Other Detergents:
Laundry Detergent
Tide
Tide Pods Detergent

I swear by this stuff

I use these pods for all my laundry needs. They easily "melt" into the wash and are very effective at getting clothes clean.

Stockton Ca

true

They work so I buy a little cheaper and I'd be in love !!!

I'm a renter which mean I have to carry all my laundry products to the laundromat . I hate lugging detergent, bleach ,fabric softener etc in big bottles so they last longer back and forth. So when I saw these I thought you know what I'll try it, and I love them. Put a couple in a zip lock baggie and I'm ready to rock. Also I have a dog she hates being wet so I have towels for her they stink , not anymore no more gross towel outside by my bicycle . Only one problem the price it's kind of expensive, but I will pay for quality

Brookfield , Illinois

true

I will never use any other laundry detergent again!!!!

I started using Tide pods two years ago and I couldn't believe the difference in my clothes. They were cleaner, I didn't have to pre-treat my clothes with anything, and the smell is amazing. I end up using less detergent than before. I even got my mother and friends hooked on these. They are so convenient and easy to use, no messes, or spills and you know the exact amount to add, no more measuring with messy caps. My clothes are much brighter and whiter than ever.

Ohio

Great product

It's an easy to use product. It smellsgreat. U can get unstoppable and dryer sheets that are tied as well

Carson,WA

Only brand I will use

My mom has used Tide since I was a child. Now I'm an adult and that's the only brand I will use. I've tried other brands and got an allergic reaction on my skin so i stick with Tide plus it gets stains out, i don't need stain removers at all.

Denver CO

Best detergent

Great smell, takes out the worst of smells in clothing such as grease from restaurants. Knocks the mildew smell from old blankets. Leaves clothes soft and clean.

Chatsworth ga

true

I use this tide pods all the time.

I use this brand to do my laundry all the time. I love tide poses and works awesome with me and my boyfriends.

Lawton ok

Love this product

Love the way it makes my clothes smell. Very fresh.

Omaha, NE

Tide for the win!

I love tide pods with a household of 6 and 5 dogs I do tons of laundry i love the tide pods they are a good quality product that are easy to use and work great

Roanoke, Va

I always buy Tide

Use it on all adult clothes blankets

Crooksville Ohio