Other Electronic & Computer Accessories:

The North Face Borealis Laptop Bag

The best

from Kharkov ukraine

About Me Casual/ Recreational

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easy To Load
  • Lightweight

Cons

• Insufficient Padding

• Cycling
  • Day trip
  • School

Comments about The North Face Borealis Laptop Bag:

I use this product while going to university as it is lightweight ,easy to load and comfortable it seems to me that i cannot find any thing bad in this
i like it seriously

• What Is Your Gear Style:
  • Comfort Driven
  • Was this a gift?:
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Good sturdy backpack

Comments about The North Face Borealis Laptop Bag:

This backpack is nice and sturdy. I have used it for college and it holds my heavy load as I bike to school each day. It has different compartments to store your stuff with plenty of room. Beautiful color too. I can fit my Dell laptop in there nicely with at least 3 textbooks for school. Straps are also nice and comfy as I bike.

Great backpack!

Comments about The North Face Borealis Laptop Bag:

As a student in college, this backpack is great. I actually don't use it to go hiking and mountain climbing but i use it every single day to go to school. Its great because it comes in a variety of colors to choose from. It is also very comfortable on your back and the adjustable straps are great.

Love this bag!

Comments about The North Face Borealis Laptop Bag:

I bought this backpack for my sister just last week because she was in need of a new one. We ordered it straight from thenorthface.com site and it came within 4 days! The bag is wonderful. There is a board in the back that helps keep posture straight. There is also a solid base at the bottom. Another feature not mentioned is the laptop compartment in the backpack. Overall she is very happy with her new bag!

My husband loves the north face borealis laptop bag!

from Kingsland, GA

Comments about The North Face Borealis Laptop Bag:

My husband loves this laptop bag!!!!!!!! Its big enough to fit our laptop and still put some extra stuff in there! I know that we could always use extra space whenever we need it.Its great for when you are on the go. Also very stylish to look at. Overall I would give this laptop bag five stars!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes a great day pack

from Jackson, MI

Comments about The North Face Borealis Laptop Bag:

I bought the Norht Bace Borealis Laptop bag (backpack) to transfer my 16" screen laptop and files to and from work.  I also pack my daily essentials and lunch in the pack.  My laptop does fit but without ANY extra room.  This is the largest laptop that you could use this pack for.  I also use this pack when I travel for business, both car and plane travel.  It has worked out well so far as it is convenient to pull out my laptop and has plenty of extra pockets for all of my things.  The laptop is also protected by a layer of padding on the bottom of the pack so that you don't have to fear setting this bag on the ground.  The shoulder straps are very comfortable and I haven't had any back pain with this pack.  It also comes in a variety of colors to suit eveyones style.  The colors seem to be true to how they look on the web.  This is a great pack for daily items but I would consider upgrading to the next larger size if you plan to use it on extended trips or have a large number of files or books to transport on a daily basis.

Great bag

from West Kingston, RI

Comments about The North Face Borealis Laptop Bag:

I think this is a great bag.  I do a lot of traveling and have used this a lot.  I feel more secure with having my laptop in a bag that looks like a hiking pack, so passers by won't think there's any electronics in there worth stealing.

Great to an extent.

from East Setauket, NY

Comments about The North Face Borealis Laptop Bag:

I have a similar laptop back pack. The second I put my laptop in the bag and on my back, my back starts to hurt, BAD. I also have a carring case for my shoulder or to hold, and it is so much better. If you are looking at this, change your mind because it will hurt, especially younger users. You're better off going out and bying a messenger bag laptop case. 100% better off.

A great backpack for somone who takes their laptop everywhere

from Chicago, IL

Comments about The North Face Borealis Laptop Bag:

I bought this backpack about a year ago so that I could ride my bike to work and take my laptop back and forth.  I have always been very careful to protect my laptop when I lug it around.  In my briefcase I use a special padded sleeve.  I always see people who jam their laptop into their bag without any protection then wonder why they have reliability problems.

The North Face Borealis has a "suspended sleeve" built into the main compartment that keeps the laptop off the ground when you set the bag down.  It also has a nice strap to really hold it down if you need that.  I am also able to comfortably fit one or two 1 inch binders in the main compartment with my laptop without the bag bulging.

The next compartment is smaller and meant for pens, cards, iPods etc and maybe a small book.  The outside pocket is only good for keys, loose change and a wallet.  There are two mesh side pockets on the side that can fit a small water bottle or a cell phone. They both have draw strings on them.

The shoulder strap also has a small place for a cell phone that is not big enough for the Motorola Q that I carry. There are several straps that would go around my waste or tighten the contents of the bag.  I never use any of these and they mostly get in the way.

I don't really know what the strings are for on the very front.  The look cool and might hold a towel, but I have tried putting a newspaper in them and it just comes out.

All in all, I have been very happy with this Northface Borealis laptop backpack!