2.7
Therapedic
Therapedic Mattresses - All Types

Therapedic Mattresses - All Types

2.7

My Therapedic Natural LATEX mattress is the best I've ever had!!

Don't be confused!!  There are polyurethane foam mattresses, visco-elastic foam mattresses, and latex foam mattresses, plus many combinations.  Polyurethane foam breaks down and gets brittle very quickly.  Visco-elastic foam (like the Temperpedic brand) breaks down relatively quickly, and besides, you 'fall into a hole' when you lie on it.  Only **latex foam** retains its support virtually indefinitely.  It stays flat when you lie on it - it doesn't 'hammock'.  I have had my Therapedic Pure Touch Latex Foam Mattress for five years, and it shows absolutely no signs of 'dipping in' where I lie on it, like my innerspring mattress did after only three years.  The best part, and the only really important part,  is that my latex mattress is supremely comfortable.  It is the best possible combination of a soft surface and firm support.  I love it!!!

Great but be prepared to replace in a couple years!

This bed is so incredibly comfortable (Therapedic visco-elastic Memory Foam matress and foundation) for the first few months of use.  I LOVED it and had I reviewed it -- would have given 5 stars.   Unfortunately, it gradually began to break down and was really so uncomfortable I could no longer sleep on it.  The allure of the bed is that it is comfortable and supportive but it is also very inexpensive compared to the higher-priced competitor like Tempur-PedicI don't know if purchasing a more expensive memory foam mattress would have remedied this situation or if this is a flaw native to all of them, but sadly -- this wonderful cloud of a bed became an agonizing, hammock-y, broken down, compressed NIGHTMARE after about a year of use. The middle layer of foam that comprises the bulk of the mattress (the visco elastic foam is only on the top)  compressed and left the outer edge someone what firm... but the middle completely unsupportive and felt like a hole. Add the effect of the memory foam (which feels like you're being packed for shipping) - painful ! Before you buy one of these and think you're getting away with a great deal, please think of the probability of having to replace this in 2 years.   -- (The salesman will tell you 20 years) One other possible negative about this bed was the smell that ALL beds of this type have... it's a bit overwhelming and takes a few weeks before the outgassing stops.  To me it smelled a lot like sesame oil but to husband it smelled like a chemical and was very overpowering.

Worst purchase experience of our life

from BOZEMAN MT

Comments about Therapedic Mattresses - All Types:

After 2 months, we STILL CANNOT OBTAIN WARRANTY INFORMATION on the mattress we purchased. All we have received is the runaround from the company in obtaining this information. WILL NEVER BUY ONE AGAIN.

One of the worst!!!

Comments about Therapedic Mattresses - All Types:

I bought Therapedic Alexandria mattress about 4 years ago. The coils started sag gin within a year. By 3rd year, the coils broke and started poking out of the mattress. I am talking about sharp pointy iron coils that could tear my calf. Never buy this mattress... It is not worth the money and will not last......

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

This therapedic mattress experience has been a nightmare.

from Pensacola, FL

Comments about Therapedic Mattresses - All Types:

I would strongly advice any person NOT to purchase a therapedic mattress. It took less than a year for our king size mattress to sag. Dealing with their customer service was a hassle, but they replaced our king. Now, less than a year later it is sagging worse than the first one. The customer service is worse than the first time. What a waste of money and time.

Comfort

WHAT A JOKE, THE SECOND MATTRESS NEVER MADE IT PAST TWO MONTHS

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

Like sleeping in heaven! Unsurpassed sleep comfort!

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Therapedic Mattresses - All Types:

Before this bed, every conventional mattress I tried left me achey, and sore.  Everytime my husband moved it woke me up.  The amount and quality of sleep I got was terrible.  Now... Oh my goodness! Completely the opposite!  I always wake up feeling refreshed, if my husband gets up in the middle of the night, I have no idea.  Every night when I lay down on this bed, honestly, I think My God how lucky I am.  Its fabulous!

Very Comfortable, worth the price.

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Therapedic Mattresses - All Types:

The memory foam that I purchased is simply a piece of foam to insert between a matress and sheets. I am a college student, so obviously the beds provided aren't of the best quality. the Memory foam makes my cheap dorm bed feel like a high quality mattress. I also have many physical problems that require a good sleeping surface, such as restless leg syndrome, back problems, and joint pain. This product is perfect for these issues, and the cost is reasonable.

I can finally sleep with no pain and wake up the same way!

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Therapedic Mattresses - All Types:

I finally am able to sleep in bed again. Until we got this mattress, I was sleeping in my lazyboy chair. I had gotten to the point that I couldn't sleep on our old mattress without my arms going to sleep and lower back pain and neck pain when I woke up. We looked at all kinds of mattress, tested them at various stores and decided that this would be the way to go. My late husband had searched the internet to find a great deal and we ordered the mattress. I was so excited when it came, but my husband told me the directions said the mattress had to be allowed to layout on the bed frame to unfold completely from the packaging for 24 hours. I must say I was slightly disappointed. When I finally was able to laydown on it and actually go to sleep, I felt like I was in heaven. No pain in my back or neck. My arms didn't go to sleep either. I slept the night through, that hadn't happened in years! I told all my friends, family and co-workers about our new mattress. It is one of the best thing my husband had bought me in years! I did have to buy new sheets, our mattress is much thicker than our old one, so I went with 18 inch corner pocket sheets. Finding affordable high thread count sheets like that is not easy. Again, I went online and found a bargain. I am glad I got the deep pocket sheets, otherwise I would be chasing the corners constantly on the bed! I really recommend this product. No one will ever take my bed away from me now.

great customer service

from Clermont, FL

Comments about Therapedic Mattresses - All Types:

I bought a therapedic mattress on craigslist and a 2 yrs later it started to dip so i wrote an email and they promptly responded with who to call, all i had to do was take the mattress into a local company and have it fixed for free, i thought that was cool because i didnt have a receipt or anything, now its as good as new, maybe better! thanks!

Therapedic Mattress

from Universal City, TX

Comments about Therapedic Mattresses - All Types:

I strongly recommend against purchasing a therapedic Mattress.  I purchased my mattress with the condition that I had a 10 year warranty.   Within the first 3 years the foam on the mattress started coming apart.  I contacted **President, CEO **Gerry Borreggine directly.  His **Office Manager** Sheryl Friedman would not allow me to speak to him and I am sure he asked her to refer me to the nearest office which happens to be north of Dallas, Texas.  When I purchased my mattress I was told the local office would handle my warranty issues.  Turns out I have to drive my mattress north of Dallas, Texas if I want it "fixed".  After sending them pictures and a 5 page questionnaire I was told by the North Texas office my problem is common and they will not take long to fix.  Regardless of how long it takes to fix, the cost to drive my mattress to North Texas is just not reasonable.  I did explain to them I would have a 5 hour drive and I was told this is the only option I have.  Totally different from when I purchased my mattress.

In short.... the best mattress.

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Therapedic Mattresses - All Types:

I was looking for along time for a new mattress. I was looking for price and comfort. Thats just what i got, i have been sleeping on my Therapedic mattres for arond 2 years and its holding up like new. I recomend this to all my freinds and family.

My Therapedic Natural LATEX mattress is the best I've ever had!!

from Commerce Township, MI