Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Tempur-Pedic
Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress

Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress

Pros

• Comfortable (4)
  • Good support (4)

• Primary bed (4)

Comfortable, but not my thing

This is indeed a very comfortable mattress! I do not like it for one specific reason. It really does mold to your body, but once it does, it takes awhile for the shaping to change back. I really like to move around in my sleep (so I'm told) and it just never feels like I have gotten a good nights rest. On my previous mattress I never had this problem. My husband adores this though and it is true that you cannot feel the other person getting in and out of bed or moving and that is a major plus. It also is sort of hard to sit up in bed which I like to do most nights to read.

Comfort
It is very comfortable if you never move during the night. On the other hand, it is not so comfortable for anything other than laying down.

Support
Great support if again, you never move during the night.

Firmness
It is the perfect amount of firmness, but sometimes I feel like the "molding" to your shape is a disadvantage in certain situations.

The mattress has held up I will tell you that! Unlike other mattresses, it has not lost its spring, still does not make annoying noise when getting on or off of it, nor does it sag in the middle.

Good but only for a few years

I have had my bed for almost 8 years. I originally got it at the recommendation of my doctor. They told me that the memory foam would help ease the herniated disc in my back. I ended up getting one. It is queen sized. It was very comfortable in the beginning. I was finally able to sleep through the night and the back pain seemed to be minimized. That is, until the mattress hit the 6 year mark. Then, this bed has become the epitomy of evil. I am not sure what changed but overnight it seemed to just sag in the middle of the bed. It has become the most uncomfortable thing ever. I have begun having more back problems because it no longer provides the support it should. I contacted the manufacturer who told me that the middle sagging was not covered under their 20 year everything included warranty. It lasted 6 years but still.. a bed should be lasting about 10 or 12 years. It is twice as much as regular bed!

I am just waiting for taxes to get a new one...

yes I buy this

from Raceland Louisuana

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

Very good bed to sleep in

Great Bed

from Boston MA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Too Soft

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

Hello world! I am just a common man, but like everyone I put a high value on a good night's rest. I look forward to sleeping somedays, and when I know that when I return home and try to go to bed and that I won't be able to sleep because of the poor quality of my bed I get very disappointed. So I went out shopping for something that I knew I could count on. The Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress is awesome! In my opinion this is the best bed I have ever slept on. If I could rate it out of ten I would definitely give it a nine or nine and a half. I honestly can't remember one night since I bought the bed a few months ago that I had a hard time sleeping. In conclusion, I just want to make it clear that I love this bed! My wife and I make love on it quite often, but I would like to admit that I might love this bed more than her... Oops! Please don't tell her. She'd have my head for sure.

tempur pedic bed.

from ny upstate

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape

Cons

• Can get warm

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

My spouse and I have had this bed for several years now. I sleep so much better since we got this. I use to toss and turn all night. Wake up multiple times during the night and not be able to fall back asleep. Most nights I don't wake up at all now. I have noticed sometimes in the winter when the bed is cold. It is very firm at first it takes a minute for your body to warm the bed up. So that it will conform to your body. Also I have noticed that the bed stays really warm in the winter. I will wake up and get out from under the covers for work and be cold. Because I was slightly sweating. Other than that it is a great bed( Except for the price) The prices are kinda high. However it was worth our investment.

Excellent but pricy!

from India

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Soft Feel

Cons

• Too Soft

• Guest Bed

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

This is perfect for those who have have problems and insomnia. It is also quite soft compared to other mattresses and gives painless nights of sleep. It aligns with your body while sleeping to hold your back so that you won't face any problems at night.
    Comfort
    It gives you the feeling of being relaxing on the cloud when you lay down on it. It also helps reducing any back problems.
    Firmness
    The mattress is very soft yet firm enough to hold your back. Sometimes it becomes too soft and too easy to sink into.
    I have mine for few years now and till now it works absolutely fine without any problems.
    Support
    When you lay onto it, it adjust according to your body giving you perfect nights of sleep every time you fall asleep onto the mattress.

