Other Body Lotions:

The Body Shop Mango Whip Body Lotion

Smells fantastic!!i

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about The Body Shop Mango Whip Body Lotion:

I really love The Body Shop Mango Whip Body Lotion is wonderful! It really is so easy to use and makes your skin feel very soft and smooth and makes your skin feel! l much younger and so refreshed. It has the most awesome fresh, tropical scent. It makes you feel almost like you are lounging on a relaxing tropical island. Just slather some on your skin, close your eyes and sit and relax for a while. It will work wonders and make you feel like you are on a much needed vacation. The price is very reasonable for your budget too. I hope that you will enjoy it and just let yourself feel so good. I would certainly purchase it again.

This product has such a fantastic and amazing fresh scent! It smells so good.

Absorption
It absorbs into the skin quite well and is never greasy or oily. Such a nice feeling.

it is a very effective product. My skin tends to get very dry and this lotion really hels to hydrate it and give it the much needed moisture that it needs and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth.

• Absorption:

I love this mango body lotion

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about The Body Shop Mango Whip Body Lotion:

The smell of this lotion is simply divine! It makes my skin looking beautiful and moistured. As with any body shop products, I would not buy it for full price. I think body shop products are overpriced.