Other Solid Feedings:
The First Years Disney Sippy Cups

The First Years Disney Sippy Cups

No stopper to loose!

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Portable
  • Safe For Baby

Cons

• Infants
    • Toddlers

Comments about The First Years Disney Sippy Cups:

I have bought a lot of different sippy cups for my kids and the first years disney cups are by far the best! I love that they don't have a hard to clean stopper and they are just two pieces, the cup and the top. I absolutely hate cups with stoppers that are useless if the stopper becomes damaged or lost and I also don't like the cups that are hard to hand wash. These cups are perfect. No stopper and easy to clean plus they don't leak unless they are getting old which is no big deal as they are reasonably priced and I don't mind buying another once they become worn out. It takes a lot of usage before that happens, but after about 6 months or so the rubber becomes weak and it will leak if it's tipped over. I like the hard spout cups because they are nothing like a bottle and don't cause the problems that rubber spout cups cause. They come in all kinds of designs and they are my little guys favorite. I Definately recommend them and they are also easy to find in most stores.

Love these sippy cups!

from Dover, PA

Comments about The First Years Disney Sippy Cups:

My son absolutely adores these cups because they have his favorite characters on them! They are dishwasher safe and last a pretty long time. The only problem I have had is OCCASIONALLY the beverage leaks out if it's laying on it's side [even if you have the lid on right] but not all of the time..Still a great cup and would recommend these to anyone! Especially because they are only 2 pieces [built in spill proof]!

First Years Sippy Cups are the best we've tried!

Comments about The First Years Disney Sippy Cups:

Love that these cups are just two pieces, cup and screw-on lid. The lid contains a seamless valve integrated for easy cleaning and NO EXTRA PARTS to keep track of or replace! They are as spill-proof as any others we've tried over the years with all of our children. Occasional drips when held upside-down or laying flat on a surface is the most spillage we've encountered. LOVE these cups and their ease of use for both parents and children. The spout is hard and not easily chewed on and the flow seems appropriate for our one year old, who could have probably used this even earlier.

I had read previous complaints about babies not being able to draw liquid out or it being too difficult to drink from, but we have not had any long-term problems. After washing we did notice our baby working harder to drink, but a quick check of the drink and relief holes in the top of the cup resolved the issue immediately... Simple push a fingernail thru each clear valve in the cup lid to ensure they aren't clogged and you're back in business!