3.5

3.5

Burritos you can afford!

from Los Angeles, California

Comments about Tina's Frozen Burritos - Various flavors:

I'm surprised I've rated Tina's burritos three stars but that's pretty much an honest opinion.

Tina's burritos are the cheapest you can buy at the supermarket, which is why our freezer has a good pile of them in the corner. Every member of our family has their favorite. I like the beef and bean, the green chili, bean and cheese, and sometimes the red hot beef, the latter which can turn you into a fire breathing godzilla. They are that spicy.

Others reviewers have said that these burritos aren't really healthy for you and there might be some truth to that. The flour tortillas are hard as a rock, the beans seem to have a life of their own as they leap out and land on your shirt, and, of course, their famous aftertaste says it all. But, I continue to buy them as that's what my family seems to want.

TINA'S FROZEN BURRITOS

Comments about Tina's Frozen Burritos - Various flavors:

I HAVE BEEN EATING THE RED HOT BEEF BURRITOS FOR OVER 20 YEARS. THEY HAVE CHANGED THE INGREDIENTS. THEY HAD THE BEST, BUT NOW THEY ARE THE WORST. I WILL NEVER BUY THEM AGAIN.

Good for a speedy lunch.

Comments about Tina's Frozen Burritos - Various flavors:

Every time I go to the store I buy like TEN of these things. They are much better than some other brands of frozen burritos I have tried before, in fact I just finished eating one. I usually only buy one bean and cheese flavor, which is my favorite. They are tasty, but sometimes the tortilla cracks and the beans fall out all over the plate in the microwave for some weird reason, which I don't really like. They taste pretty good, but when your finished they leave a slightly sour aftertaste. I am actually trying to switch over to eating more healthy items, so I'm afraid I may have to say bye to these. Well, anyways, these burritos are pretty good microwave food, unlike most microwave food, and are pretty cheap too! Overall I think that most people would like these if they did not mind eating unhealthy food, kids love 'em too, my sisters son could eat these suckers all day! As always, good luck!

Tastes good, bad for your overall health

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Tina's Frozen Burritos - Various flavors:

I must admit I was slightly tempted to pass on these - almost every time I would see them while shopping. It could have been the packaging but, looking back on it now, I think it had more to do with the calorie content. The nutritional facts for Tina's Burritos could leave one a bit depressed. The taste however, is very good. I enjoy the beef and bean and the bean burritos most of all. They are much cheaper than most other meals and are great for a quick on the go bite. They taste best when you broil them but microwaving is more convenient. They are really good with a side or sour cream as well. They are definitely not good for consumption on a regular basis if you care at all about your physical health. This food for me - falls more into the fast food category.

Frozen burritos in a variety of flavors made by Tina's.

Comments about Tina's Frozen Burritos - Various flavors:

Tina's Frozen Burritos come in a variety of flavors. They are all pretty good too. I like that these burritos can be microwaved or heated in the oven. I find they are better when baked. The only thing that I would improve would be to add some more cheese.

They taste really good

from Hagerstown, IN

Comments about Tina's Frozen Burritos - Various flavors:

Tinas Frozen Burritos really taste good.  I didn't think they would taste very good but they are better them some of the other brands of Burritos that I have tasted.

The best flavor of Tinas Frozen Burritos is the pizza flavored burritos it is my favorite.