4.8

ThermaCare Menstrual HeatWraps

4.8

Pros

Cons

A lifesaver if you get cramps

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about ThermaCare Menstrual HeatWraps:

I get horrible menstrual cramps, so I am the type who will try anything at least once. I saw these in the drug store and figured why not. Especially since I often use a heating pad to help with cramps. This pad claims to offer heat relief for up to eight hours. I find that it does last quite a while, but towards the end, there is not much heat left. Overall, it provides some heat and relief when you suffer from cramps. If you usually use a traditional heating pad, this is a much easier alternative. I like that on lighter cramping days, I can use this instead of taking any medication. Overall, a great product to have.

This self heating pad does provide some relief. I like that it is a medication free way to bring yourself some relief. However, it is not as effective as medication or even a traditional plug in heating pad, but it does offer a degree of comfort and relief that allows you to still be mobile in ways you can't with a plug in heating pad.

You open the package, pull of the sticky backing and stick it on. The first few times you use it it may take getting used to exactly where to put it. It also doesn't restick well if you do need to move it.

Magical menstrual relief!

Comments about ThermaCare Menstrual HeatWraps:

I have had horrible menstrual cramps for as long as I have had my period. All I want to do is curl up in a ball and stay nice and toasty warm in my bed. Well in the real world that isn't possible, this product makes getting out of bed and getting on with your day much easier. The heat is the perfect relief! It gets much warmer then other products, and lasts all day! I love the shape and that it fits right where it needs to go. The only problem that I have would be that the product shifts and doesn't stay in place.

Gets hot quickly, stays hot for a really long time! The heat gets right to the pain and eases it so that you can do what you need to do. Way quicker and safer then waiting for pills to kick in!

The only thing I don't really like is that for myself I don't wear underwear that are big enough to hold it in place so it shifts and doesn't stay in place. The overall product is great I just wish that it would stay in place a little better.

These are Just what the Doctor Ordered!

Comments about ThermaCare Menstrual HeatWraps:

For many, many years I have suffered in agony with menstrual pain, cramps, and soreness. I literally stumbled across these while looking for Thermacare for a back issue. I was somewhat surprised at finding them, as I had never seen a product specifically for menstrual cramps and/or pain. I actually loaded up on them because I wasn't sure if they were going to be a permanent or trial product. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they worked for the issues I was having.

Very pleased with how well this product addressed my issue. They completely eased the pain of cramps and tenderness rather quickly and continued to work well beyond the time stated on the packaging. I will continue to use this product. I will definitely be purchasing more of this.

Very easy to use, just remove the backing and put where you need it. I would be careful because it tends to fold over and stick together since the material is very thin.

Works Great

from TN

Comments about ThermaCare Menstrual HeatWraps:

I have had Poly-cystic-ovarian syndrome for about five years now and my periods are very painful. These warm menstrual heat wraps have provided me quite a bit of relief and because they are small and have adhesive on the back of them you can even walk around with these heat wraps on.

These heat wraps get warm enough to provide almost instant relief and is super easy to wear.

These are very easy to wear, you just take off the adhesive cover and stick this heat wrap to the inside of your undergarments.

Thermacare is great for on the go.

Comments about ThermaCare Menstrual HeatWraps:

I get extremely terrible cramps during my cycle. When I'm home I use a heating pad to help but I can't take a heating pad to work with me, so I use these pads for on the go. I can still do my normal activities and be able to have relief at the same time. I would recommend this product to any female who has bad cramps.

HeatWraps are a life saver!

from Garden City, NY

Comments about ThermaCare Menstrual HeatWraps:

As someone who suffers from chronic cramping, this product has helped me tremendously! The pain can be miserable and debilitating, but I can't call in sick to work for 1-2 days every month. I use these in conjunction with an ibuprofen regiment and it has made those first few days of my cycle bearable.

A huge plus- they are discreet. You can wear it to work and no one will notice. The pack comes with 8, which usually lasts me 1-2 months, depending on the severity (and persistence) of the cramps. A wonderful buy- highly recommend it!

These pads truly work! My only disclaimer is that you should not expect the pain to completely vanish. You should still take pain relievers, such as aspirin, but these certainly do ease the pain a great amount.

Unbelievably easy to use! It fits right in your underwear and can be worn anywhere. A great step forward from typical heating pads that need to be plugged in and can only be used at home. Very discreet.

This product is amazing for when your on your period.

Comments about ThermaCare Menstrual HeatWraps:

I love this product! When I'm on period and have to leave my house, this is what I use. It's small and discreet. Perfect for on-the-go pain relief. It really helps me when I can't be laying a heating pad or be relaxing in my bed. I do wish it stayed warm longer though. I hate having to change heating pads through out the day.

Super effective, it really helps with my cramps. It soothes my pain and relaxes my muscles. I can feel the cramps easing off as soon as I put it on.

It can be a little confusing the first time you use it, but after the first time it's super easy. TIP: Make sure you put the sticky part on your panties, not you skin. If you put the sticky part on you skin, it will be super painful coming off, especially if you have hair down there. TIP 2: Don't were thong underwear or low-rider underwear when using this. It helps to have material for the heating pad to stick to and hold it in place.

a wonderful and helpful product

from dayton, TX

Comments about ThermaCare Menstrual HeatWraps:

This line of products from thermal care are awesome. I have bad cramps and long periods and these really help with the cramps. they are easy to use but a bit pricey. also would like to see other sizes avaible but all in all its a great elp having on the go local heat where i need it with out havinbg to drag a heating pad.

Great for Upset Tummy Nights!

Comments about ThermaCare Menstrual HeatWraps:

I love these Therma Care heatwraps! I would highly recommend them for those looking for some relief. Even though they say that they are for your menstrual times, I find they work just as well for when I have an upset stomach. I'll place one on at night and they really ease the pain. The little coal packets I guess you could call them really heat up well. In the morning when I take it off it usually leaves a red mark that quickly fades away. There are some nights that I don't think I could make it if I didn't have a box of these. I always make sure to have an avid supply of them. This is truly a terrific product and one that helps to ease the pain not only from cramps but severe stomach aches as well.

This warming wrap truly does work!

from Ventura, CA

Comments about ThermaCare Menstrual HeatWraps:

I was very pleasantly surprised by how well this worked. I bought it without much hope it would work but thought it was at least a try. It was such a nice surprise when I started to feel less cramping and more relaxed. I just wore right under my shirt and it was very comfortable.

The heat is very effective at relaxing stomach muscles which lessens cramping and stomach pains.

It is extremely easy and convenient to use.