Other Detergents:

Tide with Acti-Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent, Clean Breeze Scent

Pros

Cons

My 'Everything & Anything' Detergent

There are so many different reasons why I love **Tide's Clean Breeze Liquid Laundry Detergent**. From that great, soothingly fresh smell, to the powerful yet gentle clean, the long-lasting performance, it's everything you need in a laundry detergent, and more. For a long while I was a staunch user of powdered laundry detergents, after being disappointed by other brands that just didn't clean as well as they should have. But now, I don't trust any other brand, other than Tide.

My clothes are a very important part of my life, and I want to take care of them. Too many times, I have bought clothing that I absolutely adore, only for detergents to gradually fade colors, wear on delicate fabrics, and just generally make a mess out of my favorite garments. But Tide has really changed that for me - I get a great, deep, thorough clean without all the damage. I use it on everything now, and I have seen such a great improvement in my laundry, it's hard for me to use other brands because this stuff works just so well. After continued used, I noticed all my faded or dismal looking garments suddenly sprang back to life - colors were richer, more vibrant, lessed grayed. Fabrics hung beautifully on the body, were softer - with or without fabric softener - and just smelled better. It was amazing.

The **Clean Breeze** scent is refreshingly light and cool. It's refreshing, but in a different way, and doesn't have that 'typical' clean sort of smell you find in most detergents. It doesn't really remind me of anything, which, in a way, is a good thing. This scent really has its own distinct personality and flavor that really isn't based upon any known fragrance. It's just 'clean', like it says. In other words, it's a very modern, contemporary scent.

This detergent works well on just about everything and anything, however, some stains, like blood and red wine, might need a little extra help - I noticed that I get a little graying where the stains used to be, but that is only with blood or darkly-pigmented stains. Grass stains, oils, and dirt disappear like magic, and if anything is too difficult to clean, I always add a touch of Clorox bleach to the wash water to help things along. This stuff lasts a pretty long time, especially for it being a liquid, and 64-load bottle can go nearly a month depending on how much you use it and how often you do. Generally, you don't need a lot of Tide to get through your average load of laundry, and you can even use less than the small amount they recommend and get the same results, this stuff is so powerful. This works perfectly fine even in cold water, so I'm not exactly sure why Tide has a cold-water detergent, as the regular works just as well, maybe even better, in cold water. And while it can be expensive, it is worth every penny you spend, literally! So, if you're looking for quality over quantity, try Tide someday, you might be surprised!

Product 'stinks'

I bought the Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent with Acti-Lift formula (Clean Breeze scent) because I love Tide products, know they will work, and so don't mind putting out more money in order to get my clothes clean.  Imagine my disappointment in finding a Tide product that 'stinks.'

My husband is a jogger, and as a result, has certain shirts that stink.  They just don't have some perspiration on them when he is done; they are literally wet.  He has one shirt, and orange one, that he wears most of the time.  Other products that I have purchased, Tide as well as other brands, have had no problem getting this particular shirt clean and smelling fresh.  This Tide with Acti-Lift formula has issues.  It does nothing for the shirt.  The shirt comes out of the was stinky.  It comes out of the dries stinky.  I have used extra detergent, vinager, ammonia, extra dryer sheets, softener, multiple washings, everything I can think of to get the smell out, short of soaking it with Febreeze.

I can't wait to be through with this Tide and go back to a cheaper product.  To me, this Tide is a waste of money.

Why Buy 2 Products When Tide Has All You Need?

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about Tide with Acti-Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent, Clean Breeze Scent:

**Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent With Acti-Lift Formula Clean Breeze Scent **covers all the bases.  It's a laundry detergent which takes out deep ingrained stains and has a wonderful scent also.  It saves you money without having to purchase a stain remover or dryer sheets.  I was fortunate enough to try out this new Tide product by receiving a huge sample.  I was able to do a few loads of washing with it.  Tide has always been a family favorite, one of those items my mother recommended when I first got married.  I mean, who hasn't heard about Tide?   What blows my mind is that they keep finding ways to improve upon a wonderful product.  Tide Acti-Lift was formulated for stains that already dried into the clothing.  Many times we are not close enough to a washer to throw the garment in as soon as the stain occurs.  My biggest problem this past summer is grass stains on my jeans because of kneeling down in my garden.  Tide took out these stains.  Yes, of course, I would recommend Tide with Acti-Lift Formula...it is the Best!

The Fresh Scent I Look For When Buying Tide!

from Saint Louis, MO

I'm a really big Tide fan!  There have been only one occasion that a Tide scent has not gone over well with me, however this isn't that scent.  Tide's Acti-Lift Clean Breeze scented detergent gives my clothes the fresh scent I look for when buying a detergent.  It gives my clothes a delightfully smelling scent that lasts all day with the kind of quality I expect from Tide.

I enjoy fresh scents and long-lasting fragrances and Tide Acti-Lift Clean Breeze offers both.  I will definitely purchase this product again in the future!

My 'Everything & Anything' Detergent