4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Free gas

Causes severe repeat severe gas, bloating and flatulence !!!! Besides that , this medicine does everything it is supposed to. Night time theraflu is best! Not expensive either, cheaper than NyQuil also doesn't taste too terrible but again it gives you really bad farts! Lol

They should write WARNING: MALTITOL in BIG letters

I suppose that Theraflu works as well as any of the other OTC cold/flu medications BUT...for those who are sensitive to maltitol (or other sugar alcohols, sorbitol etc) this stuff will make you sicker than you started out. Thanks but I'll take the cough. I can't sleep when my stomach is growling like a panther all night long. Just a small amountof maltitol can give you bloating and gas for hours.

Unless you know you can tolerate Maltitol,DON'T use this product.

Comforting and Effective Cold Relief

from Boulder, CO

Comments about TheraFlu Warming Relief Daytime Severe Cold & Cough Syrup:

I have tried many cold medicines, and this is by far my favorite. The warming is comforting and soothes instantly, which is nice. In addition to the warming, I feel that the active ingredients in this medicine are very effective in combating the usual cold symptoms (fever, sore throat, aching, congestion, and cough! I felt like I only had a minor teeny-tiny cold after taking this medicine in the heart of illness-aches went away for the most part and I could actually breathe! It also helped with severe coughing which can make you gag (awful) which was a huge plus for me. This medicine did not make me feel groggy or sleepy which was wonderful as I felt like I could still get things done without feeling like a zombie. The taste really is not that bad, although when I am feeling very ill I will take almost anything to help my symptoms so this may be a personal thing. You can definitely tell when it has worn off and time to take some more!

• Cough Suppression:

Once I've tried it, I've never switched!

Comments about TheraFlu Warming Relief Daytime Severe Cold & Cough Syrup:

I've probably tried every over the counter cough, cold and flu remedy there is out there. I don't remember what got me turned onto Theraflu, probably a coupon I had, but I'm certainly glad I did. I keep three different varieties of Theraflu in my medicine cabinet. I swear by it and will never switch. You don't try to fix what isn't broken. With this particular variety, all I need is one capful and within a very short period of time, I am feeling like getting up and getting going. It's very warm and soothing going down and does not make you drowsy after taking it, so you can get on with your day. Until recently I suffered from a very bad ulcer and I could take Theraflu and not have any stomach burning from it like I did with other cold and flu remedies. It eliminates that heavy feeling in your chest from congestion very quickly and it stays away. I usually only have to take about 2 doses of Theraflu and my symptoms are gone. If you have a sore throat, it soothes it right away and keeps it away. This product works so good, you only need to buy one bottle and you know you will be feeling back to normal in no time. I have used other products that I ended up having to run back to the pharmacy and get yet something else to try and get rid of the heavy congestion and sore throat because it just plain didn't do any good. Theraflu works and works fast and doesn't make you feel like you've been medicated after you take it. Best cold and flu product on the market! Don't forget to keep the nighttime variety handy to assure a good restful nights sleep free of coughing, and stuffiness.

• Cough Suppression:

Works without making you drowsy

Comments about TheraFlu Warming Relief Daytime Severe Cold & Cough Syrup:

This product is awesome! The medicine does what it says it will do, and the warming sensation gives you that feeling eating a bowl of soup gives you. What's great is it does all of this without making you drowsy.

This stuff works!

from Buckley, MI

Comments about TheraFlu Warming Relief Daytime Severe Cold & Cough Syrup:

I love the warming sensation, and although this stuff tastes terrible, it works great! it also works quickly, bringing relief to my symptoms almost immediately. It didn't make me drowsy at all, so I could get to work. I had no problems using this and driving long distances.

It is adequate,

Comments about TheraFlu Warming Relief Daytime Severe Cold & Cough Syrup:

The bottle is impossible to open!!! I finally took a drill bit and drilled a hole in the cap. Thank goodness the bottle is plastic so I was able to squeeze the bottle to fill up the plastic cup. I googled "how to open a bottle of Theraflu" and found out I'm not the only one that couldn't open the bottle.

• Cough Suppression:

Warm relief of my cough and cold

from Houston, TX

Comments about TheraFlu Warming Relief Daytime Severe Cold & Cough Syrup:

Like most people I simply don't have time for colds. Between a busy household, kids, work, husband, well you get the idea no one wants to lose sleep or be miserable all day because they don't feel good. **Theraflu Cold and Cough **is one of my "go to" products when I want to got to sleep and get better soon.

