3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

Tide Total Care, for the most part, I recommend it

...Why write a review when the jury is still out?  Good question, but I doubt I will have another opportunity, so here it goes.  I have a particular shirt that always pills after washing...now after using Tide Total, it doesn't.  That's a fact and it surely impressed me.  The only reason I didn't give it the 5th star is because I have had some pieces that still had stains after washing (I have a kid who likes spaghetti), so I haven't seen a miracle improvement in that department.  Perhaps Tide Total Care is the greatest thing to happen to laundry since the invention of the Downy Ball or maybe the reason why it seems like it protects your clothing is because it doesn't really clean your clothes.  Who knows...the jury is still out on this one.  All I know is I have bought a second bottle (even though it is pricey) and if I am washing something I love - I make sure I use Tide Total Care (but I would make sure I used a pretreater on any stains).  For what it's worth....

BEWARE .. Will RUIN your clothes

Bought Tide Total Care specifically because it was advertised as good for your clothes/fabrics and it is NOT! I had an expensive set of sheets that had been previously washed with regular Tide and they were fine.  When I washed them with Tide Total Care they came out with orange blotches all over!  Funny... the color of Tide Total Care is ORANGE!  I contacted Proctor & Gamble and they could have cared less ... BEWARE!

Tide Total Care Liquid - is one I would buy again

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent, Cool Cotton Scent:

Well this one is certainly a new idea. Tide Total Care proclaims that it has a light cool cotton scent. I don't know that it's a cotton scent but I like the very light scent with a hint of clean. Priced about the same as the other liquid Tide soaps, I feel that this is a buy again soap and I would recommend it to others who do not like a strong scent in their clothes.

I actually liked this detergent and I felt that our clothes came out clean and fresh. which is really all that I look for in a detergent. I am not a fan of liquid soaps however this one is okay and I will undoubtedly buy this brand again, especially if it goes on sale or a coupon is available. .

Tide offers a lot of variety when it comes to laundry products and this one offers a clean light scent. They say it is like cotton but I am not sure that I would go that far but it turns out that this variety is one of my favorite and I would buy it again. It has just a light scent, nothing strong to identify a scent and certainly doesn't overpower.

Tide Total Care .... the best!

Comments about Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent, Cool Cotton Scent:

Tide Total Care is the best product I've used. My clothes are like new after using it, even items I've had for several seasons. Not necessary to use huge amount of detergent to clean them and even works well in cold water. I am really disappointed that no stores around Orlando seem to carry it any longer.

Even older clothing is soft and stays like new longer.

Good product

from TN

Comments about Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent, Cool Cotton Scent:

Tide has always been a go to laundry detergent in my household. I like to try all the new scents and kinds of detergent offered by Tide. When I first tried this detergent I was not sure that it worked any better or any worse than other Tide detergents. I felt that it cleaned my clothes just the same as the other detergents. The only thing different to me was the scent. It has a great smell that is light and clean smelling. I love it. The detergent itself cleans my clothes really well and removes stains without having to pretreat them. I would recommend this detergent to others who want to try something different or to those who love other Tide products because this one works just as well as the others do.

This detergent works good. It gets out stains and does not make our clothes fade. I even noticed that I have been able to put whites in with colors and there is still no fading.

Love it!!

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent, Cool Cotton Scent:

I have previously and in the past purchased and used this Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent Cool Cotton Scent and i have come to the conclusion that this i probably my favorite laundry detergent of them all. I can truly say I love this product and am still using it to this day. First of all this Tide detergent is no more expensive than all the other laundry detergents and is very reasonably priced. Second the next great thing is that it does an awesome job of cleaning my clothes. Third and of course my most favorite thing about this product is the scent. It has a very nice pleasant scent that is not over powering but smells very good and I enjoy smelling it all day. I really like to wash my sheets in this Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent cool Cotton Scent because it leaves them smelling so clean and fresh. I fall asleep very happy when I have washed my sheets with this. I would certainly recommend this laundry detergent to all of my friends and family. You will be glad you tried it.

Okay laundry detergent.

Comments about Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent, Cool Cotton Scent:

Tide is pretty much my go to laundry detergent, and I always like to get the Tide plus febreze products. When I saw the Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent with Cool Cotton Scent I decided to give it a try. It works well to keep my clothing clean, but I like the Tide with Febreze products better. This worked fine, but it wasn't my favorite scent. It wasn't overpowering or anything, but I just felt other scents were better. It does work to keep my clothing clean, and my sensitive skin is not at all irritated by the detergent.

