3.8
The Honest Company
The Honest Company Diapers

The Honest Company Diapers

3.8

Pros

• Absorbent (6)
  • Comforting (5)
  • Convenient (5)
  • No leaks (4)
  • Portable (3)

• Diaper changing (5)
  • Overnight (5)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (3), Parent of two or more children (3)

Love these diapers!

I ordered the trial of The Honest Co. diapers before deciding if I was going to order the actual bundle and I am so grateful that I did. I was anticipating have the order be to my home before my son's arrival, however, he had a mind of his own and was early! So I need up using another well known diaper until these arrived. The other diaper was leaving marks on his bottom and a nasty diaper rash so i had to buy another brand while waiting. I was relieved after a couple days to finally try them! They worked great! His rash went away quickly, no leaks, they were soft, and they were flexible. During the few weeks while using other diapers, we kept track of how much we were spending on diapers and wipes. It was more than The Honest Bundle so we joined and have been using them ever since. He sleeps at least 10-12 hours at night without waking up and 9 times out of 10 there isn't any leakage or problem. He's dry and so are his pi's and blanket sleeper! I, also, don't pay huge shipping fees. Plus you can set your own dates for monthly deliveries. The customer service is prompt and very helpful. I, also, feel better knowing the products have less chemicals in them and are somewhat more environmentally friendly than other products. We have a supply bundle, too. It is a good fit for my family.

Easy! They fit and are used as any other disposable diaper.

Leak Prevention
As I mentioned above, I have not had any problems with leakage. He sleeps 10-12 hours each night and almost always is dry in the morning. During the rest of the day as well. It has not been a problem for me!

Comfort
They fit him nicely and the best part is that if you call and set up your order, you can order more than one size in a bundle. So if your heading into the month as a size 2 but think by the end you'll need size 3, they will customize it for you! As long as it isn't open it easy to exchange but its a nice option to always have the right fit so your little one is comfy!

Absorbency
They are very absorbent and keep my child dry. The majority of the time the diaper has absorbed everything and his skin is dry. This is such a relief because at night he does sleep a long chunk of time and its been like that since 2 months of age!

So sad!

I am so sad that The Honest Company Diapers did not work for my baby. I had heard the best things about these diapers. I was told how cute they are, how good they are, and how they are environmental friendly. Convinced, I went to The Honest Company website to order a free trial. I even got to choose the designs I wanted. And yes, they were adorable! When I received the diapers ibm the mail I was so excited. However after using them I was so disappointed! They did not hold up very well for my daughter. They soaked through in like an hour or so causing many accidents. I had higher hopes for these diapers. Of course they still might work better for others. I just can't use them because I need a diaper that prevents leaks better. I do love how the website is set up to automatically send what you need each month though.

Very easy diapers to use. They are easy to put on.

Leak Prevention
My daughter had horrible leaks when using these diapers.

Comfort
The Honest Company diapers seem very comfortable. They are made from a really soft material.

Absorbency
Again, my daughter had a lot of leaks because they did not hold much at all.

Not necessarily something I would buy again.

from Owosso mi

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Comforting
  • Convenient

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

I just don't think I care for the price but otherwise not bad.

Only diapers we buy now

from Camdenton, mo

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
    • Comforting
    • Convenient
    • No Leaks
    • Portable

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

We use normal during the day and he stays dry and comfortable no blow outs and we use the overnights at night

Best diapers!

from Indiana

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
      • Comforting
      • Convenient
      • Easily Cleaned
      • No Leaks

• Soothing Baby

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

These are the best diapers! I really recommend getting! They are pricey but work buying !

Great diapers and great for my baby

from Boston, MA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
        • Convenient
        • No Leaks

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

These diapers are by far the best absorbing ones of the "chemical free" diapers that I have found. My baby has never had diaper rash or any kind of chaffing from the diapers and very rarely has a leaky diaper. They last overnight, and the sizes fit very well.

Cute diapers!

from Pekn, Ilinois

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
          • Comforting
          • Portable

Cons

• Difficult to Clean

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

I purchased these diapers during a sale. I was immediately drawn in by the cute prints! So I got two boxes of size 5. 5 fits my daughter in every other brand, but seem smaller in Honest brand. We have also had a few more leaks than normal. I've had many compliments on the prints!

