Other Diet Pills:

The Apple Patch Diet Pill

It is the way to lose

from Gwinn, MI

Comments about The Apple Patch Diet Pill:

Ok, so I already told you about the Burn 360 experience.  So I tried the Apple Patch, and it gave me so much energy and I have not had any side effects yet.  I am losing weight that I thought I would never lose, and it has been so easy.  I am able to excercise longer and stronger, I do not feel the need to eat every 2 hours, but every 5 hours, and only small snacks when I do eat.  It helps with my appitite and I don't feel that I would be able to lose what I have without it.  It is a god send and I am so glad I have found it.

It REALLY works

from Plainville, IN

Comments about The Apple Patch Diet Pill:

I've only been taking the pills for a week,and I already notice my being able to turn down&Not be craving foods that I LOVE,I lived on sweets&could not control my intake of them,but honestly now I can,It's the best diet plan I've ever used.

Gives energy to exercise off the weight!

from Bradenton, FL

Comments about The Apple Patch Diet Pill:

The Apple Diet does a great job at giving you energy so that you can work off the weight with more exercise and activity but for those who want something to help them with actual weight loss because of inactivity this wont help unless thay plan to get off their butts and move it move it!Product is not bad, but is aimed at a specific audience

Just what i needed

from Alpine, CA

Comments about The Apple Patch Diet Pill:

I didn't have a whole lot i wanted to lose. but this was just what i needed!!  It gave me the extra oomph so to speak.  More energy to do my exercise, i work full days and you know how it can be you come in from a long day at work and the last thing on your mind sometimes is exercising... This helped me alot...