Other Breads:
English Muffins
Thomas'
Thomas' English Muffins

The disappearing muffin

i am not sure if the taste has gone downhill but i do know the cutting of them is terrible. You end up with one side so thin it is useless. There is no uniform shape to them. For the price i will just buy the store brand and get a muffin that is decent. Done with Thomass.

Muffin Chop

Giving Up on Thomas

Thomas' English Muffins have been downsized and thinned out to the point that slicing them is next to impossible and fishing the little wafers out of the toaster is downright dangerous. The lower priced supermarket brand muffins are just as tasty and have much more bulk. If the store ever runs out of its own brand I'll simply do without.

Conn.

false

Good-bye Thomas English Muffins.

The two for one sale on Thomas English muffins might be the only way to get consumers for this now tasteless product. Any bakeries that start using soy oil end up tasting with horrible tasting products. These Light Multigrain muffins are going right back to Publix.

Summerfield FL

Others taste way better

Happened to try Shop Rite brand English muffins. I felt like I was hit by a train! All the aromatic sensations and taste brought me back to my childhood days! Haven't tasted this in over 4 decades or more! Puts waste to the Thomas brand made in Mexico like most majors nowadays. Try em or find someone who can send you them! Its a blast from the past ...

Cheap, bitter and thin. Garbage

Congratulations Bimbo Bakery! With a name like yours No wonder you're killing this product. I have eaten Thomas's English Muffin since well, forever. Ovations break and came back and.....I don't know what I ate. It was flat, thin and bitter tasting. Is a few pennies per muffin really worth your consumer base? You lost an entire family worth of consumers. For a lifetime. I feel sorry for people who don't know what a real English Muffin tastes like because Thomas's English Muffin by Bimbo Bakeries is not what they're supposed to be.

Hiawassee, Georgia

Will no longer buy unless 2 for 1

I agree with previous posts. While tasty, they are not as good as they used to be, only marginally better than generics at less than half the price! Only buy now on special buy one get one free. While I've tried other varieties, only original are worth it at the discount.

Framingham MA

false

What did you YOU DO TO YOUR MUFFINS??

I've been enjoying Thomas English Muffins for years!! What did you do?? They are down right BAD!!!!!! Smells funny, tastes funny!!!

Sterling Heights, Mi.

Are you kidding?

Well all I can say is I have been buying these and buying them for years. I have frozen so many I forgot. But really what I wanted to say is this...what>?>.? After all these years the other day while I toasted one..it disappeared.. and I said " What???" Where did it go to? Thomas's used to be good..and more or less generous. Today this would not even feed my tweety bird!! And lets talk about cost now..you know how much its costing in the store?? Hello cha ching ching. I ain't playing no slot machines here or dialing for dollars! So until this is fixed..I am not going to buy no dang muffins. Oh yes I can buy them cheaper at certain locations or discount places..but that is not convenient. I just wanted to know what happened to my muffin??? Are you eating part of it? Lol

Tacoma Washington

false

Not like they used to be

They are now so thin that its almost impossible to split them in half. Nooks and crannies? There's no room for them! Thomas' english muffins used to fill each side of the toaster and were light and fluffy, filled with holes. Now, grab some tongs cause it's hard to find them in the toaster.

USA

Piece of copper!

My son found a piece of copper in his Thomas English Muffin as he was chewing it!. That was so gross! We never encountered a problem like this all these years. We are big fans of English Muffins, but sadly we have to think twice now if we every by Thomas English Muffins again

USA