Other Detergents:

Tide with Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent

Pros

Cons

I love tide!

My mom used Tide when I was growing up, and I just really love to use it as well.  Tide has such a great scent that leaves my clothes smelling so good.  I even had a teacher ask me one time which type of laundry detergent did my mom use.  It leaves a noticely pleasant clean smell on my clothes.  I have not been able to find another brand that I like as well.  One thing I don't like about it is how expensive it is.  You can get it on a good sale and use a coupon, but that doesn't come close to the 1.99 or 2.99 that I have seen other detergents go on sale for.  I have used some of them before and do still sometimes use something other than Tide because of the cost, but I really have not found any other type of detergent that works as well at cleaning my clothes and leaving them smelling good and feeling soft.  The 2x ultra concentrated works really well to help my pennies spread further which I like.

Tide is a solid product, but the cost is too much

Recently my wife picked up Tide from our local grocery store, and I distinctly remember yelping upon seeing the receipt. The price for what I consider to just be some soap was staggering. I understand that Tide is a quality product, but pricing itself at 3-4 times the cost of the competition, in my eyes, it has priced itself out of the market.

The amount that our family spent on Tide is enough for me literally to go back to the supermarket and exchange it for 2 packets of white t-shirts, containing five undershirts each. It astounds me that it can be so expensive. The same price as ten tops! Maybe I should just run out and buy new underwear instead of wasting time and money on washing the old.

Or maybe its cheaper to just take all my clothes in for drycleaning...

Ok, I know realistically these ideas are not feasible and the numbers do not add up, but for the mind to go there, you must admit that Tide has become ridiculously overpriced.

Excellent for washing clothes, although it is somewhat ex

from SAn Jose

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective

Cons

• Hard to Clean

• Cleaning

Comments about Tide with Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent:

Excellent for washing clothes, although it is somewhat expensive

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great product.

from Kansas

Comments about Tide with Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I absolutely hate using bleach and refuse to do so. It irritates my skin and the smell is sickening to me. Tide w/ bleach alternative is a great option for those of us who will not use bleach. It works just as good as normal Tide, but it also keeps your whites from looking dingy.

It works just as well as the normal Tide but has the added benefit of the bleach alternative. If you have an extra tough stain you can use a tooth brush and scrub the stain with a little bit of this Tide before you wash and the stain will be completely gone. My clothes always come out nice and clean.

My only complaint about this product is the price. Tide tends to run a bit higher than other brands.

I highly recommend this particular Time for my fellow bleach haters! The added bleach alternative is so great.

Great at cleaning your clothes and keeping your whites from getting dingy.

This has the original Tide scent.

Tide is the best

Simply the best

Cleaans better than anything else I have tried even when I have used other detergents with oxyclean or other pre treatments. You also need exactly the amount they recommend. Do not overuse. It is not necessary and can be hard on clothing if you do

no more dingy or faded clothes!

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Tide with Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I love the Tide 2x Ultra Concentrated Bleach Alternative Detergent because it has a great acti-lift formula that lifts stains off of my clothes fast and easy. It's a great alternative to chlorine bleach because it's safe to use to use on colored clothing, It is phosphate free, made out of biodegradable soap, and it is concentrated. Because it is concentrated that means it has more cleaning power and laundry detergent, and isn't watered down like other detergents out there nowadays.

I usually have a hard time getting stains off of my colored clothing because I can't use bleach on them, and most regular detergents aren't strong enough to get the stains off first try without fading them. But the Tide Bleach Alternative lifts all the stains out instantly with just one try. It completely boosts the color of my clothes and makes them vibrant again without any stains. It's also great to use on white clothing instead of bleach. It has a white booster that gets rid of the dinginess in my white clothes and makes them much whiter again. It leaves my clothes deep cleaned, and gets rid of odors and stains. It leaves my clothing smelling like fresh dried laundry. It has a beautiful clean breeze scent, that completely got rid of all the odors without masking my clothes. It didn't have a strong irritating perfume like scent. It just smelled very clean.

I will be buying the Tide Bleach Alternative again instead of using chlorine bleach because it is much more gentle on my clothes while removing stains, and not being toxic to the environment.

It is a great bleach alternative. It completely lifted all of the stains out of my white and colored clothes without damaging or fading them. It didn't make my clothes smell toxic like regular bleach does, it left them with a wonderful line dried clean smell. I was surprised that it completely lifted all of the stains out of my clothes first try, and made them brighter, whiter, and more vibrant just in one wash. The dinginess was completely gone out of all of my clothes, and no other detergent has been able to do that that quickly.

The scent of the Tide Bleach Alternative that I used was the Clean Breeze scent. It was not overwhelming, but instead it was a beautiful clean line dried fresh laundry scent.

No More Yellowed Whites!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Tide with Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I love my bleach, especially on certain whites, but lately I've been noticing a certain yellowing that the bleach is causing on my favorite white t-shirts which led me to try out a bottle of my favorite Tide with Bleach Alternative.

I wasn't sure at first if this would perform as well as regular bleach does but I needn't have worried. I washed my favorite cotton blend t-shirts with this formula in hot water and everything came out beautifully clean. It even seemed to remove the hint of yellow that the bleach had produced!

