Other Detergents:
Tide
Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sensitive Skin

Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sensitive Skin

Son with Super Sensitive Skin

I love Tide and all they have to offer, but when my last son was born his skin would breakout in rashes from any slight change in the routine. I realized right away that I was going to have to was his clothes separate from the rest of the family and use a special soap. I tried different baby brands. When I came across this product on the shelf while looking for my regular Tide, I read all the ingredients and bought it to give it a try. Excited that I found a product from Tide that may work for my son, went home and washed a load right away with this new product. Put his clothes on him and waited and watched to see if he was going to have a reaction. No reaction! I have been using this product ever since. I only use this product now because it is safe to use for all clothes and because it is Tide, I don't have to use any pre treaters, It takes out all the stains that toddlers manage to get as well as the adults.

itchy

I tried the Tide Ultra Free Laundry Detergent for Sensitive Skin, but it was not for me. I bought it trying to get something that would be better for my skin, more natural and less fragrance. Unfortunately, after I put all my clothes into the washer, put in the detergent, with the cycle completed, I dried the clothes and put them on. Later that night, my legs and thighs burned with the feeling of being itchy. It wouldn't go away. I took a shower and they still itched. So naturally I checked the lotions that I might have put on and looked to see if I'd taken anything out of the ordinary or eaten anything unusual. I'd done nothing out of the ordinary. So, I re-washed the clothes and wore them again. This time I wore the underclothes from that load. I was again itchy in those areas. I washed the clothes two more times and put it in the laundry hamper to just sit for a while. I don't know for sure that it was the detergent, but it was the common denominator. I haven't used it since and it hasn't happened since.

Ultimate detergent for sensitive skin

from Sneads Ferry, NC

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

• Cleaning
    • Laundry Room

Comments about Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sensitive Skin:

My son suffers very badly from outdoor allergies at certain times of the year so I find myself needing to change his soap, my use of air products and his laundry detergent at these times. I always look for something that promises safety when it comes to sensitivities and this Tide Ultra free liquid laundry detergent delivers!
    I really like Tide brand liquid laundry detergent because it is always high quality and effectively cleans my clothing without leaving my clothes feeling bad or sticky. It makes my clothes soft and smell super clean and feel wearable.
    I like how this detergent is specifically made for skin sensitivities and it doesn't irritate my sons skin when he is having allergy problems caused by the change in seasons. But it also delivers that Tide quality I'm looking for along with this.
    Overall I really like the very light scent and how well this detergent works for those with allergies or skin sensitivities. I would highly recommend!

Wonderful Tide

from Edina, MN

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Great Scent
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
    • Simple Instructions

Cons

• None

• Laundry Room

Comments about Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sensitive Skin:

The Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent for Sensitive Skin is great to have on hand. No one in my house really has sensitive skin, but I like using this soft detergent for delicate clothing, boxers and undies. It is soft on the clothing and has a perfect level of scent that is not too strong, yet pleasant. It leaves your clothing soft, clean, and fresh and obviously does not irritate the skin. Tide does a wonderful job of having a variety of products for everyone's wants and needs. This is another to add to their list of wonderfuls! I would recommend it to anyone with delicate skin or for washing baby clothes. It comes at a good price and you can find it just about anywhere you shop for groceries.

Our family loves this laundry detergent

from Texas

Comments about Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sensitive Skin:

My husband and children have sensitive skin especially when it comes to chemicals and scents in laundry detergent. This Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sensitive Skin is perfect for my family because of these issues. This detergent is wonderful at getting my clothes clean and soft while not having a strong odor. I also notice it's very sensitive on my families skin. I love Tide and how well it works, however I don't buy it all the time because I do find it to be rather expensive and I can often times find a detergent that does just as good a job for cheaper.

Works very well at getting my clothes clean and soft without strong smells and irritating my families skin.

When using this detergent I don't notice a scent at all. This is always good because my husband is very sensitive to strong scents. I have to be careful with which types of detergents I buy. This one is perfect for our entire family including young children.

Works as advertized.

from Palm Harbor, FL

Comments about Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sensitive Skin:

I started using this product while I was having allergy testing done several years ago. I was told to wash all my linens in a detergent for sensitive skin until my allergy testing was complete. No brand was recommended, so I decided to try Tide Ultra Fee Liquid Laundry Detergent for sensitive skin. I use a cold water wash and this product works perfectly. Clothes comes out clean which is what you want in any detergent you use. I was concerned that since it is for sensitive skin that the clothes would not come out clean, but I assure you that this product cleans clothes as good as any other laundry detergent. Maybe even better since it does not have any dyes or perfumes. I believe I read that this product has been dermatologist tested.

Works great. Does a great job getting clothing clean. Also, the product seems gentle on the clothes.

I do not smell anything, which is good as I do not care for a scented detergent.

Tide to the rescue!

from Stoughton, Wi

Comments about Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sensitive Skin:

My son has suffered from itchy skin for many years and we have tried countless brands of laundry detergent in an effort to help relieve his discomfort. I finally tried Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent and it has virtually solved the problem! I have truly found the answer to the never ending itchy skin skin dilemma!

This Tide detergent is additive free and does not have skin irritants. It really helps soothe skin and my son's eczema is no longer an issue since we started using the Tide Ultra Free Laundry detergent. I was somewhat reluctant to switch to Tide detergent because of the price of but it is well worth the money! I have found that using manufacture coupons and watching for sales on this laundry detergent has helped offset some of the cost.