I would Recommend

from San Lorenzo, Ca

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
          • Comforting
          • Convenient
          • Easily Cleaned
          • No Leaks
          • Portable

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

These diapers are fantastic. My wife found them when doing research prior to having our son. They are very user friendly. We generally order them from the manufacturer website and get them at a very reasonable price. Our typical order is usually around $75 and we get 5 packages of diapers (any size from newborn to size 5) and 6 packages of 72 count diaper wipes. A shipment generally lasts us about 3-5 weeks depending how often our son needs a diaper change. The other thing I love most about these diapers is the fact they do not have any harmful chemicals. My son has never broken out in diaper rash or had been uncomfortable from these diapers. My wife and I went cheap once and got another brand's diapers and diaper whips and had diaper rash the next day. We love the Honest Company so much that we also use their healing balm and diaper rash cream and even a vapor rub. They offer shampoos and baby body washes as well that we have not used yet. The also have dish soap that we have used for his bottles. The diapers are partially biodegradable as well. There are no harmful chemicals in these diapers.

Absorbency
            The diapers are very absorbent. At this point we have not had any leak throughs

My Favorite Disposable Diaper

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

The Honest Company diapers are the softest disposable diapers out there!

I was able to have the chance to try out these diapers by receiving a few sample from the company. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to afford them on a regular basis, although I wish that I could! They're certainly environmentally-friendly (as far as disposable diapers go), just not wallet-friendly. These diapers have fewer chemicals than most others, are incredibly soft, and have comparable absorption, leak protection, and ease-of-use to Pampers Swaddlers, but come in a variety of cute designs. Another thing that I like about these diapers is that the company also has superb customer service!!! It's nice that these diapers can be shipped to one's door, but on the flip side, it's inconveniencing that they're not sold in stores so that one could make a quick trip to the store should one's diaper supply dwindle before the scheduled delivery arrives.

So sad!

from TN

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

Very easy diapers to use. They are easy to put on.

Leak Prevention
            My daughter had horrible leaks when using these diapers.

Absorbency
            Again, my daughter had a lot of leaks because they did not hold much at all.

• Absorbency:

Eco friendly, absorbent, non-toxic and super cute!

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

I have been using honest company diapers for two years now since my daughter was a newborn. She rarely has diaper rash and when she has, I've been able to trace it back to something she ate. I noticed comments from people about diaper rash coming from the diapers. Often it's not the diaper but rather diet that contributes to a break out. My daughter only leaks occasionally (like once a month). These diapers breakdown in a landfill which is the main reason I am writing this review. I was blown away and disappointed at the rating and really hope it doesn't deter people from giving them a try. We need less diapers sitting in landfills for thousands of years, less toxic chemicals making our children sick and a little more adorable design on our babies bottoms- as far as I am concerned, honest company diapers are the best option in the disposable diaper market.

They open and close easily and are adorable.

Leak Prevention
            Only leaks like once a month and it's usually been when my daughter sleeps more than 12 hours.

Comfort
            Flexible and not too bulky.

Used trial diapers on my active 2 year old

Comments about The Honest Company Diapers:

Love the pretty patterns these diapers come in and that you can earn credit towards your purchases by helping friends learn about them. The diapers themselves are chlorine free which is a relief- I hate the chemical smell that comes with most diapers and dislike using them on my babies.

I'm not sure how a disposable diaper could be difficult ;) I was a little careful in pulling the tabs out and up to secure since I didn't want to break any, but they felt pretty secure.

Leak Prevention
            We had no leaks. My daughter is a decent wetter and very active so she moves a ton. I didn't have any leaks in pee or poo, definitely a good thing!

Comfort
            She hasn't complained about the diapers and she would if they were itchy or uncomfortable. She does have some sensitivity to fabric and texture.

Absorbency
            Again, I didn't have any problems with absorbency at all. They were used at nap time, but not as an overnight diaper. She naps for about 2 hours after lunch and wets before I get her up so a decent test. I wouldn't use as an overnight diaper simply because I have a good overnight that I use and trust.