Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Tempur-Pedic
Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress

Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress

Pros

• Comfortable (8)
  • Good support (6)
  • Soft feel (5)
  • Durable (3)
  • Holds shape (3)

Cons

• Primary bed (7)
  • Guest bed (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (3), Midrange shopper (3)

Comfortable, but not my thing

This is indeed a very comfortable mattress! I do not like it for one specific reason. It really does mold to your body, but once it does, it takes awhile for the shaping to change back. I really like to move around in my sleep (so I'm told) and it just never feels like I have gotten a good nights rest. On my previous mattress I never had this problem. My husband adores this though and it is true that you cannot feel the other person getting in and out of bed or moving and that is a major plus. It also is sort of hard to sit up in bed which I like to do most nights to read.

Comfort
It is very comfortable if you never move during the night. On the other hand, it is not so comfortable for anything other than laying down.

Support
Great support if again, you never move during the night.

Firmness
It is the perfect amount of firmness, but sometimes I feel like the "molding" to your shape is a disadvantage in certain situations.

The mattress has held up I will tell you that! Unlike other mattresses, it has not lost its spring, still does not make annoying noise when getting on or off of it, nor does it sag in the middle.

Good but only for a few years

I have had my bed for almost 8 years. I originally got it at the recommendation of my doctor. They told me that the memory foam would help ease the herniated disc in my back. I ended up getting one. It is queen sized. It was very comfortable in the beginning. I was finally able to sleep through the night and the back pain seemed to be minimized. That is, until the mattress hit the 6 year mark. Then, this bed has become the epitomy of evil. I am not sure what changed but overnight it seemed to just sag in the middle of the bed. It has become the most uncomfortable thing ever. I have begun having more back problems because it no longer provides the support it should. I contacted the manufacturer who told me that the middle sagging was not covered under their 20 year everything included warranty. It lasted 6 years but still.. a bed should be lasting about 10 or 12 years. It is twice as much as regular bed!

I am just waiting for taxes to get a new one...

It's like a cloud!

from Ohio

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress really feels weightless! Imagine sleeping on a giant puffy cloud in the sky in heaven. Well, that is exactly what my weightless mattress by Tempur-Pedic feels like! My husband and I had a Tempur-Pedic previously before we went ahead and purchased this one and the weightless collection is just as good, if not better than the memory foam tempur-pedic mattresses. This mattress is more similar to a traditional pillow-top mattress which has always been my favorite type . I know my husband prefers a firmer mattress but he agrees that this one is extremely comfortable and cloud like. It does wonders for aches and pains and I sleep great every night! It''s a little more expensive than you might want to spend but it really isn't so rediculously high priced that you can not work it into your budget if you're looking for a really quality mattress. Actually, we were able to get a small line of credit at the furniture store near our home and had it paid off in 6 months. So in the end, it helped build my credit and I got the perfect bed so I'm happy! :)

• Firmness:

Amazing Product! I definitely recommend this!

from Alabama

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

I have been having a lot of back problems recently due to some health issues. I went back and forth for almost a year and half on deciding if this would be the best option for me. Now that I have this product, I wish I had purchased it sooner because now my back is not having problems. The firmness and comfort of this bed is what really surprised me the most. With most beds you roll over tossing and turning all night, but with this bed it conforms to the your body and they way you sleep. Besides the bed which is amazing, one part I like is when you get up from the bed it goes back into place from where it originally started. It is very easy to keep clean and I would recommend that more people try it instead of passing by this opportunity to feel better. I have only been using this product or bed for about six months, but i would not go back to using the other bed i had before not to say that it was not a good product as well. I even bought a cover for the bed which is supposed to keep it from getting dirty, i am not sure if this really works, but i guess i shall see.

Comfortable, but not my thing

Support
Great support if again, you never move during the night.

• Firmness:

Pretty nice, a little pricey

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

I got this bed because I have back issues and insomnia. It is really nice and soft (honestly a little cloud like), and I'm very glad that I bought it. I recommend this mattress for anyone who wants nice sleep at night. The fact that it forms to your body really helps my back at night, and helps keep it aligned when I sleep on my side.

Comfort
It is very comfortable to sleep on and relax on. It feels like you are relaxing on a soft cloud when you sit down on it.

