Other Car Seats:

The First Years Compass Folding Booster Car Seat

Great high-back Booster!

from Nashwauk, MN

Comments about The First Years Compass Folding Booster Car Seat:

We purchased this boster for our son when he turned 6 years old and we finally decided we were comfotable with him being on a booster full time.  He think it is really "cool" and of the boosters he has ridden in it is the most comfortable for him.  He has bragged to his friends about it  - and has really apprciated its comfort on longer car rides.

The fold in cup holders are a great feature.  I really like that when not in use it can be folded down to take up less storage space.

It has nice padding and the cover has been simple to wipe down we anything has gotten smeared on it.

While has out grew his other brand of high back booster a few months back  - this one still has room to grow.

It is wide ehough in the shoulder area that he has never complained about it being too tight  - like has has done with other seats.

My daughter will use this seat when my son moves onto a no back booster in a year or so...her only complaint is that she really wants a cute seat.

car seats aer the bomb

from Ridge, NY

Pros

Cons

Comments about The First Years Compass Folding Booster Car Seat:

car seats are very cool. especially these car seats. you see car seats is what we put our but on, they make life easier becuase if you didnt have one you would be sitting on a dolphin and thier wet. without car seats we would all be dead as we know it weither you like it or not, and all of your babys would go right through the wind shield. so if you want to have a comfortable but holder id highly recomend these boster seats there sassy and give a new meaning to life. so go bye one, i still need a few more words

buy this product!!

from Punxsutawney, PA

Comments about The First Years Compass Folding Booster Car Seat:

I like my points, that is the reason I found this website and it seams to be very usefull!!!

Now as for the product, I think this is a very good value for the money it cost.  I found it a t a walmart store and fell in love with it.  Very easy to use and affordable taboot!  It appears to  be well constructed so that the child will not get hurt in case of a a a accident.   Like the accident we had when bush was elected and re-elected.  boy o boy was that a nightmare for this country!  at least it's over now and we have someone else to clean up his mess.

If you can't tell, i'm rambilning now just to get my stupid points on my points.  You all have a nice day!  holy cow, i need 900 characters just to get my points??? this is an outrage           .  This almost like work now hahahahahahahahahaha.

I'm running out of things to talk about but i still need thirty more characters.  Oh wait, by the time i finish this sentence i'll have my 900 words... woohoo, it worked.  bye

I think the compass/first years folding car seat is the best.

from Keller, TX

Comments about The First Years Compass Folding Booster Car Seat:

I think the compass/ first years booster seat is the best seat for your toddler.  It is well padded and comfortable for the kids.  The fact that it folds makes it highly portable and easy to move from car to car.  It seems very sturdy and safe.  The covers are removable so you can machine wash them.  They come in a variety of colors and styles.  The deluxe models have more padding and cushioning.  I have 3 chairs now.  A basic model that my friend uses when she has my kids, A pink one for my daughter, who is 5 and 1/2.  I also have a camo one for my son who just turned 4.  It was a big deal for him to finally have a booster seat and not be in his baby chair any longer.  The chairs are durable and well made.  I plan to buy a few more for my other car.

I would highly reccomend this booster seat to any of my friends.

from Chicago, IL

Comments about The First Years Compass Folding Booster Car Seat:

This booster  seat is real saftey precausion. even though I am a single parent i am still saftey consious. I would reccomend this seat to anyone I know infact even the president if he had bundle of joy. Friends of mine spend hours in the mall looking for the perfect booster seat. Many of the sales clerk are clueless of helping and have done my research and chosen this paticular booster seat and it is suprisingly compact and sturdy. The complexity of how simple it is to assemble is lost in a deep inigma of which i call my thoughts. I am a single father that knows alot about nothing but I believe I can call myself a master shopper. Which qualifies me to recognize a good a deal when i see one. The booster seat is so easy to install even in my broken down car but still asstounds me because it was so affordable and was exactly the right booster seat I was looking for. The colors of this chair are so colorfully vibrant which stimulates my child's mind. So i have to say this booster seat is the perfect choice for a infant.

Great

from San Jose, CA

Comments about The First Years Compass Folding Booster Car Seat:

Belt positioning boosters are the biggest advancement in child safety in years. Automobile seat belts are designed for children above 57" tall. Safety advocates suggest that your child ride in a booster as long as possible. Most states have enacted legislation to keep children in boosters until ages 6 to 8 years. But, what it takes to keep an older child content are not the same as a baby. This is an age when children are busy in activities and moms, dads, and grandparents are all involved in dropping off and picking up the children. Our Folding Booster Car Seat provides the answers for both you and your child. The patented folding feature takes moving the seat from car to car and storing in the trunk to a new level of convenience. It's not just for travel, it is a seat that fits your daily lifestyle.Deluxe padding will keep your child comfortable and content, even on the long trips. Rotating arm rests make installation easier because the belt path is clear. The rotating arm rests also improve the ease of use because children have an easier time crawling in and out by themselves.

Very Durable First Years Compass B530 Folding Booster Seat

from Spanish Fork, UT

Comments about The First Years Compass Folding Booster Car Seat:

I was impressed with the quality of this booster seat. The plastic frame is very substantial and high quality. It makes the seat very heavy, though. I like that there is good head support so my child can easily fall asleep in her booster during long car trips. The fold-out cup holders are nice. The fabric on the booster is soft and seems high quality. The height of the back can be adjusted super easily. I think it is the most user-friendly booster that I have purchased (out of 3). That being said, so far, my daughter can hardly stand riding in this booster. I don't really know why, but she is just not comfortable. It might be because he is just barely 30 pounds and might need to be a little taller in order to fit in the booster. I would recommended following the height and weight requirements very closely - a bigger child would be more comfortable in this seat. I don't think the folding feature of this car seat is very necessary and probably won't use that feature, but I guess it can make storage easier.

The First Years Compass B530 Folding Booster Seat is great!

from Hurricane, UT

Comments about The First Years Compass Folding Booster Car Seat:

The First Years Compass B530 Folding Booster Seat has been great for my daughter!  We originally bought it when we were flying on a plane to go on vacation.  The floding feature is what sold me on the car seat, since we would be checking it and I thought it would be great to be able to fold the seat.  It is a nice durable booster seat and the folding feature is an absolute bonus!  It makes it super easy to travel with if you are flying somewhere.  My daughter loves this seat and says it is very comfortable.  It fits her well with the seat belt in the right position.  She is able to fall asleep comfortably in this booster seat, her old booster seat did not have comfortable material (this one is cushy!) and her head often flopped forward if she happened to fall asleep.  I would definitely recommend this booster seat, especially if you are big travelers like we are!  It is so much easier to lug a car seat around the airport when it can fold in half!

Folding Adjustable B530 is wonderful.

from Fort Belvoir, VA

Comments about The First Years Compass Folding Booster Car Seat:

I found this product both inexpensive and durable, a match for those looking for affordable quality.  Simply position it in the seat as you like, then take the vehicles own seat blet and slide it through the adjusters and you are finished.  Comfort and safety all in one. I would reccommend this to all of my friends and family, and difinately would look for future products that can be used for my children.  They have an excellent selection as well.