This worked fine to keep my clothing clean. I wouldn't say it did an outstanding job of removing stains, but it worked well enough on my lightly worn clothing.

The scent wasn't bad, but when comparing it to other scents, I didn't like it as much as the Tide plus febreze. It didn't have a very noticeable scent, which is something I like when I remove my laundry from the washing machine.

Best for starting out in my first apartment

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent, Cool Cotton Scent:

I have learned from my mother to trust Tide a long time ago. This particular edition, the Tide Total Care line in the cool cotton scent (my favorite!) has been especially kind to me. My colors do not run (brand new clothes, they usually always do!) and I am impressed by how soft the clothes feel when they come out. I am not a fan of a clothes dryer (clothes shrink) so I hang mine outside on the clothesline. No fabric softener or anything like that (clearly since they are on the line hanging and drying naturally) but they are still much softer than with ordinary laundry detergents. This detergent stretches farther as well, meaning I can use less of it in my normal load and the whole bottle will last longer, while still working hard and giving good results to my clothes. My clothes smell amazingly fresh and hold their colors longer, resisting fading like with other detergents and they are all around much softer and can be worn longer. Long lasting clothes after multiple washes is definitely a gain!

Tide Total Care is a good product, but it is nothing special

Comments about Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent, Cool Cotton Scent:

Tide Total Care is a good product, but it is nothing special. When I first heard about this detergent, I was very interested. I take care of my clothes and I am very picky on how I launder them. I tend to do many smaller loads of items with similar traits.

So I thought that this would give this product a chance. I went to the store and I read the label. I opened the bottle and smelled it. It smelled ok, so I bought it. I expected to use it on clothes that I cared about more. I didn't think it was the detergent to use on work clothes or heavily soiled laundry.

So I tried it on a load of workout clothes. It was mostly brighter colors and light weight fabrics. I'm not sure what I expected, but I thought it would be something special. I thought the clothes would be clean and the colors might be brighter. But I didn't see any difference at all.

The detergent worked well. It just didn't do anything special. I prefer the scent of my "regular" Tide detergent, so I used the bottle of Total Care and never purchased it again.

I expected more!

Not that great!

Comments about Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent, Cool Cotton Scent:

I really liked this detergent at first, because it smelled good and was on sale. After the first load I noticed that the colors were bleeding and fading some. That was just one load. For this being a Tide product I was very surprised with the subpar performance of this laundry detergent.

I wasn't all that impressed.

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent, Cool Cotton Scent:

I usually love all of the Tide laundry products that I've tried. When I received a sample of this Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent to try out I was pretty excited. I love getting to try new things, especially new products from brands like Tide that I already know and love. Along with the sample I received a coupon, so in order to really give it a good try I used the sample and also purchased a bottle.
I'm not sure what I was expecting from this laundry detergent, but I guess I was thinking it would work really well, maybe even better than the other Tide laundry detergent products I already use. Yeah, it really didn't. The scent wasn't half as nice as the Tide options with Downey, or Febreeze. It really didn't smell like much at all. Now I don't want the scent of my laundry detergent to be overpowering, but I do like it to smell like something fresh.
I also didn't feel like this detergent cleaned my clothing as well as the other kinds of Tide.
This was supposed to be more gentle on colors and darks, but I don't think it really was any better than the other Tide detergent.
All in all, I just wasn't very impressed with this Tide and I won't be purchasing it again.

Really nothing special

Can stain some clothing

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent, Cool Cotton Scent:

I used a sample I on a load of clothing and loved the smell so I purchased a bottle to use on my clothes. I have 5 children so I was going to use this bottle only on mine as a little treat for me. I first did a load of whites, and a light color tank with spandex in it came out all discolored and with these odd stains on it. The color was just off, not the creme color it was originally. It was a dingy color with dark spots that you could see if you held it up to the light. I thought maybe I needed to do a longer rinse cycle, so I tried rewashing it again, MISTAKE!!!! It is now a darker, dingy color and did not come out after laundering with another detergent. Unfortunately, I had also washed one of my favorite white tanks with it and it looks the same. They are ruined. DO NOT wash any light colors that has spandex with this detergent, it seems to be the common factor. I just finished using the bottle by only washing dark colors. They seem to be fine, but I will not buy again. Although, I do still love the smell!