Other Mattresses:

Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress

Pros

Cons

This is so far the best matress I have found

I am giving this product an 8 I love it! I think if I would upgrade to the next best one I would have to give it a 10

ComfortRead complete review

Comfort
My back pain is almost gone sense I got the matress. The Dr. was concidering surgery to correct an old injury sense no pain meds have helped for years now.

Support
It is firm but not so firm that it is painful. It gives suport where you need it and not where you don't want it so much

Firmness
Not as firm as my previous sely Matress . I am very thankful for that as I was in constant excrusiating pain day and night

I have had this for a few years now and it shows no signs of wear and tear at all

I think this is the model we have

I had used a "rival" company brand bed a few years ago and I hated it. This TempurPedic WAS my dream bed. And the soft version probably still is. I have rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, several bad discs, osteoporosis and have had one back surgery so far. So, this bed NEEDED to be good. I am disappointed that the bed we paid for does NOT feel the same as the one we tried in the store. I tried to contact Tempurpedic via email/webiste and I got half a dozen mailer daemon and error msgs. I gave up. I didn't realize that the medium firmness that we laid on in the store was SOFTER because it was probably a floor model for years and broken down for it.

Comfort
I only weigh 125 lbs and when I lie down, I barely make a dent in the bed. My feet hurt because it's like they're on cement.

Support
Too supportive. More firm than the trial bed in the store.

Firmness
Not sure how to rate this. For what it is, medium firmness, it's good. It's just not what we thought it was going to be. Trying to return it was futile. Some of our heavier family members have laid in/slept in this bed and they love it. But, again, not for someone small like me.

It sucks that it hasn't lost any firmness in over a year so it is durable. We have the foundation and pad also.

An excellent choice for anyone who suffers from back pain

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

With two herniated discs, I needed a new mattress. An old box spring was just causing more problems, and I woke up tired, stuff, and sore every morning. After purchasing this mattress, I noticed a significant difference in pain levels, mobility, and energy each day. It has really been a lifesaver for me.

Support
I challenged my husband while lying on this mattress to point out any spot he could feel pressure on. There were none.

• Firmness:

Great value for a comfy bed

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

I have this mattress in my guest room and everyone loves to sleep on it. I even like to spend an occasional night on it. It is firm enough for great support, but soft enough to be cozy and comfy. I have never had a guest that didn't comment on the comfortable mattress in my guest room. It is a great value for the comfort it delivers!

• Firmness:

Finally get a good night's sleep!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

My husband kept encouraging (bugging!) me to try this mattress. I was fine with the one we had and thought it was too pricey. I finally went with him to the mattress store and we tried it out. I was surprised how different it is from traditional mattresses I've used. We purchased it , and the nice pillows, too, and I have had great nights sleeping. I like the flexible firmness of the mattress. It will "conform to your body, so perfect for the person on each side of the bed, but you can place beverages on it, like the ads show. I have tried it for fun but wouldn't make a habit of it, since you can still bump into the bed and spill it that way! The mattress has been long lasting so it was worth the money. It also is healthier. I don't feel like I have to worry about allergens as much as a typical mattress. I also recommend on getting the water proof mattress bad. It totally protects the mattress and is easy to clean.

This is so far the best matress I have found

• Firmness:

Did not like I thought it was too soft

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

I thought this product was a good idea being that i am a paraplegic that is not only confined to bed but also very susceptible to bed sores or skin breakdown, also known as decubitus, I purchased in an effort to try new ways of stopping these bed sores but I discovered that I found myself having a hard time turning over due too extreme softness that this mattress is. I also found that it is very easy to wear a depression, to the point that I always seem to be in a hole most of the time, which had the effect of actually increasing the chances of bed sores as well as extended healing times on already present bed sores.

Comfort
Much too soft for me, being a paraplegic. Can't turn over with out great effort, and I have to use pillow or some thing too prop myself on one side or the other, otherwise, I always seem to end up back on my back or in that hole again.

Support
Absolutely none just too soft...needs to be firmer or put on hard box springs.

Too soft.

Only used two months, I really don't know, but looks and feels pretty durable.

soooo so comfortable

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

I have always had trouble sleeping at night. Position didn't matter and it seemed as if I was doomed to never getting a good nights sleep again. That is until I discovered the beauty and comfort of a memory foam mattress.

Comfort
I have extreme back problems and severe nerve damage. After just one night on this mattress I could see and feel a difference.

Best bed ever

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

We love our king-size, Tempur-Pedic Simplicity mattress. It is the best bed we've ever slept on. In fact, when we go to hotels, we wish we were at home. Since we spend so much of our lives asleep, it might as well be on a great mattress. We have less back pain, and get better quality sleep. We went with a firm mattress and have loved it. Some people say you get hot at night, but I don't think it's any hotter than a normal mattress. We have very hot summers and very cold winters and it is wonderful year-round. I've recommended this bed to family members and friends and everyone is satisfied with their purchase. It is one of the cheaper models of Tempur-Pedic, but still expensive. We've had it for about two and a half years now and it is great. It comes with a ten year limited warranty as well, so if we ever had an issue, we would likely get it resolved. We also purchased a mattress protector from Tempur-pedic. I highly recommend that since the mattress is so expensive, it's worth paying a little extra to keep it nice and clean.

• Firmness:

Very much life changing for my back problems.

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

Its very comfortable and anyone who wants a mattress that will last a good amount of time should buy one of these especially those with back problems. It has made it better for me to sleep as well. really does help.

Comfort
its very comfortable. i would recommend it to anyone with back problems

Support
its firm and very comfortable no need to change mattress any time soon

A Body Saver!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

I've had a tempur-pedic mattress for years and I cannot praise it enough! I suffer from scoliosis and fibromyalgia so I'm in a lot of pain every day and night but I get to sleep pretty quickly and comfortably on my tempur-pedic mattress. It has helped with pain relief more than anything else has and I have tried nearly everything under the sun! The mattress feels firm at first but as soon as you lay down on it, it's like butter as it slowly contours to the shape and curves of your unique and individual body. It supports every inch just as much as it needs to be supported. It's fantastic for couples to sleep on as well because it barely moves the bed if you do! It's also extremely durable as mine has lasted through dogs, cats, my Husband and I and we've had ours for years. When washing sheets or a mattress cover, it's important to make sure that you throw a blanket or something over the mattress if you've got cats, dogs or little ones because it can pull apart if you've got nails. Otherwise it's a great mattress and it will last you a very long time if you treat it as well as it treats you. It's great! I can't recommend it enough!

• Firmness:

This is the comfiest mattress I've ever slept on the floor on.

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

I was surprised at the support this mattress gave while still being comfortable. It matched my body shape, which is what I expect out of Tempur-Pedic. I could easily sleep on this mattress regularly if I had to. The support and durability from this mattress is fantastic.

Comfort
I have never been so comfortable on a floor mattress. I can imagine people would put this on a bed as well.

Support
By forming to my body shape, this mattress was really supportive for my back. I could lay in different positions and continue to feel the support. I did not have pain when I woke up. I have not had this type of experience with other mattresses.

Firmness
This is more firm than other mattresses I have slept on, and that is my preference. It adds to the support that I feel using this mattress. I think it also has the right amount of cushioning to add to that feeling of comfort.

I have had this mattress for 5 years now and it has held up well. I do not use it as much, but for guests it is great. Everyone who has used it always says they slept well.