Other Baby Gyms & Playmats:
Tiny Love
Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Activity Gym

Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Activity Gym

Tiny Love Gymini is one of our best buys!!

I LOVE this playmat. It's absolutely awesome and my daughter loves it too! She's three months old and we've had this mat for about a month and a half. She started seeing colours about a month ago and since then she's been absolutely ecstatic over anything bright and with lots of colour - this mat is one of those things.

I do a lot of research before I make purchases (especially fairly big ones like this) and read a lot of reviews on different playmats before buying this one. It's got a lot going on and so baby doesn't lose interest for a long while! There is music (Mozart - this tune got stuck in my head SO much & various nursery rhymes) the Mozart plays continuously for a good while, whereas the nursery rhymes are quite short and require you or baby to press on the flower area on the mat to get it going again and it's not as grating as some baby musical products can be! I could quite happily listen to it all day!

There are various toys that dangle down from the bars and my daughter loves batting them about, grabbing hold of them and gazing at them. They have stood up to her tugging on them so far and I have no doubt they will for a long time to come! There are rattles, a parrot with crinkly wings (my girl adores this) and a vibrating elephant, which I will pull down and my daughter will grab a hold of then stare in horror as it starts vibrating before grinning hugely and getting all excited until I do it again! There are lots of things to do on the mat itself - including crinkly sections, fringe areas for baby to grab and a squeaker (quite loud, took my daughter a little bit to get used to without totally freaking out every time it squeaked!). There's also a mirror and bright animals on the mat which are great for tummy time - means baby doesn't get bored and frustrated as easily and learns to lift his or her head better to see in the mirror and look around!

The mat folds up VERY easily, it's like a pop-up tent, you just fold it in half and the bars collapse down so it sits flat, then to open you undo the two poppers and it jumps open easily - good if you're carrying baby and need to open up and lay the mat down to place them on it.

We have hung teething rings from the bars also (there are extra spaces for additional toys) and my daughter loves grabbing, pulling and sticking them in her mouth.

Overall this is one of the best baby purchases we made, my daughter loves it, it keeps her quiet and content for long enough that I can do things (ie washing up bottles & preparing her feeds!) and we use it as her 'Activity-Time' for the EASY routine. She naps well after having a good play on this mat!

Nothing special

I really wanted to love this playmat after all of the stellar reviews that I read online. Ultimately, it did not keep my busy baby occupied for very long.

The...Read complete review

The toys hung down very low which is fine for a small infant but I expected this to grow with my baby to at least 6 months of age.

The songs were quite annoying to me. I could have definitely used more variety.

The animals are intended for the babies to pull on so I was quite surprised when the loop for the elephant came undone. I sewed it back together which wasn't difficult just annoying.

The snap that holds the "bars" together couldn't withstand too much tugging. It wore out very quickly. My baby did not have to pull on it for very long before it would come undone which meant the bars would come falling down. Again, I question the craftsmanship because this is meant for a baby to tug and pull on it.

I did like that the mat was machine washable. I washed it at least 3 times while we owned it and it held up very nicely. I air dried it and it didn't take long to dry at all.

I loved the mat that my son had when he was a baby. It had a battery powered mobile in the center with plastic "legs" attaching to the mobile down to the mat. I wish I would have had that for my daughter instead of this mat but I passed it down to my cousin and didn't get it back :) I guess we made it through without a decent mat though.

The gym that does it all

Comments about Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Activity Gym:

We received this as a gift when my daughter was born. My first impression was that it wasn't the one I had registered for nor was it the one I wanted. I was seriously considering exchanging it for another. On closer inspection, I realized it would be worth a try to see how the baby would react to it. At only a few days old, she loved it. At a few weeks old she started rolling over to get to either the mirror, the light up flowers, or her favourite toy of the week hanging from the bars. At a few months old, she started to get up and shimmy, and very soon after that crawl to get her favourite character. And a few months later (between six to seven months old), she started using the arches as a means to stand up and hold herself up. She started walking at 10 months, and since then, the gym was put away. It will come out again in a few months when baby number 2 arrives. I believe that this gym really helped my daughter develop and to this day she has love of zoo animals (not sure it is connected, but her favourite characters hanging tend to be her favourite animals today).

