Other E-commerce Websites:
TireRack.com

TireRack.com

All The Tires You Need

Comments about TireRack.com:

I needed a specific type of tire that isn't really from a brand that is available that readily as some other ones so I decided to try Tire Rack, and I'm glad that I did. They had exactly the brand and style of tire that I needed and at a very reasonable price.

It is so very easy to use this website. All you have to do is type in the brand you're looking for in the search field and there you go. You'll find your brand and style of tire very easily and very quickly.

Product Selection
There is a lot of tires to choose from. I think they are able to get to any brand and style that you could possibly be looking for.

Product Pricing
The pricing is very good at Tire Rack. You won't be paying any kind of premium for the convenience of buying online.

Customer Service
I had a question I needed answered so I sent it to their customer service via email. It took less than an hour for me to get a reply. Usually when I send a question I expect at least a day or longer, but this was a shock to get a reply so soon.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is fast and fairly priced. Have no experience with returns.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Good prices for tires

from Utah

Comments about TireRack.com:

I needed to replace the tires on my 1993 F-150 in order to get it to pass inspection. Since it is an older truck, I didn't want to put too much money into it, but I wanted to find quality tires. I was able to find a good deal on tirerack.com for Firestone tires at $92 each ($368 total before tax and installation).

Product Pricing
My tires were $92 each, which is about the cheapest I could find for quality tires in this size. It's a rare size, so they are usually well more than $100 and sometimes near $150 for each one. I was very pleased with the price that I found here.

Customer Service
I had a question about whether I needed to be home for delivery or not, and customer service was very helpful in answering.

Shipping and Returns
The shipping was nearly $70 on the tires. I understand that they are bulky and heavy, but I would like to see it a bit cheaper. Fortunately, the tires were cheap enough that it was still cheaper to buy it here even with the expensive shipping. They did arrive within about four days of ordering, even though it was on a weekend.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Great Site If You Want Great Tires!

Comments about TireRack.com:

I have used this site a couple of times, in the past. Tirerack.com has a huge selection of tires, at prices cheaper than you would find anywhere. And I do mean anywhere. I thought I could find cheap tires at local discount tires stores, but actually the cheapest priced are right at Tirerack.com. I don't know any other place that gives you rebates available for the brand, so you can save even more money! I've recommended this site to several friends, who have all had great experiences using this website, as well as myself. If you are in need of new tires, I would recommend checking out this website first. I think you will find what you are looking for, and be very pleased with your purchase. It's easy to navigate and choose from the broad selection. The delivery is easy and convenient, according to your preferences. My only complaint is I wish there was a store like Tirerack.com in my neighborhood!

Hands down the best place to get tires

Comments about TireRack.com:

Tire rack has a huge selection of tires to fit most any budget. They stock all seasons, summer tires, truck and SUV tires and many many different brands. The shipping is fast and I have never had an issue getting the wrong thing or my tires not showing up.

The customer service they have is top notch too. I placed an order for snow tires for my car. Shortly thereafter a guy called me to verify I ordered the correct tires since I live in Southern California with out much snow. One time they were back ordered on a tire I ordered so they called and offered me a better quality tire for the same price.

in addition to tires they have rims and they have a neat little program which lets you see what a specific rim would look like on your car. They also carry suspension and brake parts. I would highly recommend ordering from them for what ever it is you need that they carry. I can't say enough good things about my dealings with tirerack.com

Best site for Tires ever!

Comments about TireRack.com:

I love Tire Rack! This is the best place to get tires online! The prices are much better than what you would get at the dedicated tire stores, or the Walmarts out there. Furthermore, they list the rebates that are provided by the manufacturers so that you can save additional money from their already discounted prices. This is quite excellent!

I love the reviews that they have for each tire. These are verified reviews and you really get a sense on how these tires work. I don't know too much about tires and the thing is that I don't really know which is the best tire for myself and what are the worse tires. So I rely heavily on the reviews of others and they appeared to be quite accurate so far! They also have guides so that you can inform yourself about the differences between each tire!

I always order my tires from them and haven't had an issue at all! Shipping has been quite fast and reliable too!