Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Tempur-Pedic
Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress

Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress

Pros

• Comfortable (8)
  • Good support (6)
  • Soft feel (5)
  • Durable (3)
  • Holds shape (3)

• Primary bed (7)
  • Guest bed (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (3), Midrange shopper (3)

Comfortable, but not my thing

This is indeed a very comfortable mattress! I do not like it for one specific reason. It really does mold to your body, but once it does, it takes awhile for the shaping to change back. I really like to move around in my sleep (so I'm told) and it just never feels like I have gotten a good nights rest. On my previous mattress I never had this problem. My husband adores this though and it is true that you cannot feel the other person getting in and out of bed or moving and that is a major plus. It also is sort of hard to sit up in bed which I like to do most nights to read.

Comfort
It is very comfortable if you never move during the night. On the other hand, it is not so comfortable for anything other than laying down.

Support
Great support if again, you never move during the night.

Firmness
It is the perfect amount of firmness, but sometimes I feel like the "molding" to your shape is a disadvantage in certain situations.

The mattress has held up I will tell you that! Unlike other mattresses, it has not lost its spring, still does not make annoying noise when getting on or off of it, nor does it sag in the middle.

Good but only for a few years

I have had my bed for almost 8 years. I originally got it at the recommendation of my doctor. They told me that the memory foam would help ease the herniated disc in my back. I ended up getting one. It is queen sized. It was very comfortable in the beginning. I was finally able to sleep through the night and the back pain seemed to be minimized. That is, until the mattress hit the 6 year mark. Then, this bed has become the epitomy of evil. I am not sure what changed but overnight it seemed to just sag in the middle of the bed. It has become the most uncomfortable thing ever. I have begun having more back problems because it no longer provides the support it should. I contacted the manufacturer who told me that the middle sagging was not covered under their 20 year everything included warranty. It lasted 6 years but still.. a bed should be lasting about 10 or 12 years. It is twice as much as regular bed!

I am just waiting for taxes to get a new one...

from iraq

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Develops Cavity

Montg is good

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

LOVE This Mattress

from Reseda, CA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• back support
  • Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

Bought this mattress because my partner broke his cervical, and lumbar spine and it has been a godsend to say the least! We previously used a pillow top mid-range mattress by a large name brand, that was semi-firm (they made all sorts of claims to help people with bad backs too!) and it cost an arm and a leg. It was okay, but did nothing for his back. So, onto the Tempur-pedic. Thought it would cost a fortune, but it was no more than a high end standard mattress, and it paid for itself in the first 6 months! He was finally able to get a more rested sleep. There was less tossing and turning on the very first night, and settling in was so much faster. I am an insomniac, and I even slept better. I couldn't be more pleased, and it really does hold up to it's commercial. You can bounce around to your hearts delight and it doesn't bother anyone. It came with a cover and, in addition, I was shocked to discover how light it was. I was expecting it to weigh a ton, but it is so light, I can easily lift it myself, and I am a mere 5'5" woman. The only issue I've run across is getting used to buying a different size sheets. You have to be more careful about getting the depth right. I've bought more than a few sets of sheets I've had to take back because of that. And they can get a bit pricey for a good set that won't stretch out on these corners. Also, in warm months, I noticed that it can hold the heat. This can be hard when you live in warmer climates like I do. But all in all, I simply love this mattress. If you can afford a regular mattress, you can afford this one and I strongly suggest you get one, it works if you live on a budget. This is a fantastic mattress if you have any kind of spinal/back injuries, or, if like me, you suffer with insomnia. The company offers up a variety of mattresses to choose from, shipping is fantastic, customer service will even assist you in picking out just the right mattress for your needs too. You just can't go wrong

You can have a cozy sleep in this mattress, super comfort.

from India

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Soft Feel

Loved it.