Great mattress

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

I have to say that I was skeptical at first but I went ahead and purchased this Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress and found that it was really wonderful. I can say that this is the best mattress that I have ever owned. First of all this mattress will mold itself around you when you lay down and go to sleep. I felt like I was laying on a cloud. It has such a nice but firm feel to it. The other good thing is when you wake up it goes right back to the way it was before you laid down. I have had this product for two years now and it is still like brand new. It is amazing. I do have to say that they are pretty pricey but worth every thing I paid for them. I will never get another mattress again unless it is Tempur Pedic. Another good thing is I used to have hip pain every morning when I woke up and now I have no pain at all. My doctor even recommended I try this product and I am so glad he did.

Comfort
    Amazing, this is the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned.

So far I have owned it for two years and its like brand new.

• Firmness:

best sleep I could ever have!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

I have never slept so great in my entire life, this bed is just truly, unbelievably, comfortable. The first night I slept in this bed was like a dream come true. I have severe back pain and cannot sleep on really anything without pain and discomfort so sleeping on this was the greatest thing to happen to me ever. I woke up in the morning fully rested, no back pain whatsoever, and ready for my day to end so i could sleep on that mattress again.

Comfort
    This mattress set is one of those beds that you try out at the store and wish that you had the kind of money to buy it because it is so ridiculously comfortable!

Support
    Great support, this mattress molds to your body and helps you to relax into a beautiful, restful sleep.

Firmness
    Firm is not how I would describe this bed honestly, it is a little bit but not a whole lot.

It seems pretty durable, I have had mine for about a month now and my one year old daughter has peed on it, spilled food and juice on it, and bounces on it, and it seems to be holding up just fine.

It's like a cloud!

from Ohio

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress really feels weightless! Imagine sleeping on a giant puffy cloud in the sky in heaven. Well, that is exactly what my weightless mattress by Tempur-Pedic feels like! My husband and I had a Tempur-Pedic previously before we went ahead and purchased this one and the weightless collection is just as good, if not better than the memory foam tempur-pedic mattresses. This mattress is more similar to a traditional pillow-top mattress which has always been my favorite type . I know my husband prefers a firmer mattress but he agrees that this one is extremely comfortable and cloud like. It does wonders for aches and pains and I sleep great every night! It''s a little more expensive than you might want to spend but it really isn't so rediculously high priced that you can not work it into your budget if you're looking for a really quality mattress. Actually, we were able to get a small line of credit at the furniture store near our home and had it paid off in 6 months. So in the end, it helped build my credit and I got the perfect bed so I'm happy! :)

• Firmness:

Amazing Product! I definitely recommend this!

from Alabama

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

I have been having a lot of back problems recently due to some health issues. I went back and forth for almost a year and half on deciding if this would be the best option for me. Now that I have this product, I wish I had purchased it sooner because now my back is not having problems. The firmness and comfort of this bed is what really surprised me the most. With most beds you roll over tossing and turning all night, but with this bed it conforms to the your body and they way you sleep. Besides the bed which is amazing, one part I like is when you get up from the bed it goes back into place from where it originally started. It is very easy to keep clean and I would recommend that more people try it instead of passing by this opportunity to feel better. I have only been using this product or bed for about six months, but i would not go back to using the other bed i had before not to say that it was not a good product as well. I even bought a cover for the bed which is supposed to keep it from getting dirty, i am not sure if this really works, but i guess i shall see.

Comfortable, but not my thing

Support
    Great support if again, you never move during the night.

• Firmness:

Pretty nice, a little pricey

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Weightless Collection Mattress:

I got this bed because I have back issues and insomnia. It is really nice and soft (honestly a little cloud like), and I'm very glad that I bought it. I recommend this mattress for anyone who wants nice sleep at night. The fact that it forms to your body really helps my back at night, and helps keep it aligned when I sleep on my side.

Comfort
    It is very comfortable to sleep on and relax on. It feels like you are relaxing on a soft cloud when you sit down on it.

Support
    It does "fit to your body" but sometimes it is a little too smush-ey and you can sink into the mattress just a little too much.

Firmness
    It is firm to some degree, and it is nice at night for "form fitting-ness," but sometimes it is too easy to smush down and sink into. I don't really notice it when I am sleeping though, I just feel the cloud underneath me.

It has held up for about 4/5 years now, and I've never had to do anything to it. I have also not seen it deteriorate over the years, it really holds up.