Other Calculators:
Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator

Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator

Best Scientific Calculator I've Ever Used!

from Chesterland, OH

Comments about Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator:

All through my high school career I've used Texas Instrument calculators. Texas Instrument is an extremely high quality brand that takes pride in their calculators. Throughout most mf my High School career I used the TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator, as it was the manditory calculator, and for a good reason. I've used other scientific calculators in the past, and a lot of them were difficult to use, and hard to make out what was on the screen. This however is NOT the case with the Texas Instrument TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator. This calculator is extremely easy to use, slim size, very easy to reed the screen, and extremely durable. I myself own 2 of these calculators. 1 for school and one for home use. In addition to great performance, the TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator comes in multiple different colors. Some of the many colors available include, Red, Blue, Dark Blue, Orange, Green, and Pink. Overall I highly recommend this calculator, as it helped me all throughout my High School career, and is an overall dependable calculator!

An easy to use calculator that gets the job done

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator:

This calculator is excellent in several ways. First, it is affordable. It has all the necessary scientific and basic functions that every student will need. For a student who does not have use for a graphing calculators functions, this calculator will prove to be the most beneficial. Its thin design means it is easy to carry around and also does not require batteries that can certainly bulk up and make a calculator heavier. This means that this calculator can easily fit in slots of your bag. I have been using this calculator for almost a year and I have had no issues with it. It is very durable and the included snap cover for it is a nice touch which is also aethistically pleasing. This calculator is also a great introduction for younger students into algebra and pre-calculus since it has all the basic functions which can lead students to gain a better grasp on using graphic calculators in the future. As a casual use calculator, I would highly reccomend the TI-30 for its simple design and its slim easy to carry size.

it's alright

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator:

when i first brought this calculator i needed to do a assignment for math and i need it right away or i was going to flunk my class. I went out to the store and i saw these expensive calculators when i only needed a calculator for this one math assignment so i decided to get the Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator and when i checked it out at the service desk i saw that it was reasonalbe price so i happy abot the price. When i got home i took the calculator out the package and i figured out how to work it quickly and i was glad it was not broke. When i began working on the assignment i needed the calculator and i the calculator got me through every single promlem on the assignment and i was really impressed with this product. My brother needed to use this calculator and i told him to let me know if it worked for him and when he was done with it he said that it is a great calculator and we should of brought this a long time ago

Awesome Calculator

from Hercules, CA

Comments about Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator:

I have one of these calculators, but it is in blue. It's better than all the other Texas Instrument calculators. It could do all your math problems easily.If you couldn't do order of operations, then this would be your calculator. It could do order of operations easily without any hesitation. This calculation could also simplify fractions and turn the fractions to either percents or decimals. this calculator could also square root. Also, it could do trig easily, but you could only use SIN. Turning it off and on is easy. To turn it off press the ON button. To turn it off press the 2nd button and press the On button. This calculator could also go back to your old problem by pressing the arrows. You could also edit the problem by pressing the arrows to edit your mistake. the only thing I hate is when you are trying to edit like when you put 77x66, but instead it is 777x66 the extra 7 will go over the x and you need just retype the problem. Overall, this is one of the best calculators I Owned.

it is great

from Payne, OH

Comments about Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator:

i own a **Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator. i love it and use it every day. I am an accountant and it comes in handy. 1st it is small. I can put it in my pocket and carry it where i am going. it is light inweight. dont need a suitcase to carry it. the price is right also. cheap. It is cheaper than any other brand ands it works and last longer than any other** brand. the batteries also last a long time. mine have lasted over two years, yes two years. my **Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator also has a light to help see the numbers easily. in conclusion, the **Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator is a geat buy. it is cheap in price, it is the highest quality for the price. it is found in most retail stores. the **Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator is light in weight and easy to carry around in your pocket. tis isa great product. I recommend it highly!!******

TI-30 XIIS is a good scientific calculator

from Brighton, CO

Comments about Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator:

I work in the science field, and we do a lot of math--basic stuff but a lot of conversions and such. When I first came into the field, I needed a calculator. But I felt my TI-86 or TI-83 graphing calculators were too big and unneccessary for the job.

I went to some office supplies store and picked up a TI-30X IIS. What attracted me was that it was a Texas Instruments and I already liked TI (I had another scientific calculator in college and was constantly searching buttons--I know TIs more). It is run by solar energy--I hate finding batteries. It has two lines--one for entry and one for the answer. It allows you to put in a decent number of digits, so I don't feel like I leave numbers out or forget to add something.

My complaint: sometimes it takes two tries for the button to be pressed. It may be my particular calculator because I don't remember this with my other one. But it is a little pet peeve when you think you pressed the button and now have to go back. However, since it saves the last few entries, it is easy to correct.

TI has a great calculator

from Greenwood, IN

Comments about Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator:

Texas Instruments has a great calculator in the TI-30XIIS. I have used this calculator for several years, and I even use this in my classroom. My students love how user friendly it is, and when they want their own calculator, this is the one they get. I've had students purchase other calculators, but they don't like them as much, and they usually stop using the other one.

My students brag about this calculator so much, that I've had parents call me asking for the model of calculator I have because their child can't live without it.

This calculator is great for basic math, Pre-Algebra, and Algebra. It covers everything from fractions, percents, order of operations, fraction - decimal conversion, improper fraction - mixed number conversion, exponents, and many, many other functions. I haven't found a single thing that it can't do. My students love this calculator, and they have even been know to come to my room to borrow a calculator if their teacher doesn't have this one.

TI-30 Great Scientific Calculator

from Lake Villa, IL

Comments about Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator:

The Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator is probably the best "simple calculator" out there. I say simple meaning non-computer like/Graphing (TI-84). It has many functions that you can still use and the ease of being albe to quickly type in basic math equations. This is very portable and has a phenomenal battery life. It does run partly on solar energy, which would explain why it last pretty much forever. The screen is clean and clear, although smaller than the Graphing calculators, but actually quite large for a Scientific Calculator. For the money, it is definitely worth it and a great way to go pretty high tech without shelling out your entire wallet for a fancier "computer-like" calculator. If you need an extremely reliable go-to calculator for every non-graphing situation, this calculator will very likely fit the bill. My only recommendation is for parents that are buying this for their kids, get the TI-84 because they will have to get it eventually anyways.

Good Calculators!

from Waycross, GA

Comments about Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator:

These are great calculators. I have taken many of math and science course in college and have had to have many different kinds of calculators and I have always went with Texas Instruments brand. I have alway trusted this brand to be the best and it has not ever let me down. I think Texas Instruments have every kind of scientific calculators needed to get through school. They also come with great instructional book that will show you how to do everything on them. However, there are so many things you won't know how to do if you don't read the instuctional book! I went through a whole course in college struggling because I didn't know how to do something until one of the other students showed me how to use it correctly and it made my life so much easier! Thanks Texas Instruments for all your crafty calculators that can do anything that has to deal with mathematics and science! Hope this review helps those looking to buy:)

TheTI-30XIIS Calculator is an affordable quality product

from Mountain City, TN

Comments about Texas Instruments TI-30 XIIS Scientific Calculator:

The TI-30X IIS is a great product.  My son had to have it for school this year, and I am well pleased with the price and quality of the calculator.  I was surprised, but pleased that my son was able to choose what color he wanted.  I don't usually see calculators in different color choices, but there were several colors available, and it made the calculator a little more personalized.  The calculator is simple to use and easy to learn, and the size of the calculator is acceptable too.  It is not too bulky, but not too small, so my son is able to carry it back and forth in his binder.  Overall, I am well pleased with the Texas Instruments TI-30 IIS.  It is a great product.