I would highly recommend this gym to anyone looking for an infant activity gym.

Crumbling flowers

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Activity Gym:

One of a parent's joys - watching baby play. What I loved the most about my babies gym time was the time I got to enjoy with free hands! Wit the Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Activity Gym was - for me, a god send. I can remember how the flowers were perked up separately from the mat and how my daughter loved to grab at them and crunch them in her hand. The gym was colorful and bright. The padding was not as thick as I would have liked it to be so I put a blanket down under the actual gym space. That seemed to reconcile the problem with density. My daughter was most amused by the monkey. For some reason, she laughed and giggled and when able, she would lock her eyes on it. I think this gym helped her a whole lot developmentally. It was like it allowed her to grow with it. I know that sounds backwards but, what I mean is that through her stages of development, there were activities for each stage. When she had tummy time, she was able to utilize the mirror and grab at the flowers. While laying on her back, she was entertained with the toys that were attached to the bars. She even got some exercise at some point in the process because she used to pull her legs up to try to swat at the toys. Boy was that a sight to see! I would definitely recommend this one in particular. mainly, because it is one of the few gyms that seem unisex. That's a big plus if you are having more kids or are planning to pass this down to another family member.

Tiny Love Activity Gym

Comments about Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Activity Gym:

The Tiny Love Gymini is a really cute little activity gym and was given to me at my baby shower. I thought it was adorable. The colors were so vivid and the zoo animals were striking. There's many different activities to satisfy all your baby's senses including scrunchy (parchment-like) ears on the elephant, some flowers which light up, there is a mirror (distorted) in which my son loved looking at himself - I took a photo of the mirrored version of my son but was disturbed by the image! As my son became more mobile and was able to crawl around, he would try to pull himself up on the bendy "tent" poles and whilst they couldn't take his weight, they were soft enough that they didn't hurt him either. Best of all, the entire thing is washable! When my son was too old to play with the activity gym I hung it on his bedroom wall as a 3D picture. It was such a wonderful gift and I would recommend it to anyone.

My son loved it!

from Augusta, ME

Comments about Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Activity Gym:

This was a purchase made after reading and hearing lots of reviews. this was the first official toy that we bought for my son, after the small stuffed animals, teethers etc, and we wanted something that had enough bells and whistles on it to keep him occupied for a while so i could run around (with him supervised of course) and do some quick 15 minute errands. each one of the hanging objects has a function; one is a tether, one is a rattle, one goes up after you pull it down, etc. they all are brightly colored, and kept my sons attention when he was just lying on his back. when he learned to roll, there are little flaps that crinkle and are made of different textures so he had fun feeling those. there is a mirror that he loved looking into, and also, theres a little patch that lights up when you hit it, and also plays one of a few tunes. im not going to lie, the music is tinny and kind of annoying, but it kept my son happy, which was worth it. i was glad i went with this mat.

A great play mat that my niece spends hours playing with.

from Jacksonville, NC

Comments about Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Activity Gym:

My niece loves spending time on her deluxe activity mat, and has been enjoying it for over two months now. She is 4 months old, and is spending a bit of time each day practicing Tummy Time. When it's time for her to play on her tummy, her mat is always used. It provides a soft clean place for her to play, plus she loves all the bright colors below and around her. You can tell that she is trying to lift her head to see the objects below her, and when she is on her back she lifts up to play with the objects dangling above.

The mat has two padded poles that arch above baby's head, which holds an assortment of unique toys in the shape of animals. There is a monkey and a giraffe that are rattles, an elephant that she can pull on and it shakes, and there is is bird that has that crinkly stuff inside that kids love. Her favorite object is the mirror that she can see herself in; it's the thing she seems to reach for the most.

The mat itself is washable, which is a definite plus, but it seemed to me that the colors faded after just one washing, so we will be hesitant to run it through the wash again.

All in all, I really like everything about this product. It was easy to set up, fun for baby to play with, and can fold up to be set inside a closet, if you desire.

