4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Odor Control:

Different, good but differnet.

As a cat owner I've gone through pretty much every cat litter and cat litter alternative on the market. I've used other pellets in the past so I was a little wary when I first bought the Breeze pellets.

My first impressions were that they smell good- better than other litter pellets that I have tried to use in the past. The other thing I noticed right away, is that the pellets are bigger than other kinds that I have used.

After using them I noticed quite a few things that make these different than other litter options. I will admit that it took a little bit longer for the cats to get adjusted to the bigger pellets as opposed to the old fashioned litter or even different pellets. But after they become accostomed to them, they worked magically almost. There was almost no tracking and the smell that is on the pellets helps mask the litter box smells.

They are a little more expensive than regular litter and some of the other options that are available. But in my opinion- they are very much worth it.

They work great with multiple cats as well as just with one. I would for sure recommend this product to others.

Tidy Cat Breeze tasty treat for weird cats

So my cat did not know what to think when I brought this system out. She was like you want me to do what in there? Seriously mom? At first she thought, "Tasty treat' and began eating the pellets. This later resulted in her throwing up - a lot and often.

I was ready to return the system to the store. I emptied the original litter box (where I had put some pellets as the directions tell you to) and left the breeze system in our bedroom (it had been in the master bath) and did not give it another thought.

Then one morning a couple months later, I awoke to the sound of water running - or a cat peeing. There she was, peeing in the box. There is only one spot she will pee in the box - seriously, not kidding. And she's only pooped in it twice - both appeared to be "I'm in the bedroom and I've gotta go right now" situations. So I keep two boxes - she pees in the breeze and poops in the old-fashioned box. Silly cat!

Great product! Lasts long!

Comments about Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Pellets:

Lasts longer than average litter, Keeps urine away as well. Love!!! I can't lift the regular litter any more and then this came along. What a life safer. My cats adjusted to it right away. I don't have to lift, or clean the box every few days like I used to. I just have to change a pad.

Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Pellets Saves The Day

Comments about Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Pellets:

This litter is wonderful for my cats. I always buy tidy cat products. I found it to be no odor, and I need not change the litter as much as I use to.

Moisture Absorption
This is why I love this product so much. I clean the litter boxes less than what I use to.

Easy to cleanup, and no clumping.

Odor Control
No more strong urine smell.

No messy cleanup, or litter on the bathroom floor.

Great Value

Comments about Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Pellets:

i recently tried this cat litter and was absolutely satisfied with the results. This is a great value as you dont have to change as often. It doesnt have a cheap gravely smell. The pellet design to me makes for easier cleanup. This litter has little or no tracking around the litter box so that keeps down having to vacuum or sweep all of the time. I have bought some litter that my cats just refuse to use, with this brand, its never been a problem. The pellets expand and crumble when they are used, can easily tell when its time to change the litter pan. This litter has a clean fragrance, even after a few days of use, there still is no urine smell. I would suggest to anyone when buying litter, to give tidy cats breeze pellets a try, you will not be disappointed and will probably buy again and again. Its convenient and can be found at most departments stores, not just specialty pet stores.

No more order!

Comments about Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Pellets:

I have been using this product for years now, and after trying everything on the market this is the ONLY brand I will use from now on. I was concerned at first because it seemed to be a bit more expensive then my current litter, but once I bought the system and took it home I could see it was going to be so much better then the litter and crystals I had used in the past. The product last so much longer since the urine doesn't absorb into the pellets. It just drains right down into pads that can be changed out. The litter itself will last a month and my house and I have multiple cats.

Moisture Absorption
This product is wonderful for cat urine. It does not absorb to the pellets so you can go much longer without having to completely change your cats litter. The urine drains down into a pad underneath the pellets that can be changed as needed.

This product is so easy to clean. All you have to do is change the pads and dump the litter as needed.

Odor Control
I have not smelled by casts litter box since I've started using this product. I change the pads weekly and the litter monthly. It's wonderful not having your house smell like a litter box.

