Other Detergents:
Laundry Detergent
Tide
Tide Pods Detergent

Works better than the regular detergent

I like tide pods more than the original tide. It's much more concentrated and less watery. I have noticed that when I use the tide pods they are more effective at getting stains out compared to the regular detergent.

Illinois

true

I like to use on really tough stains gets them out

I like buying Tide pods and Gain liquid use different Tide tough on stains and does smell nice.

Angie, Louisiana

true

I two boys this keeps clothes clean

This product packs alot of cleaning power without breaking the bank

Akron Ohio

Making Laundry easy

So fast and easy to use makes doing laundry more enjoyable plus my clothes smell fresh and clean afterward. I love tide pods, I will never switch to anything else.

TX

Only detergent I use

These are so simple. Less messy than measuring out set amount. Just throw some in and go. They smell amazing.

NY

Only detergent I use

It's simple to use

Shelbyville Indiana

I love pods

Easy simple to travel with. Less mess, but costs more. I justify the cost with less waste. I have teenage, tween daughters that help with laundry so this is a must.

Ashville, Al

I love Tide Pods

I love being able to pop them right into the laundry but you often have to use more than the recommended amount. This product smells great and the scent lasts awhile. I would recommend this product to friends and family.

League city, TX

true

I would buy this product again

I like Tide Pods. Throw them on, no spills like liquid detergent. They have a nice scent. But can affect people with skin sensitivity. I do use 2 pods in a regular or heavy load though. One pod only seems to work well in small loads. It does get your clothes clean but I do not feel like it's the best product for removing tough stains. My husband works around a lot of dirt and grease and I have to use a different product for his clothes because it doesn't work for his stuff.

Little Rock, Ar

I would buy this again

This product is wonderful and great at getting out tough stains like chocolate and grass.

Houston Texas