Other Mattresses:

Therapedic MemoryTouch Sunrise Memory Foam Mattress

Will purchase another

from Arizona

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Reliable
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Primary Bed
    • Seasonal Rental

Comments about Therapedic MemoryTouch Sunrise Memory Foam Mattress:

Have owned one for 10 years, now shopping for another for another home. Not replacement. We have a seasonal rental and many of our guests have asked us what is that mattress?! I had to take a picture of the label on the bed in order to know. Great support and feel. Can't feel my hisband moving around and we use a queen size.

The BEST mattress I have ever slept on.

from Kersey, PA

Comments about Therapedic MemoryTouch Sunrise Memory Foam Mattress:

I recently purchased this bed and it was such a big difference sleeping on it compared to my spring mattress.  I had the best night's sleep in a long time and it was so comfortable, no springs, no movement when my husband moved on his side.  The price was very reasonable.  I did notice that sheets with deep corners fit and stay put on the bed than regular sheets, but other than that I have no complaints about the bed.  My son loves the bed so much that he wants us to get him one for his bed.

I have had this bed now for about 6 months and have not woken up with a sore back in months.  The mattress is still in excellent condition with no sagging in the middle or any other problems.  I think that the money I paid for the mattress was a great deal compared to what some of the other memory foam mattress's cost.   I have also noticed that this mattress doesn't not make me hot and sweaty at night when it is really warm out.