This product is so easy to use. Just change the pads and dump the litter as needed.

• Odor Control:

Breeze your way into litter box clean ups!

Comments about Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Pellets:

I, like most people, was skeptical to try out yet ANOTHER cat litter system. I never had luck with the last one, so I was very reluctznt to try this litter. What I do like about it, is how the urine does not absorb into the pellets. It literally seeps through, on the the pad below and you just change out the pad for a new one. Also, the fecal matter clumps onto the pellets and scoops away easily. I did not like how much the pads cost, and dependint on the size of your cat and how many you have, you may be changing the pad out very often. Overall I think this system works better than the others and I will be sticking with it.

Moisture Absorption
Its way left wasteful than normal clumping and non clumping litters

You can just take out the pellets and spray it out, once a week or so to do a throurough cleaning

All you have to do is insert the pad, and pour the litter in. When you need to clean it, just change the pad and scoop!

Not good for Cat's Paws

Comments about Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Pellets:

I did not like this product because it was not easy to clean out and also my cats hated it because it hurt their paws. They refused to go into the box and the did not act "normal" when they did give in and go use the box.They acted like it was painful for them on their feet to stand on the litter.

Moisture Absorption
It seemed to absorb the urine but it was hard to just clean out the wet pellets because they all seemed to become a darker color after the cat was in the box and moved them around.

Cleaning out the dirty pellets from the clean pellets was more of a chore then it is with a regular clumping litter.

Odor Control
I really did not notice an odor but my cats did not like the box so it was not used very long so there was not enough time for an order to build up.

Overall, it was more work to use this box then a regular box. I bought it when it first came out an it was not worth the cost of the box and the pellet refills.

Umm, no

Comments about Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Pellets:

My cat did not like this litter at all! I was told that the pellets do better than clay or other types of litter and i bought this product to test that out. My cat probably would have done her business in the toilet before she would have touched these pellets again. She used it once and would not go near them again, instead she went to the other litter box in the house, on the opposite side of the house. They did not keep it from smelling in the house either, so i was forced to scoop almost as soon as she had used it, which honestly, who has the time to wait at the litter box to scoop right after your cat has used it? Not me. I WILL NOT, seriously, will not buy this litter again. So unless you want to stay glued to the box or have your entire house smelling awful then do not buy this litter. You're better off with those crystal ones and dont EVEN get me started on that. Terrible Product!

Dismal Product Failure

from College Station, TX

Comments about Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Pellets:

I was extremely disappointed in this product. The pellets were very noisy when the cat was digging around them. Also, the product did nothing to control odor. I clean my cat's litter box twice a day and the box was stinky with this product. Furthermore, the Breeze system expensive to maintain. Also, fecal matter would cling to the pellets. Very gross!

Cats hated it

Comments about Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Pellets:

I had a great coupon so I thought I would try the Breeze litter pellets on my kitties. The cats were very disturbed by the litter. I didn't care for it either. The pellets were scattered everywhere because the kitties were throwing it out of the box. It doesn't conceal odor at all & I have some smelly little kitties. We tried it for a while since I bought the box to go with it but that was really nasty too. The pee pad at the bottom always shifted so I ended up cleaning up pee puddles. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

• Odor Control:

To Breeze or not to Breeze.

from Buford, GA

Comments about Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Pellets:

We have been using this system for our two cats for over a year. It is very messy and it just does not seem as if there is enough litter in the box. I do really like the separate litter pads. The system is okay but I wouldn’t say it is any better than any other litter box system we have tried. It sounds like the cats are trying to dig to the center of the Earth to cover up since the recommendation is a very small amount of litter. Easier to scoop than other litter systems we have used. The product is hard to find locally unless at a specialty store. Local discount stores are either always out or only have one package. They might have only the wee-wee pads and not the litter or vice versa when you really can not have one without the other. I do not like having to go to multiple stores to try and find the product or paying the much higher price at the pet store. Very little smell as long as the pad is changed regularly.