Other Diets:

The Curves 30 Day Diet Plan

Easy to Follow, Hard to Stick With

from Virginia

Comments about The Curves 30 Day Diet Plan:

Back in 2006 I joined Curves Gym and bought the diet book plus the protein shakes. I loved the 30 minute workouts, 3 days a week, what is suggested, I ended up staying longer than 30 minutes and going everyday the gym was open because I found it was a great workout. Now when I joined curves I was at a weight where I needed to loose about 20 pounds to be at a healthy weight for my height at 5 foot 1 inches. Now when I started the 30 day Curves Diet, I had to completely change the way I ate. The foods suggested in the diet I normally don't purchase, so this was hard to get used to. This diet is meant to shake up your metabolism so your body never hits a plateau. There are 3 phases where you consume a different amount of calories from 1200 to 2000 per day, Curves has a great protein shake that can be incorporated into this diet and replaces meals. Now I had a hard time staying on this diet. Back then I didn't take it as serious as I would today, and literally a lifestyle change has to be made and for me bad habits are hard to break. Along with the diet, I constantly worked out at Curves, and honestly I never felt like I was overdoing my body. You do each exercise for 30 seconds and work on different parts of the body. I believe this diet works, it is a healthy way to eat, and is specifically designed for each individual person. I may have to break my book out and try it again, it really is worth it.

Good healthy diet, you never starve yourself, but takes discipline and a major lifestyle change.

Side Effects
NONE

Very hard to follow, different phases, amount of calories consumed changes for the amount of weight you want to loose.

• Side Effects: