3.7
The Honest Company
The Honest Company Diapers

The Honest Company Diapers

3.7

Pros

• Absorbent (9)
  • Convenient (9)
  • Comforting (8)
  • No leaks (6)
  • Portable (6)

• Diaper changing (9)
  • Overnight (8)
    • Leak Prevention:
    • Comfort:
    • Absorbency:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (6), Parent of two or more children (6)

Love these diapers!

I ordered the trial of The Honest Co. diapers before deciding if I was going to order the actual bundle and I am so grateful that I did. I was anticipating have the order be to my home before my son's arrival, however, he had a mind of his own and was early! So I need up using another well known diaper until these arrived. The other diaper was leaving marks on his bottom and a nasty diaper rash so i had to buy another brand while waiting. I was relieved after a couple days to finally try them! They worked great! His rash went away quickly, no leaks, they were soft, and they were flexible. During the few weeks while using other diapers, we kept track of how much we were spending on diapers and wipes. It was more than The Honest Bundle so we joined and have been using them ever since. He sleeps at least 10-12 hours at night without waking up and 9 times out of 10 there isn't any leakage or problem. He's dry and so are his pi's and blanket sleeper! I, also, don't pay huge shipping fees. Plus you can set your own dates for monthly deliveries. The customer service is prompt and very helpful. I, also, feel better knowing the products have less chemicals in them and are somewhat more environmentally friendly than other products. We have a supply bundle, too. It is a good fit for my family.

Easy! They fit and are used as any other disposable diaper.

Leak Prevention
As I mentioned above, I have not had any problems with leakage. He sleeps 10-12 hours each night and almost always is dry in the morning. During the rest of the day as well. It has not been a problem for me!

Comfort
They fit him nicely and the best part is that if you call and set up your order, you can order more than one size in a bundle. So if your heading into the month as a size 2 but think by the end you'll need size 3, they will customize it for you! As long as it isn't open it easy to exchange but its a nice option to always have the right fit so your little one is comfy!

Absorbency
They are very absorbent and keep my child dry. The majority of the time the diaper has absorbed everything and his skin is dry. This is such a relief because at night he does sleep a long chunk of time and its been like that since 2 months of age!

So sad!

I am so sad that The Honest Company Diapers did not work for my baby. I had heard the best things about these diapers. I was told how cute they are, how good they are, and how they are environmental friendly. Convinced, I went to The Honest Company website to order a free trial. I even got to choose the designs I wanted. And yes, they were adorable! When I received the diapers ibm the mail I was so excited. However after using them I was so disappointed! They did not hold up very well for my daughter. They soaked through in like an hour or so causing many accidents. I had higher hopes for these diapers. Of course they still might work better for others. I just can't use them because I need a diaper that prevents leaks better. I do love how the website is set up to automatically send what you need each month though.

Very easy diapers to use. They are easy to put on.

Leak Prevention
My daughter had horrible leaks when using these diapers.

Comfort
The Honest Company diapers seem very comfortable. They are made from a really soft material.

Absorbency
Again, my daughter had a lot of leaks because they did not hold much at all.

Would Never Even Accept A Free Sample Again

from Beaverton, OR

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Portable

Cons

• Bulky
  • Diapers Not Soft Enough
  • Difficult to Clean
  • Poor Construction
  • Unhygienic

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

I absolutely abhor these diapers. They have the cutest images on them and that is IT. They are like sandpaper rough, they leak frequently and are ill-fitting, they leave little rashes on my baby because of the chemical (this company is such a big yikes!). I was so disheartened because they have such adorable designs! I would never recommend these to anyone and wouldn't accept a free sample even.

Overrated Diapers

from Ormond Beach, FL

Pros

Cons

• Bulky
      • Heavy Leakage

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

I really tried to love these, but they were awful. They were bulky and resulted in leakage even when my baby only peed a little. This is not a diaper that I would recommend.

LOVE

from leesburg, va

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
        • Convenient
        • No Leaks

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

We love honest diapers! Some people hate them, but we love them! I love the cute colors and fun designs they make! I also love that you cant see a gross outline of poo on these diapers like you can with cheap pampers and such!

Love the Designs

from Silver Spring, MD

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comforting
          • Convenient
          • Portable

Cons

• Diapers Not Soft Enough
          • Leaks

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

Definitely love honest company diapers especially all the cute designs but it's not very absorbent.

I would purchase this any day love them!

from Coachella ca

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
          • Comforting
          • Convenient
          • Easily Cleaned
          • Portable

• Soothing Baby

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

Super comfortable for my baby!!!

My Favorite Diapers

from New York City, NY

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
            • Comforting
            • Convenient
            • No Leaks

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

When my baby was first born we started out using the hospital's preferred brand for the first couple of months but then I started noticing how easily they leaked. I then decided to try the Honest brand diapers and fell in love immediately! My baby had very sensitive skin and these did not cause any irritation. The diapers are soft and very absorbent and do not cause leaks. I even use these as overnight diapers. I'm not two years in exclusively using these diapers as we begin our transition into potty training and couldn't be happier.

Not necessarily something I would buy again.

from Owosso mi

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
              • Comforting
              • Convenient

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

I just don't think I care for the price but otherwise not bad.

Only diapers we buy now

from Camdenton, mo

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
                • Comforting
                • Convenient
                • No Leaks
                • Portable

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

We use normal during the day and he stays dry and comfortable no blow outs and we use the overnights at night

Best diapers!

from Indiana

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
                  • Comforting
                  • Convenient
                  • Easily Cleaned
                  • No Leaks

• Soothing Baby

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

These are the best diapers! I really recommend getting! They are pricey but work buying !

Great diapers and great for my baby

from Boston, MA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
                    • Convenient
                    • No Leaks

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

These diapers are by far the best absorbing ones of the "chemical free" diapers that I have found. My baby has never had diaper rash or any kind of chaffing from the diapers and very rarely has a leaky diaper. They last overnight, and the sizes fit very well.