4.8
The Honey House
The Honey House Bee Bar Lotion - All Scents

The Honey House Bee Bar Lotion - All Scents

4.8

Bee Bar Lotion makes my hands feel and smell great!

from Wyandotte, MI

Comments about The Honey House Bee Bar Lotion - All Scents:

As a nurse in the ICU setting, I am always washing my hands.  Dry, itchy, and stinging hands are often a problem.  I bought the small size vanilla Bee Bar and the large size of the same.  I keep the small size in my pocket when I'm working and the large size I carry in my purse.  This stuff is just awesome.  My hands feel so soft and smooth and this lasts through repeated washings.   Also the smell is great.  It has the emollient feel to it when first applied but then soaks in after a while.

Bee Bar looks like a bar of soap, but it's actually a lotion.  You just rub in on and spread it in.  There is no discomfort experienced at all from using this product

Honey House Bee Bar Lotion is a dream come true!!

from Fort Atkinson, WI

Comments about The Honey House Bee Bar Lotion - All Scents:

I have to say that this wonderful item has becaome a staple in our household. My husband is a diesel mechanic and he absolutely loves this stuff. My son gets horribly dry skin along with eczema and he has his own bar with him at all times. We like this because it's filled with natural products and none of the waxy oily fillers like in other products. It absorbs into your skin wonderfully and the smell is simply heavenly!! We live in the Midwest where dry skin is always a problem in winter and we spend alot of time outside. We use it on our face to help prevent windburn and to keep our skin moisturized. It's also fantastic for elbows, heels, knees or anywhere else that you get routinely dry skin. LOVE it!!!!

Bee Bar is simply sweet!

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about The Honey House Bee Bar Lotion - All Scents:

I bought a Bee Bar on a recent trip to the mountains. I was drawn to it's natural ingrediants and wonderful vanilla smell - I love anything vanilla! It has proven to be a great addition to my night-time routine, as I keep it on my nightstand. Before I go to sleep, I rub the Bee Bar over my hands (and sometimes elbows) and have soft, bedtime hands that smell delicious!

The Bee Bar is so simple to use. Just rub it over your skin and feel the softness. It does not feel greasy or artificial. It has no harsh chemicals or smells. My little girls like to use it, and enjoy being able to rub the Bee Bar on themselves. I don't mind them using it because it doesn't smell "grown up" and is good for their skin.

Looks odd but you'll never go back!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about The Honey House Bee Bar Lotion - All Scents:

This product showed up in the gift shop at the hospiatal I work in. I thought it was wierd but the ladies who run the gift shop raved about it! I took it home and put it to work on my heels and elbows. Feels a bit waxy, I was worried about it clogging my pores but it didn't. The next day my heels and elbows felt awesome!!!!

Hydrating

from Lubbock, TX

Comments about The Honey House Bee Bar Lotion - All Scents:

This product smells good. The product is hydrating , capture moisture when used after the bath. This product is very great for dry skin. The smell is great and leaves you with nice smeeling for whole day. I think this product is worth the price and must buy it. The product is available in most of the grocery stores and is not very expensive. Affordable and quality product.