4.8
The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter

4.8

• Absorption:

Part of my nightly ritual.

from Baltimore, MD

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

• Bedtime

Comments about The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter:

I use this product each night before bed. I love the scent and the consistency of the lotion. I read before falling asleep and I don't want to use anything that will leave marks in my books. The best part is that, if you keep an eye on sales, you can get this for a very reasonable price (especially around the winter holidays!)

awsome

from MOROCCO

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Smells Great

• After Shower/Bath

Thanks for this product
      It makes me fresh and relax

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

This is a very smooth and luxurious body butter...

Comments about The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter:

This body butter is awesome - it smells excellent and nice. It rubs onto the skin and instantly soothes and hydrates dry skin. It is pretty thick, so rub it in nice - it feels really good when you are doing it. I love this strawberry body butter. It is very awesome and I recommend to anybody who is in the looking out for a luxurious, smooth, and effective skin hydrator.

It smells awesome. It pretty much doubles as deodorant. My girlfriend even complimented me on my smell when I wore it on our first date. She said it smells much better than those typical spray-on deodorants. haha

Absorption
      Rub it on nicely and thouroughly and it will be absorbed right into your body. It is pretty thick, so you cannot just put it on and expect it to seep into your skin just on its own.

This is a very effective body butter. I used to suffer from very itchy and dry skin, but this lotion really helped to make it healthy, smooth, and soft. Other lotions I have used had very fleeting effects. WIth this lotion, I can help it hydrating even hours after application.

Love it!

from TN

Comments about The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter:

I love The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter! Unfortunately I do not live close to a store that sells this, so I have to use it sparingly. I wish I could use it multiple times a day. I have very dry skin so I love using lotions and body butters all the time and I have a stock of many different kinds. I especially love to use this body butter on my elbows and hands. My elbows are horribly dry if I do not apply some type of body butter or lotion. This body butter makes a huge difference. I would recommend this body butter to anyone who has dry skin or even to people who like a nice body butter that smells so good.

The scent of this body butter is what convinced me to buy it. I absolutely love the strawberry scent. It is fruity and sweet! I love that it smells amazing but it isn't a smell that is too overpowering.

Absorption
      I think this body butter works really good. It rubs into your skin really well and does not leave a nasty residue on your skin.

Love it! This body butter really does help my dry skin.

My first love

Comments about The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter:

This was the first "flavor" of body butter I ever tried. This was before companies other than the Body Shop were manufacturing "body butter" lotions so the notion of super this lotion was still quite new to me. I loved it from the moment I tried it. I was a body shop rep for a very brief time (do those even exist anymore? I never hear of people having Body Shop parties anymore) and although I didn't really push products on people, this was a particular favorite of my clients. The scent is delicious, but far from overpowering. Plus the scent take me back to college when I first started using it. Ah memories...

This scent is so delicious and it sticks around for quite a while.

Absorption
      This absorbs quite quickly. Perfect for when you're in a rush.

It doesn't hydrate you skin as much as other flavors of body butter such a shea butter and coconut, but it smells so good I wouldn't object to reapplying it throughout the day if I needed to.

Smells Like Freshly Picked Strawberries

from Hartford, CT

Comments about The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter:

I am a huge fan of The Body Shop's body butters and always love to try new scents so I was intrigued when I came across their Strawberry Body Butter.

I was anticipating a fake, almost strawberry milkshake scent, but thankfully The Body Shop did justice to the strawberry and this smells just like freshly picked, ripe strawberries.

I experience very dry, itchy skin during the winter, especially on my legs. The Body Shop's body butters are one of the only things that will work to moisturize my skin, yet let me be able to actually put clothes on afterwards since they moisturize deeply, yet leave your skin silky and not greasy and sticky.

I use this particular scent mainly in the spring and early summer because of the fruitiness but when I need a hint of summer in the middle of the winter I'll take it out and use it.

I particularly like that the strawberry scent of this body butter isn't overpowering when you're using it, but it does linger on your skin so you occasionally get a subtle whiff of strawberry throughout the day.

Whether this is your first Body Shop body butter or your tenth, this is a great addition to your collection and I highly recommend it.

really nice

Comments about The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter:

I love the body shop so I decided to try this in the store.I now keep a mini sized container of this in my purse since my face tends to really dry out in cold weather. It smells really good, really sweet and fruity but not really overpowering, the scent stays on my skin throughout the day. I hate when body butters leave a greasy residue on your skin but this doesn't do that and really absorbs into the skin and keeps it smooth and soft. My hands also tend to get really dry during the winter so I use it for that as well, and have gotten many compliments on how good it smells. I definitely plan to buy a bigger sized container when I get the chance. The body butters are pretty pricey so I usually have to save up my money to buy them but I love what it does for my skin.

Love the smell! I'm partial to fruity scents so I found the scent intoxicating when I first smelled it.

Absorption
      Really hydrates your skin and keeps it from drying out without leaving your skin greasy.

• Absorption:

A wonderful body butter with a delicious scent

from lakeland, florida

Comments about The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter:

I have always loved the body butters from The Body Shop and this kind is certainly no exception. The scent of this body butter is delicious. It smells like actual strawberries. I always to eat strawberries after I use this product. I love how it makes my body smell like freshly picked strawberries, while nourishing and moisturizing my dried out skin. My husband also loves this scent, especially on me. Out of all the body butters that I have tried from The Body Shop, this is my favorite. Their body butters always make my skin feel softer and they always absorb very well. It never feels like there is a heavy film on the surface of my skin from the cream not absorbing all the way. The Body Shop's product also helps heal the dry and cracked skin on my hands and feet in the winter time. I would definitely recommend purchasing this product if you are a fan of the scent of strawberries. It is well worth every penny spent and you will definitely not be disappointed in the delicious scent and quality skin care that this body butter offers.

• Absorption:

Smells sooo good and works for dry skin!

Comments about The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter:

First off, this body butter is great for dry skin. It has somewhat of a heavier cream texture but I don't find that is has problems absorbing. However, it does not absorb as easily as more runny lotions. Because of this I usually stick to using this body butter in the night time, especially on dry places like my feet, elbows, and hands. It works great at moisturizing these areas and makes my hands softer!

It also smells great! I will say that the smell is very strong and sweet. I wouldn't necessarily suggest wearing it during the daytime or applying it at work/while out if you are looking for a subtle scent. I also am not sure if it would work for those with sensitive noses because the smell can be overpowering. I like it so I don't mind but others may not. Also, I don't really like the tub packaging because it is easy to get bacteria/dirt inside when you apply it. I just always make sure to use clean hands.

Overall I recommend this for bedtime if you want to soothe dry skin and smell scrumptious!

Yummy but too childish.

Comments about The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter:

While I am a huge fan of the Body Sop's body butters, this one is not a personal favorite of mine. I love strawberries and I could eat them all day, but I don't want to walk around smelling like one of my favorite foods. It smells a lot like the scents i used to wear when I was thirteen. The overall quality of this body butter is good though. I just wish they would have made this scent a bit more subtle, so I could have layered it with a different scent. While it does moisturize the skin, I feel that there are others such as the shea butter, cocoa butter, brazil nut, and almond body butter, all of which do a better job with hydrating the skin. If you are a huge fan of strawberry, I would recommend this body butter but if it isn't your favorite scent I'd say try one of the other body butters first, or at least buy the smaller trial size before buying the larger body butter. It does leave your skin feeling smooth though.