Other Detergents:
Laundry Detergent
Tide
Tide Pods Detergent

Tide Pods Detergent

Pros

• Easy to use (41)
  • Simple instructions (34)
  • Great scent (21)
  • Effective (15)
  • Efficient (15)

Cons

• Pricey / poor value (13)
  • Small volume (6)
  • Weak function (3)

• Laundry room (31)
  • Cleaning (26)
  • Home (19)
  • Dorm (13)
  • Travel (8)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent (19), Homeowner (11), Renter (4), Housekeeper (3)
    • I received a sample (220), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

I only use tide

I use this product every single day doing laundry for my child and for myself and for my husband. I can't imagine my life without it. Tide Pods work very well with all sorts of stains, like grass stains, blood stains, food stands, and any other stains that you can think of I have dealt with as a parent. I have tried many laundry detergent, and none of them seem to get stains out the way that I does. Tide Pods are incredible, as a mom I do lots and lots of laundry, and I have tried many products, but Tide Pods are the only ones that work and provided great scent. Also they have a great variety of pods to choose from including Spring Meadow which is my favorite. The scents last for a very long time, and keep clothes smelling fresh for weeks. Tide Pods make clothes colors brighter and better than ever and looking like they are brand new again. Best yet they work with all types of washing machines including HE. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product to all people, especially those with children, because Tide Pods are the best laundry detergent on the market today. They are great for small families, big families, dorm rooms, travel, and single person's homes. They are an amazing product and I hope that everyone has a chance to use them.

Convenient

Tide Pods were definitely too intriguing not to try. Everything in one neat little "pod" that you just toss into the wash. Definitely sounds better than measuring out liquid or powder, so I gave these a go.

I loved that I could just grab one and throw it in. I was somewhat concerned it wouldn't mix well with the water as it took a few minutes to break down but this seems to be a mostly unfounded concern. My clothes are left clean and smelling fresh.

I still think that regular liquid detergent seems to work a little better than the pods, but these aren't a bad deal. I will highly consider buying again.

Update: I had to quit using these. I ended up becoming very allergic to them! I had to rewash everything because I developed an allergy that left me itching so so bad. It was awful!

Don't Eat

from Oregon

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Great Scent

Cons

• Expensive

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

Love the fresh scent that Tide leaves. Never had a problem with Tide, other than the cost.

The best product ever

from Modoc, IN

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Expensive

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

You just pop 1 of these tide pods in the washer and let it do its thing. sometimes on clothes that are stained or smell super bad I put in 2. They make your clothes smell amazing, they are awesome when trying to get stains out, and they make your clothes look brand new. They are expensive but totally worth it!!!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Amazing1

from Indianapolis

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

I absolutely love this stuff. You don't deal with spilling soap

Easy to Use!

from Louisiana

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gets Stains Out
    • Great Scent
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
    • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Expensive

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

Tide Laundry PODS are great!! I really like how easy they are to use and how convenient they are!! they are also easier to store than the big bulky liquid containers. The Tide Pods come in many different fragrances, which is great, you can change it up often!! I love how the Tide Pods make my clothes so fresh and clean! The Pods are so easy to use, even my husband washes clothes now, no measuring all you have to do is throw a pod in the wash and go!!!! The only downside I have found is the price, as you get more bang for your buck with the liquid, but the Pods are so much easier to use, its hard not to buy them!!!

Great Brand, but just not for me.

from West Burlington, Iowa

About Me Renter

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Great Scent

Cons

• Causes Allergic Reactions

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

I like Tide, but sadly it's just not for me, I have a allergic reaction to the pods, but I have family that use these on a daily basis in their house, and I love the scent that it puts out when they are doing their laundry, and smelling the clothes when I help hang them up. The pods are easy to use when I used them for myself, before I found out. They do cause allergic reactions, so best to test a little bit out on your skin before you use this full time. This brand is wonderful though, and I really do not have anything negative to say, its' a huge brand.

If I did not have a a reaction, this would personally be my go to brand that I would use on a daily basis in my house, and that was the case when I found out. The pods are really the most easiest things to understand, and use too, because you don't have to worry about pouring or anything, you just stick them in and your ready to go, so if you are like me and don't have much time, these are completely perfect for your family. They are a great brand however, wish I could still use them!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Easy to use

from Pittsburgh, Pa

About Me Housekeeper

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Gets Stains Out
      • Great Scent
      • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
      • Simple Instructions

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

I do house cleaning for a living and I always referee Tide pods to my customers. They are extremely easy to use. My 4 year old loves to help me at home and her job is putting the pod in. They smell amazingly fresh with a smell that actually lasts for a while.

A must have

from Pensacola florida

About Me Housekeeper

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Effective
        • Gets Stains Out
        • Great Scent
        • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin

Cons

• Expensive

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

I use tide to wash my clothes and i love it. It leaves my clothes smelling good and even gets the hard stains like grass out of my clothes. Great for my whole familys clothes from my kids to my parents. I recommend tide to my family and friends.

Tide Pods

from Wyoming Michigan

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Effective
        • Gets Stains Out
        • Great Scent
        • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
        • Simple Instructions

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

Tide pods got right in the washer.So easy to throw on in.No spills no mess at all.Cleans my whites so good.Get the stains out.I absolutely love mine.

Wouldn't Use Any Other Detergent

from Lansing Michigan

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
          • Effective
          • Great Scent
          • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
          • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Expensive
          • Pods Stick Together
          • Small Volume

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

The price verse number of pods is a little high but I can tell you you get what you pay for (I always use coupons for better price). My laundry room messes have been cut down so much no accidental spills of detergent since using these handy pods. My laundry smells fresh for weeks. The only real downside I've experienced is when I leave the container in my laundry room its like the pods are getting to warm and melting to each other so I've had to move them to my kitchen but other than that I love everything about Tide Pods and I would highly recommend them.

Buy monthly

from conway sc

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
          • Efficient
          • Powerful
          • Simple Instructions

Comments about Tide Pods Detergent:

I love tide pods plus downy. Not only do they make my laundry smell great and feel soft but it has all the cleaning power of tide in such a small little pack. The cost is a bit much but there's always a sale or coupon for them and their cleaning power is well worth the money. I have a five year old that is always get stains on his clothes , whether its pizza sauce, chocolate, marker or mud it generally comes out with one pod. There are a few different scents out now and with the different sizes of thr bags (I generally buy the 12 count size) you can try more than one at a time to find the one you like best. Our current favorite is the odor eliminator I use it on my comforter as my dogs like to sleep in the bed.The package also comes with a nifty safety guard so your child can't get in it and mess with any of the pods (as they are brightly colored small pouches). I appreciate tides safety precautions definitely helps. Overall we love this product in all it variations and will continue to purchase it. Also interested in seeing the direction it take s when the newest version comes out