3.7
Thera-Gesic
Thera-Gesic Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Creme

Thera-Gesic Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Creme

3.7

I was given a tube of Thera-Gesic to try using for pain.

from Muskegon, MI

Comments about Thera-Gesic Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Creme:

I have a partial tube of Thera-Gesic that I was given to use for pain. I haven't used the entire tube because I don't like the strong, menthol smell that it has. It works to relieve the pain, but I think the menthol in this product opens up the pores of your skin to expose you to more cold. I don't use the product that often, because I don't like going out in public smelling lot a "medicine cabinet". I might use this product wherever I'm around the house doing something like working in the yard and need the extra pain relief and where no one can smell me. It's a good product for anyone that doesn't mind the smell and wants to relieve any type of body aches or pain. But I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who is susceptible to colds or pneumonia. It opens up the pores of my skin and is not good in cold climate. And the strong menthol smell really opens up my nose when I apply it to any part of my body. Hopefully, I'll finish off the tube of Thera-Gesic I have before the winter.

works wonders

from Portland, OR

Comments about Thera-Gesic Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Creme:

I got this product with a coupon one time and didn't know what i was getting myself into. this cream works wonders for an aching neck or back, even cramping muscles. I constantly have headaches that start with neck and shoulder tention. i slap some of this wonderful smelling cream and it normally decreases the pain pretty darn quickly. I love that i'm not having to take a pill and that it's fairly inexpensive treatment and prevention. It rubs into my skin pretty easily and it doesn't take much to spread around, so that container lasts for quite some time. i actually just gave some to my mom the other day and really likes it too. The only thing that i don't like about this product is that when my husband used it after a hot shower on his back it burned him very badly. his poor back was totally red, until i nutralized it with olive oil. We read later that you're not suppose to use it after showers because all your pores are open.

Thera-G..esic Pain Relieving Creme works but the smell...

from Americus, GA

**Thera-Gesic Pain Relieving Creme**

*Indications:  Temporary relief of minor aches and pains f muscles and joints associated with: arthritis, bruises, simple backaches, sprains, strains*.

Since reaching the age of "50-something", pain and I are on a first name basis.  To temporarily relieve my aches and pains without taking medication; I use Thera-Gesic Pain Relieving Creme.  Thera-Gesic is primarily for joint and muscles pain, applied directly to the affected area (or areas)!  Thera-Gesic is a light cream, but has a somewhat strong odor.  This, however, can be diminished by taking a shower.  And don't worry about the cream loosing its effective because only the scent is washed away.  Thera-Gesic can be applied in 1, 2, or 3 thin coats, depending on the severity of the pain.  The more you use, the strong the relief.  Thera-Gesic comes in a 3 oz. tube with a flip-top for easy use.  If you can stand the pungent odor, I do recommend Thera-Gesic Pain Relieving Creme.