Other Detergents:
Tide
Tide HE with Acti-Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent

Tide HE with Acti-Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent

My Go to Detergent

I have a 3 year old who LOVES to get covered in dirt. She has no problems staining her clothes and so I always look for products that will lift those stains without much work on my part. I usually stock with cheaper products but have gotten hooked on a lot of the Tide detergents because of the fact that they don't leave my clothes looking worn or over washed but instead clean and new looking. Some detergents fade my clothes after just one wash. I purchased Tide HE with Acti-Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent to help combat all the stains my daughter was getting on her clothes. The product works great and it doesn't require me to scrub and scrub or have to use additional stain removers. It has worked in dirt and mud, sauce and juice and a few other stains and every single stay. Was removed easily. It says original scent on the bottle but to me it smelled a bit different so that's my only complaint. I like the original Tide scent but this one is a little off. I recommend this to all my family with children or those adults who are just messy in general. Easy to use, works really well and for the small amount you need, it goes a long way even for the higher price. I will keep buying this as long as I can still find it on store shelves, nothing has beat it yet!

Poor rinsing

Very sudsy. Leaves film on clothing. Extremely difficult to rinse out even when using only a tablespoon per load. Left oily residue in washer. The non he formula rinsed cleaner. Fades dark clothing quickly due to optical brightners.

Removes stains well.

Strongly scented, many choices.

Lift stains!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Simple Instructions

• Cleaning
    • Laundry Room

Comments about Tide HE with Acti-Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent:

Many moms such as myself know the struggle of keeping children's clothes clean and how tough the stains they make can be to get out. My main problems have been chocolate milk, barbecue sauce and there was that incident with the chocolate cake at the birthday party. Good thing I use Tide Acti-Lift liquid laundry detergent!
    It cleans effectively and leaves my laundry smelling fresh and clean. The best part is that it effectively gets out even the toughest stains that seem to appear all over my sons nice church clothes! It gets out the stains every single time and I can't even tell there was a stain ever there after using this Tide laundry detergent!
    This is a great high quality laundry detergent! It cleans very well and gets the toughest cleaning jobs done even with no spot pre treatment!

My Go to Detergent

from SalemNY

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gets Stains Out
    • Great Scent
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
    • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Expensive
    • Small Volume

• Dorm
    • Home
    • Laundry Room
    • Travel

Pretty good product

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Tide HE with Acti-Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent:

I have previously and in the past used this Tide HE with Acti Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent and found that it was ok but it was not as good as I have been used to with Tide Laundry Detergent. I have to say that this is the one time where I did not fall in love with a product. First of all and most important is that I do not feel that it got my clothes as clean as it should have. I am not sure what the Acti Lift portion of this product is but it did not lift out all of the stains or smells of my families clothes. Second of all I did not really like the scent. It was not refreshing or clean smelling, in my opinion it almost smelled chemically therefore I know I will not be using it again. The scent does not smell good and it is a little over powering as well. Another thing about this Tide HE with Acti Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent, original scent is the price. Since it is for HE machines it is a little pricier than the other leading laundry detergents including TIde. I would really not recommend that any of my friends or family try this product. It was not a bad product it just was not my kind of product.

Best product ever.

Comments about Tide HE with Acti-Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent:

I am a huge fan of anything Tide, nothing works better for getting laundry clean. Not to mention best pre treatments for stains. There is nothing I haven't been able to get out by putting a little bit of liquid tide right on the stain, I can even leave it sit for days or even a week before washing as long as I put a little on the stain. It removes everything believe me I have tried it on every kind of stain imaginable. Tide never lets me down. I love all the different varieties and all the different scents now available. The high efficiency works great in my front load washing machine plus it saves me money using so much less per load. I really don't understand why anybody would use anything except Tide for laundry. I found it to be so much better than all other brands available on the market today. They make all kinds with bleach, with febreeze, with downy fabric softner, for cold water.

Awesome

Fresh

Awesome Cleaning with a Fresh Scent

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Tide HE with Acti-Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent:

I love Tide and have used it for years and years with excellent results. Their HE with Acti-Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent was one of my very first purchases after I got a new front loading HE machine.

This formula shares the same awesome cleaning properties as their other detergents. It powers through anything you throw at it from dog beds to clothes covered in dirt and sweat from gardening or yard work to sports clothes with grass stains. Everything that goes in absolutely filthy comes out sparkling clean and smelling fresh.

I particularly like this Original Scent since it leaves laundry smelling clean fresh but not perfumed. Everything from towels to sheets to clothes has a fresh scent and are beautifully clean. I very, very rarely have to pretreat anything and never experience any stains no matter what it is that is on clothes when I put them in the washer.

I definitely recommend this formula to anyone who wants clean clothes with no fuss or extra perfumes.

Good product for those who like the norm.

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about Tide HE with Acti-Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent:

This is a great detergent for those who like the norm. It smells like a general laundry detergent (it smells really good). It's good for regular clothes and athletic clothes. The smell lasts for a while, but it's not overwhelming. Many people have complimented me on how my clothes smell, even after a couple of days. The only thing I don't like is that the liquid detergent is so expensive. The Tide pods are definitely better and I prefer them over the liquid detergent, but I really do like this detergent and if you have money to spare on laundry detergent I would buy this.

It's good for sensitive skin - I would know, my skin usually breaks out into a tiny rash if the detergent is not compatible with it but with this detergent I have no worries. The clothes feel clean and soft and it leaves my skin happy and healthy.

The smell is good, especially if you don't like a lot of smell, but you want your clothes to smell fresh and clean.

Reliable

Comments about Tide HE with Acti-Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent:

When you want something cleaned choose Tide, and you won't regret it. It leaves your clothes smelling clean and fresh. Laundry day is always a hassle in my house, but when I use Tide I don't have to worry about anything else besides cleaning. What more can I say? Go Tide !!!!

This is a good detergent for high efficiency washing machines.

from West Virginia

Comments about Tide HE with Acti-Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent:

I have both a high efficiency and a regular washing machine and this works well in both machines.

I have to say that this detergent still does a great job in a regular washer but I love it for my high efficiency machine. I get the perfect amount of lather every time. I don't have to worry about adding extra product in or using an extra rinse cycle to get it out of my clothes.

I love the scent of this. It smells like the original Tide that I love so much. It's fresh and floral. When you add it to the wash, be sure to only use how much the bottle suggests. It gets a good lather going and you wont want to add too much.

This does wonders on my clothes, my guys work clothes, and my pet bedding. You would never know by the smell of my laundry or bedding that I own three cats and a dog. Many people are shocked because our stuff doesn't smell like animals.

My fiancé often gets into mud, grease, and occasionally gets cut at work. I've used this several times to get out blood stains and WD-40. It works miracles. I will pretreat and scrub with it and then toss the clothes in the wash with more detergent and typically it gets out anything I throw at it.

Also, this doesn't irritate my sinuses even though the scent is heavy.

It truly is a great HE detergent.

It has a fresh, floral scent that I love. It lasts for days on my laundry. My whole home smells like this after laundry day.

Tide HE Laundry Detergent is a great product!

Comments about Tide HE with Acti-Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent:

Tide HE Laundry Detergent is a great product! I have had a front loading washer for several years. The salesman urged me to use HE detergent. Other people told me to just use regular detergent, but use less. So I use my the regular Tide (non-HE) detergent that I had until it was gone. I did notice that there was lots of suds when I used regular Tide.

Once I used all the regular Tide, I bought the Tide HE. To me, it's kind of like the standard of the industry. I have used different Tide products my whole life. My mom always used Tide.

Tide HE does exactly what it's supposed to do. It gets my clothes very clean and it rinses out completely. The little blue cap on the bottle is marked with "1", "2" and "3" levels. I use level "1" for towels and lightly soiled clothes or small loads. I use the "3" level for work clothes and clothes that are dirtier.

I have noticed that over the years, the cap has gotten bigger! I wonder if that's because they think people will fill the cap! I don't think "more is better" when it comes to the amount of detergent used.

I have tried several other liquid HE detergents (other brands). And I always come back to Tide HE original. I have tried other versions of Tide HE (with added bleach, febreze, mountain scent, spring scent). And I always end up back with the original!

It works for me! I like it!

I love HE Tide because I have a front loader machine

Comments about Tide HE with Acti-Lift Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent:

HE Tide gets our clothes really clean and I don't have to use a lot so it is very economical! We don't use any laundry detergent except Tide in our house. We prefer the original scent Tide because it isn't too strong or perfumey. I like that it gets the stains out of our clothes without the need to add a step with pretreatment products.

HE Tide works really great- it gets our clothes clean the first time and I rarely have to use any pretreatment products. HE Tide is the best product to use in our front loader machine. The Acti-lift gets stains out of our clothes- no matter what the stains are- grease, dirt, or organic matter.

We like the original scent because we don't like a strong scented laundry detergent. I like the way Tide cleans our clothes and we never have to wash our clothes a second time. We like a clean fresh scent to our clothes and the HE Tide Original Scent provides that for us.