Other Calculators:
Texas Instruments
TINSPIRECXCAS
Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX CAS Handheld Graphing Calculator

Summary

Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX CAS Handheld - Graphing calculator - USB - battery

Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX CAS Handheld Graphing Calculator

Makes Maths look simple

from NA

Pros

• Slim

Cons

• Battery life
  • Touchpad

Comments about Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX CAS Handheld Graphing Calculator:

This product was purchased by my student last year and she gifted me this product as I was her teacher. This was the first time I was using a graphing calculator and I was amazed with the functions and capabilities of this device. Solving matrices was made to look so easy with this device and any problems I had to solve and teach my student, I had to just enter the numbers and the order used to not matter. The results were always accurate and it made my work easier and simpler.

The touch screen feature of the calculator wasn't pleasing as it used to move very slowly and it was difficult to get back to the earlier screen once the touchpad mode was on. The battery life is not long enough and it needs to be charged regularly. The device is very thin which makes it easier to type in equations and get the desired result. Transferring files from the calculator is an easy job as well. You can easily change the brightness of the screen to suit your readability and not strain your eyes.

• Was this a gift?: