Other Detergents:
Laundry Detergent
Tide
Tide Pods Detergent

Tide Pods Detergent

Pros

• Easy to use (58)
  • Simple instructions (47)
  • Great scent (36)
  • Effective (29)
  • Gets stains out (27)

Cons

• Pricey / poor value (21)
  • Small volume (7)
  • Weak function (4)
  • Causes allergic reactions (3)
  • Strong/bad scent (3)

• Laundry room (47)
  • Cleaning (34)
  • Home (27)
  • Dorm (15)
  • Travel (13)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent (28), Homeowner (18), Renter (6), Housekeeper (4), Professional (3)
    • I received a sample (223), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

I only use tide

I use this product every single day doing laundry for my child and for myself and for my husband. I can't imagine my life without it. Tide Pods work very well with all sorts of stains, like grass stains, blood stains, food stands, and any other stains that you can think of I have dealt with as a parent. I have tried many laundry detergent, and none of them seem to get stains out the way that I does. Tide Pods are incredible, as a mom I do lots and lots of laundry, and I have tried many products, but Tide Pods are the only ones that work and provided great scent. Also they have a great variety of pods to choose from including Spring Meadow which is my favorite. The scents last for a very long time, and keep clothes smelling fresh for weeks. Tide Pods make clothes colors brighter and better than ever and looking like they are brand new again. Best yet they work with all types of washing machines including HE. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product to all people, especially those with children, because Tide Pods are the best laundry detergent on the market today. They are great for small families, big families, dorm rooms, travel, and single person's homes. They are an amazing product and I hope that everyone has a chance to use them.

Convenient

Tide Pods were definitely too intriguing not to try. Everything in one neat little "pod" that you just toss into the wash. Definitely sounds better than measuring out liquid or powder, so I gave these a go.

I loved that I could just grab one and throw it in. I was somewhat concerned it wouldn't mix well with the water as it took a few minutes to break down but this seems to be a mostly unfounded concern. My clothes are left clean and smelling fresh.

I still think that regular liquid detergent seems to work a little better than the pods, but these aren't a bad deal. I will highly consider buying again.

Update: I had to quit using these. I ended up becoming very allergic to them! I had to rewash everything because I developed an allergy that left me itching so so bad. It was awful!

Really good detergent

from VA

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Expensive

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

I really love the convenience of the pods, nice scents and cleans well. The only detergent I can use that doesn't cause an allergic reaction in my husband and kids.

The pod that me and my friends all use

from San Francisco

About Me Renter

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Gets Stains Out

Cons

• Easy leakage

• Dorm

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

I just need 1 pod for my weekly load. I think it's a bit more than necessary. But it gets dissolved pretty well so it doesn't leave any detergent stains on my clothes. Leaves the typical "Tide scent". One con for it is that even if your hand is a bit moist, the pod will break and your hands will get dirty.

Love it

from Portland, mi

About Me Housekeeper

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin

Cons

• Expensive

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

I use these at home and at peoples houses I clean for

Tide Pods aren't the best

from North Carolina

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Great Scent
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Expensive
  • Small Volume
  • Weak Function

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

As a mother of 5 kids ages ranging 10 years old -3 years old, a husband who is a mechanic. With all the oil spots on work clothes and the normal kids stained clothes from eating or playing the tide pods do not remove stains much or cause a odd Odor wants clothes is finished washing. The tide pods also leave stains on color clothes.

Didn't seem like that got my clothes cleaned

from Bowling Green Kentucky

About Me Avid Do-It-Yourselfer, Beginner, Casual Do-It-Yourselfer, Professional

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

I know u have to use more pods for bigger load but how is that little pod suppose to wash anything and mine didn't always dissolve very well either

• Was this a gift?:

Love my Tide

from Lansing KS

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Causes Allergic Reactions

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

I've always been a Tide fan. I am lucky that I don't have skin allergies, so I've never had a bad reaction. The smell makes your clothes so fresh. I love love love tide. It's all I use.

Love these!

from Cordova, Al

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Great Scent
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Expensive

• Dorm
  • Travel

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

I find them to smell really good. My clothes don't lose the smell after a few days. They're easy to use and have simple instructions. Good for on the go.

Great for family

from Walton KS

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Simple Instructions

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

Tide pods are the best for active families! No measuring no mess. Cleans and softener in one. I've tried lots of bargain detergent and I have to say Tide out shines them all! I love knowing whatever the grandkids get into here on the farm I can send them home with clean clothes!

I would buy these again.

from Kansas City Missouri

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gets Stains Out
    • Great Scent
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
    • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Expensive

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

Very easy to use. Smells nice and clean well. Only problem is I have to keep them up high because of my 4 yr old. No other issues.

Love, love, love these pods.

from Garfield Heights, Ohio

About Me Renter

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gets Stains Out
    • Great Scent
    • Just the best for my clothes.
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
    • Simple Instructions

Cons

• None that I can think of.

• I will try using them to clean certain things.

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

I use these pods to wash my clothes. They leave no white streaks on my clothes like some powders do. Love these pods.