I was going to keep this strictly for my whites but then I ran out of my regular detergent and decided to give it a go on my towels and sheets as well and it worked equally well. There was absolutely no fading and everything came out ultra clean, even a towel that I'd used to wipe up a spilled jar of sugar scrub with oil! There were no stains!

The scent is also very pleasant. It's very neutral and everything just comes out smelling fresh and clean and not overly scented.

I definitely recommend this for those things that you want to be bright and clean, but not yellowed.

Great detergent.

from TN

Comments about Tide with Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent:

Tide with bleach detergent is amazing. I have used this to wash my clothes for many years. I tend to change up detergents every now and then just because I like to try new things, but I always find myself going back to Tide with bleach. I absolutely love how this detergent smells. I cannot describe the smell, but I'm obsessed with it. The smell lasts on my clothes for a while after washing them, even if they've been in a drawer or in a closet. That is one of my favorite things about it because I love my clothes to smell clean and fresh. Not only does this detergent leave your clothes smelling great, it cleans them really well. I have a one and a half year old who makes messes daily and I am always worried her clothes would be ruined. So far Tide with bleach has cleaned all stains out of her clothes perfectly. What a relief! I would recommend this detergent to anyone who needs a soap that will clean tough stains without a long prewash treatment.

I could not ask for better results from a detergent. Tide with bleach cleans my family's clothes better than any other detergent I have tried. They are clean and there are no oily residue spots left where stains existed before washing.

Tide smells really good. It's a smell that I cannot compare to anything else, but it is great.

Love the bleach alternative in this!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Tide with Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I first tried a bleach alternative product when I used Dawn hand soap so I was very excited to see an advertisement on TV for Tide 2x ultra concentrated with bleach alternative liquid laundry detergent and had to purchase it next time I needed more laundry detergent. I absolutely loved it!
I never have enough white clothes to wash a whole load of whites but with this detergent I mix all of my colors and whites together and the colors do not bleed onto my white clothing.
This detergent is also very effective at getting out all kinds of stains like grass, chocolate milk and other tough stains! The bleach alternative is great at getting everything out of my clothes in a gentle manner so it also does not ruin my clothes but gets them clean.
I also really like the scent of this detergent. It leaves my clothes smelling clean which I'm always very obsessive about! I like my clothes to look and feel meticulously clean and Tide always gets the job done.

Gets the job done

Comments about Tide with Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent:

Tide 2 xs Ultra Concentrated with Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent is the best detergent I just started to use. I was looking for something that would get my clothes clean and keep my washing machine clean as well and I am so happy I found this product. My family goes through clothes like nothing and there always seems to be mysterious stain that appear from nowhere on the clothes. So I wanted a detergent that had bleach in it but something that was also safe for use on colored and dark colored clothes. So when I saw Tide 2x Ultra Concentrated with Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent I got really giddy to be able to try something new that might actually work for our clothes. Oh did I also mention that my Boyfriend works in the coal mine and his clothes are always filled with coal dust and other nasty grimy things. So when I got home I threw a load into the washing machine with some of this detergent and waited for the miracle! Let me say this stuff does the trick to get clothes clean and smelling good. It also cleaned my washer spotless!

Tide 2x Ultra Concentrated Bleach Alterntive Liquid Detergent

Comments about Tide with Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent:

Tide 2x Concentrated Bleach Alternative Liquid Detergent is awesome because it gets clothes clean and removes stubborn stains that are hard to get clean. Because there is bleach in the detergent, the clothes are cleaner, stain free, and brighter. Over the past two years, I have used this off and on noticing that it cost more than most detergents but my clothes smell good and I never have a complaint about the effectiveness.

I can use this on my clothes as well as my children's clothes with the same result every time. My husbands clothes are heavy soiled because he works outside and again, I can still say that this would be my best choice for using laundry detergent. The detergent is not cheap and watered down like some and there are just the right amount of suds to get my laundry clean. I highly recommend that people use this especially if a person works in an industry like working on cars or something else that requires the use of a non-sensitive heavy duty stain removing action.

Works to clean thouroughly

from Rome, PA

Comments about Tide with Bleach Alternative Liquid Laundry Detergent:

It is embarrassing being a woman who sweats profusely in the summer heat. My shirts all ended up smelling like sweat no matter how many time they were washed. Tide with bleach alternative cleans deep enough to remove the sweat stain and smell that comes with the summer heat. However, if someone in the house has any kind of sensitive skin or skin allergies this product will cause issues. My husband ended up with a horrible rash when I washed his clothes in this without washing them a second time in the old detergent. I would recommend this product for anyone looking to get that extra smell or stubborn stain out of their clothing without ruining the color.

This detergent is the only one I have found that adequately removes sweat, smoke and other strong smells. I use this every once in a while to treat all of my shirts at once to remove any residual smells that regular detergents leave behind.

The smell is a little stronger than my other detergent, but that goes away a bit after rinsing. However, this does an amazing job removing other scents that are in the fabric of clothing.