Other Detergents:

Cons

The Best Detergent

from Miami, FL

About Me Professional

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent

Cons

Comments about Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I love this detergent. It helps to get tough stains out. The scent is wonderful and it is very easy to use.

Great product

from Texas

Comments about Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I enjoyed using this product from time to time and was sad to see it has been discontinued. This product was so great because it combined two amazing products Dawn and Tide into one. Dawn is on it's own a great cleaning product, but paired with Tide made for wonderfully clean laundry in our busy household. Since I have children in the house I love detergents that help get rid of stains. This laundry detergent was great for our family because it didn't irritate my husband or children's sensitive skin. Also the scent was a nice fresh and clean scent that I always expect from Tide.

Worked well at getting my clothes clean, helping remove stains and leaving them smelling nice.

The scent was wonderful. It was a nice fresh and clean scent without being too overpowering. My husband is very sensitive to strong scents and even he was okay with me using t his laundry detergent on our clothes, sheets and towels.

Really Gets the Stains Out

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent:

It is too bad that this was discontinued and although I used it in the past I was lucky enough to still find some on the second hand market at a flea market. it includes Dawn Stainscrubbers in the formula and Dawn is another great cleaning product. Dawn works great on dishes and now works equally as well on tough stains on clothes and towels. This detergent has the great Tide scent, clean and fresh. You can smell the scent on your clothes even after putting them away in the closet or drawer until you wear them again. My husband gets pretty dirty at work doing construction work so any detergent that removes stains is A+ in my book. This one works great and I don't know why is was discontinued but you may be able to find it still on the second hand market as I did. It performs very well, smells great and is good for sensitive skin as well. It works great on babies clothes and blankets removing the stains easily.

Worked well

Comments about Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I really like all Tide products, so I was upset when I learned the Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent was discontinued. This detergent worked great to keep my clothing clean and remove some of the everyday stains I would get on my clothing. This product was affordable, and a little bit went a long way. A bottle lasted pretty long for me, although I used it on every load of laundry...if it had stains or not. I typically did not even use this to pre-treat stained items, although it was recommended.

I also tend to have sensitive skin, and all Tide products are normally gentle enough for me to use on all of my laundry. This was the case with Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent. It did not cause any sensitivity or irritation while I was using it.

As with other Tide products, this smelled really good. It was not an overwhelming or too powerful scent. It was just the right strength.

Tide with Dawn Stain Scrubbers Fights Mulitple Stains

from Houston, TX

Comments about Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent:

Laundry detergents sometimes offer nothing but their own cleaning ingredients to power clothing clean. Other detergents team up with another popular brand/cleaner to boost cleaning ability or to add a new dimension of cleaning. Tide has such a product, and it is called **Tide with Dawn Stain Scrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent.**

**Detergent Commentary:**

Tide with Dawn Stain Scrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent combines the detergent strength of Tide with the grease fighting ingredients of Dawn dishwashing detergent for a new level of clean. Both Tide and Dawn are Proctor and Gamble products and they are both well- liked and well- respected. Placing both in the same bottle is intended to clean in ways that an ordinary detergent cannot.

Plenty of detergents have other, added ingredients, but Tide with Dawn Stain Scrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent is a little out of the ordinary and I was surprised with I heard about it for the first time. Detergent and dishwashing liquid?- Why would a manufacturer do such a thing, I wondered. The reason is part marketing (because both brands are popular) and part cleaning. Dawn is known for its ability to fight grease, and the combination of the two should work well for cleaning food- related stains.

My experience with Tide with Dawn Stain Scrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent has been positive, but I must say that I didn’t notice anything extraordinary. Maybe it is partly because I don’t have food stained clothing. But whatever the reason, this combination seemed like more of a novelty than anything. Don’t get me wrong- the cleaning is still very good. I just don’t necessarily see anything special or unique from this combination of cleaners.

**Bottom- Line Viewpoint:**

Tide and Dawn are both popular brands and Tide with Dawn Stain Scrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent is a good detergent for everyday cleaning. I find other combinations (like detergents with added Oxy Clean) to be better, but this combination is still good and it has no problem getting clothing clean.

tide lundry detergent is the best detergent for cloths

from Fremont, CA

Comments about Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent:

Tide 2x ultra laundry detergent with Dawn stain scrubbers cleans well. I have used tide for very long time since I was a child. I remember people knocked at the door and gave us some free samples. Since then I started to use tide. By now Tide has many more vresions with differnt name and differnt features. I love all of them. As they clean my clothes well, with nice scent.