Fun Playmat With Lots of Features!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Activity Gym:

I am now using this wonderful playmat with my second child and it is a great as I remember it to be. This Tiny Love mat has so many wonderful features including music, lights, a mirror and cute toys for your little one to reach out to. This is a great way to entertain your little one and help them with their mobility. It it also machine washable so you can easily clean up any spit up or diaper blow-outs which is great. I highly recommend to new parents!

Hours of entertainment

from Sherwood, OR

Comments about Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Activity Gym:

This play gym provided endless entertainment for my infant son, beginning when he was just a few months old and lasting until he was old enough to crawl. He loved laying on his back and staring at the bright animals hanging from the colorful cross-beams. The mat itself is not too soft, so on our hardwood floors we needed to lay a blanket underneath. The music and lights that activate when baby kicks were also a good source of amusement for our tot. The batteries do tend to wear out very quickly though, so I recommend rechargable or simply buying a big pack because this gym goes through them. The hanging rings worked well, and the varying textures and noises made by the soft, durable, and easily cleaned toys were enough to keep my child entertained while ensuring that I need not worry about what he was putting in his mouth. This gym wipes down easily if baby spits up or has an accident, and we will be using it with our next child.

Awesome Gym!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Activity Gym:

I purchased this toy for my son.At 2 months he loved staring at the colorful animals and was already kicking the windchimes with his feet. By 3 months he was grabbing the toys with his hands and batting them to make them swing. Around 4 months he started noticing his reflection in the mirror. The mirror is also slightly movable and he would push and pull the mirror while looking in it so he could see different things around the room. I could literally have left him on this mat for hours and he would have been completely content. The animals unhook and we clipped them to our stroller for shopping trips. Our son has a cousin his exact age and they both loved this! It was so fun to watch them play on it, and for all you photo moms... pictures taken on this mat turn out really well because of the bright colors!

Our baby is now 10 months old so I (reluctantly) have cleaned and stored this away for our next baby. This has been the best purchase we've made. The only drawback I can think of is the price, but if your experience is anything like ours, the price is definitely worth it. Buy this one larger toy as opposed to several smaller toys. I did, and I would do it all over again. My baby got more play time and use out of this gym than he has out of all the rest of his toys combined.

The only other thing to note is that when my baby was really young (like 2 months old), he would sometimes get overstimulated when all the toys were hanging from the bars. I would put 2 toys on at a time and rotate them so he always had something fun and different to look at. That seemed to solve the problem (and it really only happened when he was really young). This probably isn't the case for most babies, but if your baby cries when you put him/her on the mat this may be why and hopefully this suggestion will help. In all, I highly recommend this gym! I've become a big fan of Tiny Love!

Tiny Love Gymini Activity Gym - One of the Best!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Activity Gym:

Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Activity Gym - One of the Best!

We have a five month that has been using this playmat since she was three months old. Until recently she would only look at the hanging toys. But now she is pulling and hitting them as soon as she is put under it. What I love about the mat is that it absorbs liquids - her drool :) very quickly and is also very easily washable. The music on this in pleasant to listen to...that is not annoying for adults if left on. My daughter especially loves the crincle sound the parrot makes and the mirror. The colors are bright and attactive both ways..looking up and even when put on their tummy. The music starts up when the area near the flowers is touched and the lights come up on the flowers one after another. She loves to follow the lights from one flower to another. I think this is a cool feature. The only reason I gave it four stars and not five is because its very low with the toys hanging they get in her face and are too close. It would be the best if the toys could hang up little higher.

Don't know what we would do without our Tiny Love Gymini!

from Long Valley, NJ

Comments about Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Activity Gym:

We started using this right away with our newborn baby. Every baby needs a little time to have some independent play. (obviously not unsupervised and not for long with a newborn). Our daughter loved it from day one. She would gaze up at the brightly colored animals and wiggle her body excitedly. It really captivated her attention. She is now 4 months old and still loves it. It encourages her to use her new skills such as reaching and batting at objects with her hands. It is a soft mat for her to practice rolling around on. I love it that the toys come off so we can play with them in other settings. The mat folds up and we bring it to grandma's house for a familiar place to play. It is great for those times I need to fold laundry and she can sit by me cooing at the animals and I can watch her enjoy it while I get some chores done. I love this toy and so does my daughter I don't know what we'd do without it!