I have tried other Tide detergents over the years and have not been happy with the scent. It is usually too strong and overpowering! I was pleasantly surprised by the scent of Tide Ultra Free Laundry Detergent. It has a light and crisp aroma that leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean! I highly recommend this product for any family who has issues with sensitive skin! It has been so helpful with easing my son's eczema symptoms.

Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sensitive Skin:

I suffer from sensitive skin and eczema so I always make sure to purchase free and clear laundry detergents. I was curious to try Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent. I purchased a bottle of this particular detergent with high hopes and to my surprise I was let down.

My skin became irritated from washing my clothing in this detergent. I literally broke out in rashes and my skin became itchy. I could no longer use this product and returned it to the store where I purchased it from.

This product was not right for my skin care needs and I will continue to stick with the current brand of clear and free laundry detergents I use which is All and Purex.

If you suffer from send skin and eczema I would bypass this product. I am not so sure that it is truly free and clear of irritable products like it claims. Overall this product wasn't the right detergent for me, I had hoped this would have been gentle on my skin.

Great for people with sensitive skin

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sensitive Skin:

I love the Ultra Tide Free Liquid Laundry Detergent for Sensitive Skin because it is specifically made for people with sensitive skin. It does not have any added fragrances or dyes, and it is dermatologist tested.

Most detergents bother my sinuses, my skin, my allergies, and my asthma especially the Tide with the fragrances and dyes added to them. This Tide didn't bother me at all, and it felt soft and gentle against my skin. I didn't find myself getting any allergic reactions or rashes due to this detergent, and it didn't bother my asthma at all.

Not only was it great for my sensitivities but it got rid of all the stains out of my clothes. It even got rid of stains due to pasta sauce and ketchup. All of my clothes were completely clean, and all my white clothes were very crisp and white. Most detergents make my whites look dingy, but not with this detergents.

I finally found a free and clear detergent that completely cleans all of my clothes without having to use an extra stain remover.

I would buy this detergent over and over again. I have already recommended it to all my friends and family members. Thanks Tide for the great fragrance free detergent.

I like that the Tide Ultra Free got all my clothes super clean, and all of the stains out of my clothes without any added scents or dyes. I found that whether the stains were light or heavy it completely removed all of them from my clothes no problem. Most laundry detergents are too fragranced, especially other Tide detergents but this was completely free of fragrances. It didn't bother my sensitive skin, asthma, or allergies at all. This would even be great to use on babies clothes, because it wouldn't irritate them either.

My favorite thing about this detergent is the scent, because it doesn't have one. It's great because it's free and clear of any fragrances and dyes. Which is nice because I have sensitive skin, allergies, and asthma. Most fragrances bother me so I usually go with the free and clear. I found that I didn't have any skin irritation either, which I was very happy with.

Gentle detergent with great results

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sensitive Skin:

When I am financially able to, I do like to use a clear detergent in order to five my skin a break from extra irritants. With other brands you sometimes sacrifice cleaning power with the gentler detergents. This has great sudsing power and it does lift stains. Rinses amazingly clean.

With this detergent you have amazing cleaning power and a stain lifter with no added colors, dyes, or irritants. It suds up very well and of course rinses completely clean from your clothes and from the washing machine.

Even though this is a clear detergent for sensitive skin, I did notice a slight floral scent to the detergent. However, it by no means should deter you if you are looking for a clear detergent. The scent just adds a little clean smell to your clothes. I had no irritation from this. I was able to even wash my delicate undergarments with this and being right next to my skin, I felt no redness or irritation. My neighbor used this detergent on her newborn's clothes with great results.

Tide sensitive skin

Comments about Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sensitive Skin:

When my kids were born they had the most sensitive skin ever. I could not afford the super pricey detergent that was recommended to me so I gave this Tide a try. It has no scent to it, no perfumes, no dyes, nothing at all that will irritate sensitive skin. My kids never once had skin irritations from me using this detergent. It is wonderful to use if you have eczema, psoriasis, or if you just prefer a less harsh detergent. It is safe to use on all clothes and did a great job at getting my items clean and stain free.

It got my clothes clean and left our sensitive skin free from irritations. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. It is safe enough to use on babies clothes and worked well on getting stains out. Safe to use in HE washers as well.

It has no scent! Well not the usual perfume or flower scent, it does have a slight soap smell to it but since it's for sensitive skin it's scent free.

Fabulous!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Tide Ultra Free Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sensitive Skin:

Tide is by far my favorite brand of laundry detergent and never fails me. I continue to place my trust in Tide with this Sensitive Skin detergent. My son has sensitive skin, and often times his clothes chafe his legs or underarms and make his chest red and itchy. I wash all his clothes with this detergent, in a special wash of just his. Which means, since I only wash his in one load, I do not separate colors but instead wash it all together. Colors do not run! This is one of the advantages of Tide not on the label. I wash his white tee shirts with black jeans and the whites are white and the black is black. Colors do not fade and stay bright and new looking after multiple washes. Also the scent is excellent and fresh. After I wash his clothes, I notice that they are soft and I love the feel of them. This truly is meant for sensitive skin and his clothes now do not upset his chest, legs or underarms. It is the only detergent that does not upset his skin. I myself even love the softness and feel and I now have started washing my own clothes with it!