Support
It does "fit to your body" but sometimes it is a little too smush-ey and you can sink into the mattress just a little too much.

Firmness
It is firm to some degree, and it is nice at night for "form fitting-ness," but sometimes it is too easy to smush down and sink into. I don't really notice it when I am sleeping though, I just feel the cloud underneath me.

It has held up for about 4/5 years now, and I've never had to do anything to it. I have also not seen it deteriorate over the years, it really holds up.

• Firmness:

Tempur-Pedic mattresses all the way!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

I recently invested in a Tempur-Pedic mattress because I was having trouble sleeping through the night. Ever since I bought a Tempur-Pedic mattress, I have been sleeping soundly through the night and wake up feeling well rested! This mattress does more than just help you sleep at night; It also helps with back or other body pains.

Comfort
The Tempur-Pedic mattress is soft and absorbent allowing you to sleep comfortably no matter if you sleep on your stomach, back or side.

Support
This mattress, unlike any other mattress, morphs to the shape of your body and provides support in all of the right places such as your back.

Firmness
The Tempur-Pedic mattress provides just the right amount of firmness where you need it most.

The Tempur-Pedic mattress is designed to form and mold to your body to provide maximum comfort and unlike other knock-off "tempur-pedic" mattresses, it goes back to its original flat form no matter how long you lay on it.

• Firmness:

Greatest bed I've ever had!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

Once I tried this bed I had to have one. It has helped my sleep tremendously! I use to have back pain and tossed and turned all night long. Not any more with my new Tempu-Pedic! My back pain is gone and I get a full nights rest. No more springs for me..my Tempur-Pedic is just what the doctor ordered.

Best Mattress Ever!

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

We are already loyal fans of Tempur-Pedic mattresses. We have one from the contour collection in our bedroom. We were shopping for a new mattress for our guest bedroom when we found the Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress. This room is used primarily by my parents and in-laws. My mom said that it felt great on her back (which she broke over 20 years ago). My father-in-law has insomnia and sinus issues that affect his sleep. He even noted that he slept amazingly well on this particular mattress.
I spent several weeks sleeping on this mattress as we transitioned our 2nd son from our room to his own. This mattress is not only incredibly comfortable, but it's also extremely supportive. I have back, neck & shoulder pain, but when I slept on this mattress, I actually feel refreshed rather than tired, achey and sore.
My only complaint is that the Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress retains heat. This is great in the winter because it keeps me warm all night. But in Texas, we have far more hot nights. This mattress can get a bit toasty in the summer time.

Comfort
So soft and inviting that you never want to leave!

Support
Provides excellent lumbar support. I'm not sore when I wake up.

Firmness
This mattress has just the right amount of cushion and stability.

No sink holes or worn spots, unlike other mattresses we've owned in the past.

Good but only for a few years

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

I am just waiting for taxes to get a new one...

• Firmness:

the best sleep of your life

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

My husband and I couldn't agree more, but we love this mattress. Anytime we sleep on anything else, well...it's a long night of tossing and turning. When we first bought the mattress, we were a tad disappointed. It just didn't feel like the one we tested out in the store. But, that was because the mattress was new and needed to be "broken in." After that initial period, we could never go back to a spring mattress. It is worth the higher price. I have heard people say, "it's too hot." We have never experienced a great difference in our temperature sleeping on it. I have recommended it to my parents, family, and friends. I have started numerous conversations with people all I know personally and we all LOVE our Tempur-Pedic bed. Now, some have the cloud or other types, but we all have the same conclusion. We.Love.Our.Tempur-Pedic. I don't even know of a brand or type of mattress that has been talked about with much positive feedback as the TP. We have owned ours for nearly 3 years and couldn't be happier!

No more back pain

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

We originally bought the mattress because my husband was having back pain which made it hard for him to sleep comfortably. He since has been able to sleep through the night without pain.

Comfort
A very comfortable mattress. No soreness at all when getting up in the morning.

Support
I don't get weird pain spots with this mattress. The body support is about perfect.

Firmness
It is a very firm mattress, but it doesn't feel hard. It was kind of weird not to have those springs while jumping on the bed.

We used to go through a mattress every 2 years. They'd get a dip in the middle. This one has made it 10 years so far with no dip.