Other Toners:

Thayer Witch Hazel Toner - Rosewater

Pros

Cons

Great toner for sensitive skin

I love Thayer's Rose Petal witchhazel Alcohol free, My little 4 year old granddaughter can even use it without any irritation, she wants to do everything I do so I give...Read complete review

I love Thayer's Rose Petal witchhazel Alcohol free, My little 4 year old granddaughter can even use it without any irritation, she wants to do everything I do so I give a tiny bit on cotton.

I used to use Nivea alcohol free toner in the pink bottle but I can't find it anymore.

I found Thayer's at Henry's Market.

I also bought & like the lemon one but it has alcohol and stings a bit.

You can buy it online at the Thayer's website not many retailers have Thayer's that i have found anyway.

Thayer Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner is mild and gentle

I break out with horrible raised rashes if I use a product containing alcohol on my skin. Yet witch hazel is good for balancing combination skin and since I have both combination and sensitive skin, I sought a witch hazel toner without alcohol. I bought this toner because Thayer is a brand reknown for being Alcohol free and with a secret formula for processing their witch hazel. For those with sensitive skins, using alchohol free products is recommended so I bought some to try.

Thayer Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner is a mild and gentle toner that works for senstive skin but I don't recommend it because on sloser inspection, I found that this product is comprised by the ingredients that come before the fragrance namely water, aloe juice and glycerin. Thayer must do better! Especially when the active ingredients witch hazel and rose water come after the fragrance!

How I used it: After rinsing face clean with cool water, pat dry. Hold cotton pad to the toner bottle then wipe to remove soap residue and balance skin.

Tighter, softer skin, de-puffed eye bags, and it smells amazing!

Comments about Thayer Witch Hazel Toner - Rosewater:

I didn't know what to expect from this. But after one use, I was completely hooked. I have never used a product that cleanses, tightens, brightens, AND moisturizes in one. This does. It even de-puffs undereye bags. Just awesome. It became a must-have in my beauty routine, and my skin is looking better than ever. Plus, as an added bonus it smells AMAZING!

I saw results within a week, which was totally unexpected.

Addicting scent! Fresh, clean, a lovely rose scent. I've found it's become a relaxing part of my morning and evening routine.

Gentle Toner for Sensitive Skin

from wilkes barre, PA

Comments about Thayer Witch Hazel Toner - Rosewater:

I have used the Thayer Witch Hazel Toner in the past. Compared to other toners this toner is very gentle. It is a very natural toner that did not irritate my skin and the aloe vera in the toner actually helped to sooth my irritated acne and make my face less red. I typically used it in the mornings and applied it to both my face and my neck. The only problem I had with this toner was the scent, I thought the rose scent was too strong and overpowering. I actually prefer the Thayer Witch Hazel Toner in the cucumber scent, which also contains aloe vera and is gentle and soothing. Overall, this toner was gentle and did not cause my sensitive skin to breakout.

Thayer Witch Hazel - Loved it for years

Comments about Thayer Witch Hazel Toner - Rosewater:

Thayer Witch Hazel has been around for years and my mom used it for years. I was exited when they came out with an alcohol free version of their witch hazel. My mom always used it for make-up removal. I always use after washing my face. I love the ingredients that it contains. Rose Petal water blended with Witch Hazel extract, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. They all refresh and rehydrate my face. My teenage daughter just started wearing light make-up and she uses Thayer Witch Hazel Toner on her face after she washes it. She loves it. Thayer Witch Hazel has been around for years and has always worked well. It uses natural ingredients and I just don't know what our family would do without it.

Works great! Makes my face feel refreshed.

Smells amazing. Has a faint scent of roses.

Ease of Application
Extremely easy. Simply wash your face and once your face is clean and dry. Apply Thayer Witch Hazel Toner to either a wash cloth or a cotton ball and apply to your face.

• Ease of Application:

Wake up and smell the roses!

from Langhorne, PA

Comments about Thayer Witch Hazel Toner - Rosewater:

I originally bought this on amazon.com and saw a lot of rave reviews about it. I've always been a fan of rose water and wanted to bring it back in to my beauty routine. It smells absolutely wonderful and is made with not only Rose Water but also with Witch Hazel and Aloe. All of these things are good for your skin. There's also no alcohol in it. On the down side I find it very expensive for something that's not making a huge difference with my skin. It dries my skin out a little but also I don't usually pair it with a moisturizer so that might be why. However, it's good at removing any dirt particles from the face. It's really good at removing make-up as well. You only need to apply it to a cotton ball or soft pad. You can leave it on and re-apply as much as you want. The great news is that this toner has not caused my face to break out in any way. Will it eventually retain your youthful face as per it's reputation? I'm not sure. I'm only in my 20s. I'll let you know when I'm older.

