4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Anyone need a boost?

I received **Tide stain release in-wash booster**, from the very fine and nice people at Viewpoints and Tide.....I was curious as to how this would work. Would it really help in my clothes washing? Release any stains? Give my clothes a boost?

Let me first say, soon as I opened the package, everyone in the kitchen could smell it. Very much a clean refreshing aroma. I enjoyed the smell. Next up, I actually looked forward to doing a load of wash, to see how this would work. Me, look forward to doing laundry.....lol.... and it wasn't even Sunday. the day I usually do it.

I've been wearing the same black dress pants for the past 4 years. Yes, I wear other colors also. Just the black seem to fade faster, not as black as they use to be. Put my soap in let the machine fill up somewhat, next up the clothes. Then plopped in a **Tide stain release in-wash booster.** Well I was pleasantly surprised, that my dull black pants seemed blacker. Guess what? I was up for another load, I know I should of said sit down for this one. Sorry!

I have a white blazer type jacket, which I know better than to try and cook, yet even eat a meal in. Me, wearing white and food, well lets just say they two do not go together for me. I tend to get splattered on somehow. Dinner time my family says I need a bib, I know how sweet of them to say so. Back to the story, I was cooking, wearing the white blazer type jacket, grease splattered on me, of course. I washed it, even shouted at it. The grease mark although not huge, was noticable. I was not going to toss it in the dryer, well then it would be set for life.

So when I received the **Tide stain release in-wash booster,** I just had to try this. I can not find the mark anywhere on the jacket. Wow, I, one was going to go to work with a grease stain, or two, get back into tye~dyeing. I really like the jacket, so really I preferred to keep it white. Which by the way seemed a bit brighter.

**My Viewpoint:** I am thankful for the opportunity to try** Tide stain release in-wash booster.** I'm not sure if I would of made the purchase without trying it first. I dislike purchasing something, and being unhappy that it was a waste of money. This product surpised me, and did what it said. So I am happy, will be looking for sales and coupons in the future for my purchases. I can't say how it works on all stains, only could share my experience with the issues I had. Thanks Viewpoints and Tide for sending me the sample.

So Far Not Seeing a Big Difference But There Is Some

When I first got the Tide Stain Release In-Wash Booster, I was not sure what to expect. Usually Tide does a bit better job of cleaning laundry than most other brands, but I have also had some Tide which is not as good as other brands.

**WHAT IS TIDE STAIN RELEASE IN-WASH BOOSTER LIKE?**

Tide Stain Release In-Wash Booster is a package with a zip top closure on it. Inside are individually wrapped little packages of detergent booster. There is white powder on one side and orange liquid on the other. The package is about the size of a marshmallow.

The package that I have has 10 little packets of detergent booster in it.

**HOW DO YOU USE TIDE STAIN RELEASE IN-WASH BOOSTER?**

I have a front loader washer, so I put in one little packet of Tide Stain Release In-Wash Booster in with my laundry and then put the rest of my detergent in the top dispenser of the machine as the machine loads with water.

The washer used the regular cleaning cycle and I used one packet with colored clothes and one with whites.

**HOW DID TIDE STAIN RELEASE IN-WASH BOOSTER PERFORM?**

Tide Stain Release In-Wash Booster left my clothes clean, but not remarkably cleaner than using just my detergent. I use various detergents such as Ecos Lavender detergent, Arm & Hammer, and a few other random brands.

Perhaps if I used Tide detergent in tandem with the Stain Release In-Wash Booster, I would see a huge difference, I am not sure.

**FINAL COMMENTS**

I have only had a chance to use two booster packets so far so I intend to keep testing this laundry booster and will change my review to reflect any further observations.

Quite useful as part of a sensible laundering routine

from Williston, VT

Comments about Tide Stain Release In-Wash Booster:

I find these pods helpful and have always been pleased with the cleaning power of the pods in conjunction with Tide detergent. They should really be handled so I wrap mine in a sock that's part of the load. There are manufacturer warning to keep the pods away from kiddos and pets at all times. The fragrance of the clean laundry is lovely. Tide has a higher price point so it is advisable to look for store promotions, manufacturer coupons, rebates, etc if cost is a concern. I think the Tide pods in conjunction with Tide detergent, a good washer and dryer, ample drying time and dryer sheets, will produce a pleasing result on basic laundry. For stains like coffee, ink,juice,etc. additional steps like pretreating will be necessary and sometimes drycleaning is best. I try to keep enough undergarments, nightwear, casual wear so laundering is necessary only every two weeks. Towels and exercise wear I do more frequently, drying the clothes thoroughly in a dryer. Being fastidious like this allows me to experience the confidence found in the assurance my clothing is fresh,clean, and nicely fragranced.

Tide works

Comments about Tide Stain Release In-Wash Booster:

Tide really did get the stains out of my whites, it took out stains that I really didn't think would. Any stain that I had was completely gone and my clothes were brighter than they ever have been before. Tide is a really good product, I would highly recommend this product.

This product has saved my clothes many times!

Comments about Tide Stain Release In-Wash Booster:

I am amazed by this product! Back before Tide Stain Release was available, I tried all the other stain treatments (sprays, sticks, etc.) and was always disappointed. Unlike those, this product works 90% of the time. And it is so easy -- just pop 1 or2 pouches in the wash. No more intensive scrubbing to get a stain out! It removes food stains, blood, grease, and ink. It also does a good job getting stains out that have sat for a few days. On the occasional really tough stain, I have soaked the item in a bowl of water with a pouch or I will wash it in the washer a couple times with a pouch each time. There are a couple things that I have noticed work better if you wash them right away, like chocolate or blood stains. I used to have to throw out clothes because I couldn't get the stains out. This almost never happens now. Finally, I LOVE that this comes in unscented now! Great for people with sensitive skin.

It is Awesome stain remover.

Comments about Tide Stain Release In-Wash Booster:

Tide Stain Remover works on almost all stains. You just spray a little on the stain and rub the spot and wash. I never worry because I know the stain will be gone when I take the clothes out of the washer. Sometimes the stain will disappear right before your eyes when you are rubbing the Tide on the spot.

Keeps my work clothes clean!!

Comments about Tide Stain Release In-Wash Booster:

We only use the Tide Stain Release In-Wash Booster when we are washing my dirty work clothes. When used with regular tide it does an absolute great job at removing the dirt and grease from my work shirts and pants while leaving smelling extra fresh.

Excellent stain removal!

Comments about Tide Stain Release In-Wash Booster:

These stain removal boosting packs from Tide work wonders. They are not the best choice for spot reducing stains that occur in clothes, but for brightening whites and colors after moths of stain build-up, these are a great step to renewing your clothes!

Cleans and leaves clothes smell fresh.

Comments about Tide Stain Release In-Wash Booster:

This is the best product that Tide has ever produce. It take the guess work out of measuring and leave clothes clean and smelling great. I have a couple shirts that seems like they always stain. This product takes the stains right out with one wash.

Clean!

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Tide Stain Release In-Wash Booster:

Love this product. It will make your clothes sparkle without removing color. I would highly recommend this product. It is easy to throw in the washer with your load of clothes. Makes wash day much easier.

Love using this product!

from Bountiful, UT

Comments about Tide Stain Release In-Wash Booster:

I love using these when I do wash, especially when I am washing my two little boys clothes. I love my boys, but its all about dirt, mud, food stains, and who knows what else! When I use this booster I feel better about how clean the clothes will get. And they definitely do get clean! Most all stains come right out with the extra little boost.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Sand Springs, OK

Comments about Tide Stain Release In-Wash Booster:

So convenient and works wonderfully. I especially like these when I have to take my blankets and larger items to the laundromat. It works well for both whites and colors. Does not fade dyes and has a wonderful clean scent. I love Tide. I have been using it for years. It is worth the extra cost because your clothing lasts so much longer.