Other Dog Healths:

Pros

Cons

Great for Snow!

Comments about Thera-Paw Dog Boots:

I live in a place where theres a lot of snow in the winter and the temperatures get extremely cold, so my friend recommended the Thera-paw Dog Boots to me. I am so glad that I decided to purchase these. In the freezing cold winter months, when my dog would go outside to use the bathroom, he would often start limping and not wanna walk anymore because of the cold snow on his paws. Several times I had to walk out in the cold myself to carry him back inside. With these boots that is no longer a problem. He is actually able to walk around for a bit and enjoy being outside. The first time I put these on my dog he did not really like having them on and was walking a little funny. Luckily after a couple uses he got used to them and now he walks perfectly fine in them and does not fuss when I put them on him. If you live in a place where there is a lot of snow and/or extremely cold temperatures, I would highly recommend the Thera-Paw Dog Boots.

My dog hates them.

from Kansas

Comments about Thera-Paw Dog Boots:

My mom purchased my terrier mix these Thera-Paw Dog Boots because we were having such an issue getting my little boy to go outside in the snow. When she first told me she bought them I thought it was ridiculous. I did not see myself as the person who would put little boots on my dog. But since we were having such an issue getting him out into the cold and snow I figured "hey, we may as well try it". The first time I put these on my dog he freaked out. He would not walk correctly and then just laid down. Honestly, it was hilarious to witness, but obviously he did not like them. I took him outside and he still just was not having it. I tried a few more times but it was no use. I gave them to a neighbor and her dog has absolutely no problem with them.

These are a great concept but some dogs are not going to like using them. I wish my dog would have grew to like them [or at least tolerate them] but no such luck!

Thera-Paw Dog Boots battle Ohio's brutal cold

from Canton, OH

Comments about Thera-Paw Dog Boots:

My yorkie isn't a fan of winter's here in Ohio. He doesn't like getting his feet wet or cold. Unfortunately that's an issue in Ohio during the winter months. So instead of trying to force my dog to go out into the snow during nasty weather I decoded to purchase Thera-Paw Dog Boots for him to wear. I expected him to put up a fight or not want to wear them. But to my surprise he didn't mind them at all. The first time I tried them on him he was a little wobbly and unsure of his footing while wearing them so I took him outside and let him walk around for awhile. He got used to them in no time. Now he goes to the door and waits for me to put his boots on so he can go outside. It's the cutest thing. They keep his feet so warm and toasty and most importantly they keep his feet dry. They are perfect for any pooch who has to battle the eliminates.

Quality of Ingredients
The are made of a high quality fabric that is really thick. It's very warm and non slip.

Side Effects
There were no side effects.

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Side Effects:

works great for my dog in the winter.

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Thera-Paw Dog Boots:

I know it may sound ridiculous to some people that I would buy boots for my dog, but I live in Pennsylvania up in the mountains where the winters are brutal and tough. Especially for an old dog like Jinny.

The Thera-Paw Dog boots were easy to slip on and off of my dogs feet, and she did not fuss with them on at all. She was happy to go outside because her feet weren't getting wet and cold. I was happy because I didn't have to worry about her stepping on rock salt, or slipping on the ice. They are great because they have a no-slip rubber sole, and they completely cover my dogs paws and toes.

I am very satisfied with the Thera-Paw boots because they are very well made, and I don't have to worry about my dog getting hurt when she goes outside in the winter anymore.

These would even be great if you wanted to take your dog hiking.

Quality of Ingredients
The Thera-Paw Boots are made with a thick non-slip rubber, and are very padded which makes them comfortable, especially for older dogs to wear. They have breathability in them to reduce moisture, and to make sure your dogs feet are getting air circulation. They are completely closed toe, and cover my dogs whole paw. They also have a Velcro closure so they can fit a wide variety of different sized dog paws.

My dog Jinny doesn't mind wearing them at all, because they are comfortable and don't irritate her feet. She looks happier because they give her feet cushion, and keep them warm and dry.

Side Effects
There are no bad side effects for the Thera-Paw's at all. They are great because they keep my dog from getting hurt or slipping. They protect her paws in the winter.

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Side Effects:

Helps Your Pet in Many Ways!

from San Antonio, Texas

Comments about Thera-Paw Dog Boots:

Lame gait can be troubling in a pet, and not only causes worry for you, but negatively affects your dog's day-to-day activities. The dog boots are really cushioned, providing pain relief. Also, the boots provide a sense of structure and help your dog walk with more even weight. There's breathing space that also prevents paw injuries such as torn calluses, corns, and blisters from getting worse when drenched in sweat and trapped moisture. Overall, this is an inexpensive, yet effective product to make things easier for an aging or injured dog. Even if your dog isn't injured, you can use the boots to protect him when you're walking on icy and gritty surfaces. I use this product for my Labrador retriever, but I've heard it works wonders for breeds such as greyhounds and boxers. The boots seem to be pretty comfortable, and I haven't had a problem with my dog gnawing on them or trying to remove them from his feet. This is clearly a good investment, whether you have an aging pet or just want to prevent injuries to its feet.

• Side Effects:

Because of Thera-Paw, my dog walks with no limping

from Cathedral City, CA

Comments about Thera-Paw Dog Boots:

One of my greyhounds was having a severe problem walking on any hard surface because of a corn on his foot pad.Having the corn surgically removed is not an option because most of them grow back which defeats the purpose of removing them. I heard about Thera-Paw which is a special designed boot for dogs with any type of foot problem. Because of this boot, my dog is now able to walk with the others and with comfort and no restrictions. We are both grateful for this product.

Dog shoes anyone?

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Thera-Paw Dog Boots:

These seemed really comfy on my pomeranian (who is absolutely picky).  I loved the look and they are great in the winter.  I bought these because of my poms feet getting too cold in the winter.  He would refuse to go outside.  Now he loves to play in the snow.  I would even recommend these shoes for people who love to take their dogs on hikes.  Their paws are well protected and it is wonderful.