• Ease of Application:

Good for sensitive skin, smells nice

from Newcastle, WA

Comments about Thayer Witch Hazel Toner - Rosewater:

I have oily skin, and an afternoon of online research pointed me to witch hazel as a possible aid in reducing oiliness as well as helping to tone my skin. I found Thayer brand Witch Hazel Toner at GNC. At first I was taken aback by the price, which is a lot more than what I had been paying for normal acne-treating astringents. However, I'm glad I took the chance. Normal astringents really dry out my skin, even just using it once a day. Plus, they don't actually solve any problems. Thayer's Witch Hazel Toner is amazing! I love the rosewater scent, which is light, refreshing, and soothing. I apply some of the toner using a make-up sponge after I wash my face and it feels great. It feels like it is actually doing something to help with my oily skin. Granted, it hasn't cured me of my oily skin, but it certainly helps. I mix a little of it in with 100% Aloe Vera to make a homemade face primer and it works pretty well. I would definitely reccommend that you give this a try!

Thayer Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner is mild and gentle

from Yakima, WA

Comments about Thayer Witch Hazel Toner - Rosewater:

One bottle will last you a long time.

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about Thayer Witch Hazel Toner - Rosewater:

I bought this because I read many good reviews on this. Some people do not think toner is an important step in a skin care regime, but I think it's really essential. I think a lot of times, it's hard to rinse all the dirt and makeup from your skin because dirt can be deep in the pore. I think toner works to make sure that the skin is really clean of anything before you put your moisturizer. It kind of works as a post-cleanser to pick up anything that might be left behind. I used to have to buy this at Whole Foods because I didn't really know where else to buy it because it wasn't available at my drugstores. I've also seen it at GNC. The smell is really nice, it has that old timey rose smell, but don't worry, it doesn't linger so don't feel too weirded out if using this if you are male. You're not going to smell like roses all day. I think this toner is a bit pricey but a bottle will last you a long time. The only real fault is that the product can leak but to remedy that instead of removing the entire foil seal, just poke a hole in it using a needle.

Thayer Witch Hazel Toner-Rosewater is So Soothing

from Oceanside, CA

Comments about Thayer Witch Hazel Toner - Rosewater:

I first tried this product about a year ago.  I already knew about witch hazel as a great product to sooth abrasions and a toner for after you cleanse your face and so many other useful purposes.  I would mix it with some of my essential oils to make soothing skin balms.  When I received this with the rosewater in it I was really excited since I love rosewater so much.  I have mostly used it for a skin toner but it has so many more uses.  The ingredients are nice with aloe, vitamin e also added.  You can add a pump sprayer or put it in your own sprayer and use it for an afterbath mist.  The scent is light and not offensive.  Even my son in law who hates rosewater scent has not made a sour comment.  It's excellent for misting onto your face after applying your mineral makeup powders to set the makeup.  This is all excellent for your skin, and it's easy to just mist it on.  It is especially nice during the summer when you just want a cooling mist on your face.

I recommend this for anyone who is looking for alcohol free skin products that have great ingredients, and have been proven for a long time.  This is also a reasonably priced product and well worth it.

Thayer Witch Hazel Toner - Rosewater The best for sensitive skin

from Escondido, CA

@@@@~**Thayer Witch Hazel Toner - Rosewater~@@@@**

**My daughter has very sensitive skin along with ezema. She can not use just any kind of toner.Every toner she has used besides ****Thayer Witch Hazel Toner - Rosewater. Has made her skin red and irritated. So my teen uses this in the morning before school. And in the evening before bedtime. It smells nice and works wonders . Not only is it cool and refreshing but cleans out all the clogged pores on her face. Now whenever I start to break out on my face I use the same ****Thayer Witch Hazel Toner - Rosewater and guess what? It works wonders ..No more break outs as long as I use this twice a day. If you have a hard time beieving what you read I dare you to use this instead of your usuall toner just for one week. After that go back to whatever it is you use but at least try it. It's not very expensive. Alot cheaper than most makeup brand toner's plus the benefit's are amazing .My attitude is why pay more if you don't have too. Right? Ok with that said I also challenge the parents of toddlers to keep this on hand to use on their babies ..Thats right it's so nice an non irratating that it can be used on a baby . So go get your ****Thayer Witch Hazel Toner - Rosewater and see what all my fuss is about . **

Great toner for sensitive skin

from La Habra, CA

Comments about Thayer Witch Hazel Toner - Rosewater:

I found Thayer's at Henry's Market.

I also bought & like the lemon one but it has alcohol and stings a bit.