Nice

from Jordan

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Soft Feel
      • Sturdy

Cons

• Lumpy

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice love nice Nice love love nice

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

yes I buy this

from Raceland Louisuana

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

Very good bed to sleep in

Great Bed

from Boston MA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Good Support
        • Holds Shape
        • Soft Feel
        • Sturdy

Cons

• Too Soft

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

Hello world! I am just a common man, but like everyone I put a high value on a good night's rest. I look forward to sleeping somedays, and when I know that when I return home and try to go to bed and that I won't be able to sleep because of the poor quality of my bed I get very disappointed. So I went out shopping for something that I knew I could count on. The Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress is awesome! In my opinion this is the best bed I have ever slept on. If I could rate it out of ten I would definitely give it a nine or nine and a half. I honestly can't remember one night since I bought the bed a few months ago that I had a hard time sleeping. In conclusion, I just want to make it clear that I love this bed! My wife and I make love on it quite often, but I would like to admit that I might love this bed more than her... Oops! Please don't tell her. She'd have my head for sure.

tempur pedic bed.

from upstate ny

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Good Support
        • Holds Shape

Cons

• Can get warm

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

My spouse and I have had this bed for several years now. I sleep so much better since we got this. I use to toss and turn all night. Wake up multiple times during the night and not be able to fall back asleep. Most nights I don't wake up at all now. I have noticed sometimes in the winter when the bed is cold. It is very firm at first it takes a minute for your body to warm the bed up. So that it will conform to your body. Also I have noticed that the bed stays really warm in the winter. I will wake up and get out from under the covers for work and be cold. Because I was slightly sweating. Other than that it is a great bed( Except for the price) The prices are kinda high. However it was worth our investment.

Excellent but pricy!

from India

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Good Support
        • Soft Feel

Cons

• Too Soft

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

This is perfect for those who have have problems and insomnia. It is also quite soft compared to other mattresses and gives painless nights of sleep. It aligns with your body while sleeping to hold your back so that you won't face any problems at night.
        Comfort
        It gives you the feeling of being relaxing on the cloud when you lay down on it. It also helps reducing any back problems.
        Firmness
        The mattress is very soft yet firm enough to hold your back. Sometimes it becomes too soft and too easy to sink into.
        I have mine for few years now and till now it works absolutely fine without any problems.
        Support
        When you lay onto it, it adjust according to your body giving you perfect nights of sleep every time you fall asleep onto the mattress.

Great mattress

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

I have to say that I was skeptical at first but I went ahead and purchased this Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress and found that it was really wonderful. I can say that this is the best mattress that I have ever owned. First of all this mattress will mold itself around you when you lay down and go to sleep. I felt like I was laying on a cloud. It has such a nice but firm feel to it. The other good thing is when you wake up it goes right back to the way it was before you laid down. I have had this product for two years now and it is still like brand new. It is amazing. I do have to say that they are pretty pricey but worth every thing I paid for them. I will never get another mattress again unless it is Tempur Pedic. Another good thing is I used to have hip pain every morning when I woke up and now I have no pain at all. My doctor even recommended I try this product and I am so glad he did.

Comfort
        Amazing, this is the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned.

So far I have owned it for two years and its like brand new.

• Firmness:

best sleep I could ever have!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

I have never slept so great in my entire life, this bed is just truly, unbelievably, comfortable. The first night I slept in this bed was like a dream come true. I have severe back pain and cannot sleep on really anything without pain and discomfort so sleeping on this was the greatest thing to happen to me ever. I woke up in the morning fully rested, no back pain whatsoever, and ready for my day to end so i could sleep on that mattress again.

Comfort
        This mattress set is one of those beds that you try out at the store and wish that you had the kind of money to buy it because it is so ridiculously comfortable!

Support
        Great support, this mattress molds to your body and helps you to relax into a beautiful, restful sleep.

Firmness
        Firm is not how I would describe this bed honestly, it is a little bit but not a whole lot.

It seems pretty durable, I have had mine for about a month now and my one year old daughter has peed on it, spilled food and juice on it, and bounces on it, and it seems to be holding up just fine.