Other Mascaras:

from Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Cons

Comments about The Body Shop Double Intensity Mascara:

I have recently bout this amazing and fantastic Body SHop Mascara. My hair is dyed black so to keep it looking naturally black I want my blond eyelashes to be black. This mascara is actually part of my everyday makeup. i go for neutral looks so I like my lashes to stand out! When I first but this mascara I was so exited and a little bit nervous because I don't usually like purchasing mascaras because usually they usually don't work but when I first used it i was amazed. I'm always wanting long lashes so i've been waisting my money on false eyelashes. But now that I have this mascara I feel like i'm saving so much money. This made my lashes TWO times the size they were using the color workshop's mascara. My eyelashes were WAY longer and WAY fuller after that. i ended up buying my mom and my sister one for there birthday in February. I also like the fact that it does come with a mascara primer which helps the mascara work better!! I hope you all found this helpful and I really do recommend this mascara!!!

very nice and easy to use

from Louisville, KY

Comments about The Body Shop Double Intensity Mascara:

very useful The next step is to **complete the Relationship Questionnaire** and immediately receive a free Personality Profile with insights into your relationship strengths, communication style and needs in a partner.  to log in to eHarmony's Web site and complete your questionnaire.

The depth of our Relationship Questionnaire is the key to eHarmony. It allows us to learn about you and match you in a deeply meaningful way. By taking the time to complete it, you'll enable us to connect you with singles who are highly compatible with your unique personality, values, goals and beliefs.

This matching goes much deeper than anything you've experienced before. It's why we produce more loving, lasting relationships than any other online service. I've seen thousands and thousands of people find the love of their life at eHarmony, and I'm passionate about helping you find that special person as well.

Everyone at eHarmony shares my commitment to your success. If you have any questions about the eHarmony process, our Customer Care group is always happy to help. Please visit our section