I have tried a few other brands but do not feel them as good as Tide laudry detergent as the clothes does not come out so colorful. Tide also is a good deal when it is on sale. It is not more expensive than other brand when it is on sale, sometimes it is very cheap with special promotions. It is a good idea to purchase a big bottle Tide laudry detergent. As the price will be cheaper when you buy a bigger bottle.

I feel good using tide as it proved itself as a brand I trust. I know that my closthes will come out clean, smell good and fresh.

leader in laundry

from Hurricane, WV

Comments about Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I wouldn't trade my tide for anything. It cleans when you think it wontTide will presoak

its great on alot of stains, dose not matter if you have hard water or not.My mother-in-law has iron in her well water and still gets clean cloths with it. She is a long time user of this product and will not give it up. One thing we have in common is Tide. Its the only thing she will wash her old time table cloths in. I like the new strenth you use less and get more. Theres no saw dust like in powders. ayou have something extra dirty just presoak.The smell is great too, I used a substitute once and my daughter and oldest son had a fit. It wound up as car was and Hubby had to run out and get Tide.You can count on tide its a long standing product with great results. It has few other uses as well. Car, boat,camper, in the bottle you can take it on the go so you can use it anywhere, home laundry mat, or campsite.

TRUST TIDE

from Griswold, IA

Comments about Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent:

Tide alone is an awesome laundry detergent! I've found that with other brands I have to double check spots or stains to be sure they are gone before I put them in the dryer. With Tide I'm normally not worried about it...unless it's an unusual stain. What makes THIS particular kind of Tide above and beyond the BEST is the fact that it is teamed with DAWN! I always had a 'magic' secret stain remover for those terrible stains, or baby stains that are difficult. My secret? A mixture of Tide, Dawn and an old toothbrush! I can't believe they've put them together for me to purchase! How can I go wrong? If you don't worry about stains, Tide is still the best! It keeps my clothes smelling so FRESH! Stinky socks, underarm odor, musty towels....all are no problem for TIDE! Not only do I have stain removers and wonderfully smelling clothes, but I trust Tide to not fade my clothes like some brands of detergents do. I LOVE TIDE!

Love my Tide!

from Washington, IL

Comments about Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I've been a faithful Tide customer for well over 15 years now.  I absolutely love their products.  They help to keep my laundry fresh-smelling, clean and static free!  As a frequent coupon user, I wish there were more high value coupons/sales to go with this product, but laundry detergent is one area where I refuse to switch brands just based on a coupon/sales deal.  Tide is very well known for it's wonderful cleaning attributes and this Tide is definitely no different.  I also love that the detergent is concentrated.  A smaller jug of detergent to lug around and I'm always going to be a happy lady!  I'm so happy to be able to say how much I love this product.  I also recommend using Tide for baby clothing too.  It seems to help clothing not to fade, etc.  I love the smell of Tide much better than most of the "baby" detergents out there anyway.  So thank you Tide for making such a great product for all of us busy SAHMs!  We love you!

My experience with Tide 2x Ultra Laundry Detergent with Dawn

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent:

When I first found out that Tide was going to add Dawn to the laundry detergent, I was very excited to go out and buy it because I love Dawn and I have been using Tide to get my clothes clean for many years. My son is always coming from day care with stains in his clothes and I figured that it would be good to just put the clothes in the wash without using any stain remover for a change. When I took the clothes out of the dryer, the fresh smell was the first thing that I noticed and then I began to check to make sure that everything was clean to my satisfaction. The clothes not only looked fresh but the colors were brighter and mroe radiant. Another thing that stood out for me too is that the formula makes it easier for you to use less to get great results for cleaner, brighter clothing and therefore even though Tide is a bit pricey, it lasts for a good length of time. The fresh smell lasts for a very long time too. I folded the clothes and today I took an outfit for my son out of the draw and I could still smell the Tide freshness in it. I love it and if you appreciate regular Tide, you will really love Tide with Dawn.