I like **Theraflu Cold and Cough **because I can easily take the medication with me in those little packets. It doesn't make me drowsy, but since it relieves those other yucky cold symptoms it does make it a whole lot easier to get some rest, which is exactly what you need with a big bad cold. You just open the packet and add hot water and drink it down. No, it doesn't taste as good as some hot tea, but it does accomplish more than tea does.

What's in it? I don't know, and don't really care. I like how my throat feels when I drink it. That works for me.

Congestion Relief
**Theraflu Cold and Cough** is a comforting, effective, soothing cough and cold medicine that is easy to find in the store and doesn't cost too much.

• Cough Suppression:

Theraflu Day Time Saves the Day!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about TheraFlu Warming Relief Daytime Severe Cold & Cough Syrup:

I had a really bad cough and bought Theraflu warming syrup because of the wording being for "Severe cold and cough," well I have to say I have extremely pleased with the results. The taste of these types of medicines are usually very questionable, but I loved the taste of this medicine! You could totally taste the cherry flavor. Yum. At first, after taking the 2 tablespoons you're supposed to, my coughing was more "rough." I guess this is supposed to help because after I began constantly taking it my throat hurt less and my cough was less and less. Although, I felt instant relief on my irritated throat, I don't think It helped my other symptoms much. The "relief" didn't last long though. It would be nice if after, 30 minutes, you could still have that nice sensation still going. It didn't help my runny nose at all. It's a good price for the quality.

If you need a working/good tasting medicine for that cold/yucky cough definitely give Theraflu a try! It made the day bearable enough.

Theraflu daytime severe cold and cough is great!

from Pasadena, TX

Comments about TheraFlu Warming Relief Daytime Severe Cold & Cough Syrup:

My favorite one to buy is the syrup warming kind! It quickly relieves my symptoms, and lasts a long time! It can be used to relieve nasal congestion, body ache, sore throat, cough, fever and headache. I have never gotten drowsy from taking this medicine like i do when i take dayquil. It has always been hard to find medicine that is non prescription that is completely effective against nasal congestion. This is a big problem with me, but once i started taking this medicine it has been a great relief! Another thing is for being a syrup medicine it didn't have that bad of a taste and the medicine taste didn't linger in my mouth. I have always kinda held off when taking medicine even if i needed it if it has a bad taste, so this surprised me! You can also take a nap even after you have taken this medicine. Some daytime medicines keep me up even when i wanted rest. Children twelve years and older can take appropriate doses of this medicine. All in all I am impressed with this product!

theraflu for the cold

from San Gabriel, CA

Comments about TheraFlu Warming Relief Daytime Severe Cold & Cough Syrup:

okay. so i was in nursing school and i caught like the hardcore horrible bad cold that takes weeks to get rid of. it was very annoying and i could not focus as well in class. the medicines that i took were robitussin and dimatapp. however they did not remedy my symptoms for the long lasting effect. my classmates told me that once they get that sore throat or stuffy nose they would take theraflu and sometimes the symptoms wouldnt progress to a worse stage in getting the cold. i thought "hey why not try something new? it wont hurt". so i bought a box and after the first night. i slept well. it was awesome. i didnt wake up in the middle of the night because of coughs. nor did my running nose run  . the taste of the tea wasnt bad at all. it was actually soothing and had a menthol twist to it. my symptoms got better after maybe two or three nights. i totally reccomeded it. get a box for that cold that tries to creep up and prevent it from getting worse.

Theraflu Cold and Cough Is Modestly Effective

from Stockton, CA

Comments about TheraFlu Warming Relief Daytime Severe Cold & Cough Syrup:

When there is an alternative, I have always preferred other means of taking medicine than swallowing one or more pills. I really do not like the sensation of swallowing a hard little pill. This is the main reason I take Theraflu rather than some other approach when I am dealing with a cold. It is just a lot easier for me than swallowing cold pills. The medicine in this is the same as pills, and it seems to do just as good a job in alleviating my symptoms. I also like the little ritual of preparing a cup of medicine tea. The one thing I don't like is the hyper-sweetness of whatever they put in the powder to hide the taste of the medicine, and I am one with a life-long sweet tooth. On the other hand, the cup of hot water is a good complement to the active ingredients. It's a good way to take in some fluid and some heat when I have an achy cold and am really not feeling very well. I also like that a box of Theraflu does not cost as much as some other cold medicines.