Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion

Even for sensitive skin

from Marlton, NJ

Comments about The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion:

I was eager to try the Vitamin C Microdermabrasion because I always feel as though my skin is dull. How it works:Ultra-fine exfoliating garnet particles stimulate cell renewal and leave skin incredibly soft and smooth. Personally, the product itself is like a very good exfoliating scrub. I've tried other microdermabrasion products which had more than one step and more than one product. This product is just one step-apply like a normal cleanser or exfoliator. After you use it, your skin feels incredibly smooth and is glowing. I loved it. One of my worries is that I have sensitive skin. ( This product states that it is not for sensitive skin.) I was worried that this would irritate my skin like some exfoliating products have done. However, no worries. My skin was not irritated at all by using it. ( Of course I did follow instructions carefully-apply to very, wet skin and didn't keep it on my skin for very long.)

I also like The Body Shop products in general. They're made without parabens and other harsh chemcials. This makes me feel much better about using it.