2.6

• Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Satisfied Customer

I have been shopping with ***TigerDirect ***for 3 years, but the way time flows by these days, it's probably is more like since the day TigerDirect came online. My wife can't think of a time when their periodic e-mails didn't show up on the in-box listing. I am a very satisfied customer, and I belong to a group of guys who constantly scan the catalog for new ideas and innovations.What I order: electronics, computers and computer parts. The largest item was a desktop computer. The smallest I just ordered last night: computer memory. I can count 15 separate orders, but there have probably been more.Shipping: They package the item with extreme care. I have never had a ding, break, crunch, or mistake on the specific part. Usually my orders arrive by the "best means", which here in the rural netherlands means UPS. Unbelievably, the items take no more than 2-3 days to arrive at my door. My only complaint is that they still use those darn, infuriating Styrofoam peanuts.Price: Usually they match the lowest price you can find on the web or in the store. If you can just wait for a bit, they have sales ALL the time. There is a good window of availability to take advantage of these sales, if you pay attention to the periodic e-mails, or remember to read the catalogs in your junk mail pile.What I like most: I have never had a need to go to customer service. I suppose they have one where you can talk to a human being. Questions? I can always find the answer in the vast amount of printed information at the website. If there is something I need more information on, they have video demonstrations that, to this point, have answered my concerns.Do I recommend the site? YES. Not only do I recommend it, but the printed catalog is a topic of conversation at work. A couple of us get together at lunch to discuss our latest finds in the catalog: equipment, new ideas, will it really work and will our wives let us have this latest toy at this price, or should we wait? MALE BONDING. What more could you ask from a printed catalog or an electronic website?JMCA c.April2008

I just can't recommend

I did give 2 stars because I did receive my stuff........well, almost all. I've known a few people who swear by TD and I believe they will still use them. For myself, I will not for the following reasons.

Ordered a barebones kit with a few extra items. I did receive almost everything and it did ship on time. I say almost because once I put the computer together and was down to the last piece to put in, the power supply. Lucky for me after an hour or so working on it I find out that the power supply doesn't have a 4 pin connect (only a 6 pin)! Why they would send me a case from a product THEY offer in a KIT which doesn't work with the motherboard is NOT ACCEPTABLE. So I called customer service to only be told that either I have to disassemble what I had done and send back the case ON MY DIME or contact the manufacture to exchange the power supply. The manufacture?!? But I didn't buy anything from the manufacture! Why should I send the WHOLE case when I could just send an incorrect power supply? I bought my items (and a KIT which they created and placed on THEIR website) and they couldn't back it up.

Also, they rebate information stated I have 30 days to send in but after printing up the documents one of them said 21 DAYS!?! Thank goodness I saw that in the smaller print but I wonder how many others got screwed by that.

After buying a new power supply at a local retail store, the product finally works. Been using it for a week and seems to be running well. I will never use this company again and will continue to tell my experience to others when TD comes up in conversation. Like my title says, "I just can't recommend". After reading other reviews I'm just happy I went out and bought a new power supply instead of dealing with their horrible customer service. I was surprised to find out they are now opening stores throughout America, I just hope in person they are not this bad.

Deceitful sales person

from Boynton Beach, Fl.

Comments about TigerDirect.com:

I called Tiger Direct to purchase a laptop. I gave the sales person the minimum specs required for my needs. Unknown to me, they sold me a laptop that did not meet my specs. Additionally I was told the graphics card was upgradable and today they told me it is not. TWO LIES. I contacted customer service and was told nothing could be done. Unacceptable.

never again

from round lake beach il.

Comments about TigerDirect.com:

they sent wrong thing ,i returned it never got refund(73.10) called 5 times but nothing i wouldnt if i wer you

You Just Lost A Long Time Customer!

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about TigerDirect.com:

My order was shipped originally to their warehouse instead in GA of to ME in CA, they received it on Dec 7. When I spoke with CS on Dec 7 (after 2 HOURS ON HOLD), I was told I would have it by last Friday. When I didn't have tracking numbers by last Wednesday I called and manager Ricardo "expedited it" and told me I would have it AT THE LATEST Dec 15 and I would receive tracking numbers when they shipped! When I didn't have tracking ‪#‎s‬ by Friday the 11th, I called CS again (50 minutes on hold) and they gave me Ricardo's direct number (x5368) and I started leaving messages, daily! I HAVE NEVER HEARD BACK FROM Ricardo.

On the 16th, still no tracking numbers, so I called CS again - I was just on hold for 50 minutes, when I finally go thru she went to check on it we got disconnected. So I tried chat. I found out they finally shipped on the 15th GROUND!!!!!!!

I won't have them for another WEEK. Never again tigerdirect.com, I don't care how good the deal is.

Have really gone downhill, save yourself the trouble.

from San Jose, CA

Comments about TigerDirect.com:

Seems like I'm not the only one...
Place an order, wait a week, nothing happens. Call in, and am told there was a "verification" issue, and the order will ship today. A week later, still nothing. Call in again (with a nice wait on hold every time), and find the order was canceled for a "verification" issue. They obviously didn't want my business anymore, since at that point I was pretty much told to pound sand. Haven't had an e-commerce experience this bad in a long time.

Poor service

from Ohio

Comments about TigerDirect.com:

I have always used tigerdirect. Now there customer service is terrible i needed parts to built 2 computer systems and it to was the worse experience i have ever had trying to get the parts ordered and shipped. I started with ordering it with 2 day shipping needing the order shipped so i could get the machines built in time to ship to my customer and installed. o\late on a friday night i get a email that said my order was on hold awaiting approval. after waiting on hold with tigerdirect for over 1hr there supervisor told me that it wouldn't ship in time to make the date i was shown paying for the 2 day service. I asked to change it to next day and was told that i would have to cancel the order and reorder it do do that. I did and made the order again doing next day air and looking at the delivery date. watching trying to make sure it would ship i seen that it was also on hold. i called them again and it took 50 mins just to get a person on the phone. After explaining what i need and what happened i was told by a supervisor that he would expedite it to make sure it shipped. Guess what it did not. called again talked to yet another supervisor and he told me sorry and they would try to get it out tomorrow that now leaves me no time to build them and get them shipped. I have used tigerdirect for over 10 years and have never had so much poor and uncaring service ever. I will never use them again. and thats a shame they used to be the best company out there for computer parts.

what a joke of the next day shipping!

from LA,CA

Comments about TigerDirect.com:

order it on Friday with next day shipping, and now 6 business day is gone! still waiting!

totally unreliable

from New York

Comments about TigerDirect.com:

I ordered a bluetooth speaker which was supposed to be here in 2-6 days. Already 10 days and says it hasn't shipped. Call customer service and have to wait 40 minutes for them to take me off hold! 40 minutes! only for them to tell me they lied and it won't be coming for another month and a half. Also tried to do an online chat with them and they said they couldn't answer my question and took me off the queue! I asked them if I oredered anything else would I be able to count on delivery and they couldn't promise it would ship in the timne they say on the web page. Horrible!

POOR service

from Iowa

Comments about TigerDirect.com:

Bought a television through this website. Waited for a shipment confirmation, never got one. Instead received sn email telling me I have to call and confirm order 3 days after placing the order. I called the number & wauted on hold for over an HOUR before finally speaking to someone. I was told tv would ship that day with an ETA of 6/18. Had someone wait at my house for the tv as I was out of town that week. Tv never showed up. Received an email saying it shipped the 17th but no tracking number available. Tried to call tiger direct but it was a weekend and they are closed. Go figure. Called Monday, waited on hold for one HOUR. Finally spoke with someone that said that they had no idea where the tv was, they had no tracking information but would find out the tracking info and email me back. That was 5 hours ago. Still no email. Meanwhile they took the $2,800.00 from my account for this tv that no one seems to know where it is. This website is shady. Take your money somewhere else.

room airconditioner

from franklin mass

Comments about TigerDirect.com:

purchased artic king, 5000 btu air conditioner for the bedroom in my house,, it worked fine then all of a suddon after having it for three weeks, it stopped blowing cold air,l contacted tiger direct, has not responded to me as to what they plan to do about this problem.....

Great Electronic pricing

from chicago Illinois

Comments about TigerDirect.com:

I love the site and the love what they have to offer throughout the entire site. I have shopped this site many, many times and I have always found great deals, as anything electronic is a huge part of our household. Everyone in the family enjoys the latest gadgets and this site offers them at the every best prices.

The site is fairly easy to navigate. I have not experienced any issues navigating the site.

Product Selection
This is the best aspect of this website. They have every electronic device under the sun for sale.

Product Pricing
Their prices are excellent across the board. Everything on this site is priced very affordably.

Customer Service
The customer service department is okay, not the greatest, but not the worst either. It is sometimes very difficult to understand the person on the other end, because of the heavy accent.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is pretty fast, especially if you choose to pay extra for it. Otherwise, it is okay. I can't speak about returns as I have never had to return anything back to them since I began purchasing from them.

• Product Selection: