Other Hair Conditioners:

Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Conditioner

Worked Well At First But Then Not So Much

from Podunk, NY

Comments about Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Conditioner:

I got the full set of Thicker Fuller Hair shampoo and conditioner with high expectations. At first it worked very well. Hair was made thicker, but then after using for a few weeks, it didn't work quite as well and I finally stopped using it. I have very fine hair and this left my hair looking pretty bad before I stopped using it.

When I first used this conditioner, I used it with the shampoo and the results were not too bad. However, each time I used the pair of them, it seemed like my hair was doing worse and worse. When I used the shampoo on its own, my hair was thicker than when using the conditioner. The conditioner seemed to weigh my hair down badly. In fact, after using it for a month, I finally had to stop using both products altogether. My head started to itch and my hair was so flat it looked awful.

It is too bad that this conditioner didn't work well for my hair, because I really enjoyed the fresh scent of the conditioner. It has an herbal fresh type scent and I did like it. Unfortunately it is the only thing I liked about this conditioner.

great product for the price

from New York, NY

Comments about Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Conditioner:

I have very fragile, thin hair so I always use a good quality conditioner. I find that this one meets that criteria.......it is an excellent quality conditioner. No conditioner will change thin hair into thick hair but this one does leave my hair a little fuller. I would recommend to anyone who is prepared to pay a small price for an excellent quality conditioner.

Weightless is the keyword in Thicker Fuller Hair.

from Warren, MI

Comments about Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Conditioner:

I love this conditioner.  It really is amazing, it does leave your hair feeling thicker, fuller and completely weightless.  I used it once and I was hooked.  I have been using thicker fuller hair for about 3 years now, and I don't even think about using anything else.  It smells really good too.  Your hair feels conditioned and clean.  Most other conditioners leave your hair feeling weighed down as if you did not just wash it, but not this one.  Trust me if you have thin, lifeless hair, this conditioner will work wonders for you.  I know this because I have very thin hair that would shed a lot throughout the day.  After using this conditioner, my hair feels and looks thicker and it also does not shed nearly as much as it used to. I really believe it "fixes" your hair from the root and really conditions it while leaving it weightless, manageable and smelling great too.  Try this once, and like me, you will be hooked.

Cheap but Awesome!!

from Spokane, WA

Comments about Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Conditioner:

This is a very inexpensive product considering how much one has to pay for volumising conditioner.  You can get this at any local drugstore and whenever I use it I always receive compliments - my hair looks shinier, is softer and definitely fuller.  And best of all, it doesn't have that weighted down greasy feeling to it!!  This is a great condition - pair with the shampoo.

Great Conditioner

from Newnan, GA

Comments about Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Conditioner:

Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Conditioner is a great product,it does not leave your hair looking greasy or flat..Plus it is a bargin for the price.This is my kind of conditioner to use everyday with great results

Thicker Fuller Hair really does work! I love it!

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Conditioner:

Thicker Fuller Hair is Great!  I have used it for 4 years now.  I was seeing a lot of hair in the drain when I would wash my hair. But since I started using Thicker Fuller Hair shampoo. I do not see any hair in the drain. And my hair is shineing and beautiful after each wash. And it has a pleaent smell to it to. I love using Thicker Fuller Hair. I will not use anything else.

it really volumizes your hair!

from Madison, WI

Comments about Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Conditioner:

Fantastic product. I have tried hundreds of conditioners and this one is the only one that has worked well for me so far. Doesn't weigh down my hair (which is super fine and thin) and doesn't make it greasy and sticky. On the contrary, it works similar to a thickening serum to expand my hair shafts. The results are not imaginary! :)

Conditioners don't always have to weigh hair down. This doesn't!

from The heart of , NY

Comments about Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Conditioner:

I have long, fine, straight hair that is weighed down just by the sheer length of it. I am always looking for good conditioners that will help my dry, highlighted hair to look healthy but won't weigh my hair down more than it already is.

That's no easy task! Either I find a great conditioner that makes my hair silky but also drags it down or I find one that gives it lots of body but makes it look frizzy.

At last, I have found an inexpensive solution. **Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Conditioner.** I usually use Philosophy's anti aging hair regiment but, for a mere four bucks, this conditioner works wonders on my hair and I alternate between the pricey stuff and this one.

This thick white conditioner has a fresh smell that is unisex. A man or woman will like the scent - it isn't too feminine for a man to use.

For me, a quarter sized dollop is needed to cover my hair from ends to roots since it is down well below the middle of my back. Shorter hair needs much less.

When I rinse this conditioner out, my hair feels silky and detangled but not too slick. I can comb through my hair with ease and, when my hair is dry, it looks great! I have bounce, body, fullness, and lots of shine. My dry ends are hydrated and I have no flyaways or frizzies.

I think finding a conditioner that actually adds volume while also adding moisture is a rare find and **Thicker Fuller Hair Weightless Conditioner **is that rate find.

I have tried them all - salon stuff, expensive department store stuff, designer stuff, cheapo stuff - and this conditioner works better than almost every other one I tried for my type of hair.

If you have fine, limp hair that needs bounce and volume but you don't want to weigh it down, try this! It's inexpensive, unisex, and a delight!

I highly recommend it and the shampoo. For under 10 bucks, your hair can look fabulous for weeks. I also use all the Thicker Fuller styling products and I am very satisfied with them.

**5 stars!**