Other Mattresses:

Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress

Pros

Cons

• Firmness:

This is so far the best matress I have found

I am giving this product an 8 I love it! I think if I would upgrade to the next best one I would have to give it a 10

ComfortRead complete review

Comfort
My back pain is almost gone sense I got the matress. The Dr. was concidering surgery to correct an old injury sense no pain meds have helped for years now.

Support
It is firm but not so firm that it is painful. It gives suport where you need it and not where you don't want it so much

Firmness
Not as firm as my previous sely Matress . I am very thankful for that as I was in constant excrusiating pain day and night

I have had this for a few years now and it shows no signs of wear and tear at all

I think this is the model we have

I had used a "rival" company brand bed a few years ago and I hated it. This TempurPedic WAS my dream bed. And the soft version probably still is. I have rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, several bad discs, osteoporosis and have had one back surgery so far. So, this bed NEEDED to be good. I am disappointed that the bed we paid for does NOT feel the same as the one we tried in the store. I tried to contact Tempurpedic via email/webiste and I got half a dozen mailer daemon and error msgs. I gave up. I didn't realize that the medium firmness that we laid on in the store was SOFTER because it was probably a floor model for years and broken down for it.

Comfort
I only weigh 125 lbs and when I lie down, I barely make a dent in the bed. My feet hurt because it's like they're on cement.

Support
Too supportive. More firm than the trial bed in the store.

Firmness
Not sure how to rate this. For what it is, medium firmness, it's good. It's just not what we thought it was going to be. Trying to return it was futile. Some of our heavier family members have laid in/slept in this bed and they love it. But, again, not for someone small like me.

It sucks that it hasn't lost any firmness in over a year so it is durable. We have the foundation and pad also.

Firmly comfortable

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

This was probably one of my favorite mattresses that i have had. It was extremely firm which i love. If you do not like a firm mattress, DO NOT get this one. It is extremely firma nd sometimes can be felt as stiff. I found it very comfortable for the most part, it was soft to lay on but was still hard enough to not feel like you were sinking in it. It has wonderful support, as it is very firm. It supports and holds up every part of your body. This mattress was wonderful for changing my daughter on, as it was so firm. She could lay and practice rolling over at ease, and i was not worried about her sinking into it and suffocating. This mattress was extremely duarble as it held up against my daughters many throw up stains, many messy puppy pees, and being moved from the store ijn a work van and all the way up a flight of stairs to my room. it was also used on the floor for a few months and didn't wore nor tear.

• Firmness:

A high quality affordable mattress

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

I liked this mattress because I could get a decent night sleep without buying a really expensive mattress. When I bought it, I did not have lots of money on hand, but I needed to get a good quality mattress because I have trouble sleeping at night. This mattress was what I found and I think that it served its purpose well. When I bought it, I planned to use it for a few years before I upgraded and I think I got good value out of this.

Comfort
This is not the most luxurious and comfortable mattress, but I think it was comfortable enough given its cost.

Support
I liked this bed because I didn't feel like I was being swallowed up in the mattress. It felt good to lie in because it supported my back.

Firmness
I felt like this was a really firm mattress. It was really easy to move around it. I also toss and turn a lot in my sleep, so I didn't feel like this mattress restricted my movement in any way.

I would say that this is a durable mattress. I used it once I moved out of college and it lasted about six years. I think it could have lasted much longer, but I upgraded anyways.

Worth the price tag!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

Tempur-pedic Tempur simplicity mattress is definitely worth the hype - for some. I am definitely sold on it as I am not a fan of a firm mattress and I also enjoy sleeping on my back. I toss and turn, and Tempur-pedic makes it so I stay in one position most of the night and wake up feeling more rested over all. I know many people who are side sleepers who find it lacks support, but if you like a soft mattress, have trouble with tossing and turning , or you're just an age old back sleeper, this mattress will change your life!

Comfort
Oh my goodness. I find this to be the most incredibly comfortable mattress in the world.

Support
You are not going to get much support from this mattress. That's my one real issue with it. Keep in mind it is basically layers of foam meant to form to your body- so no, not much support at all.

Firmness
Not firm, but then again, it isn't meant to be firm. It is meant to contour to your shape.

It lasts!

Simpl(icit)y Great

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

Since I was using my last mattress for quite some time, I though of changing and buying a new one which should be No-Frill one (means a simple yet comfortable & affordable, though this is not very cheap as well). In the market you would find many many types of mattresses with different brands offering you discounts & offers and also confusing you with many comfort gyans but one has to make their mind & choose the comfort within budget.

I choose Temper-Pedic because of quite few reasons. Firstly it is very soft, since it is made of layers of foam (I feel) it is very very soft. Secondly it gave me good relief from my back pain.

One of my friend told me that I would feel hot in the night since it is made of foam, but as per my opinion I don't feel it becomes too hot to tolerate. My only concern is that it is little expensive than other brands but then if you do not want to compromise on the good night sleep then GO FOR IT

• Firmness:

Outstanding and comfortable, reliable, and everlasting.

from Reseda, CA

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

This is a great mattress. It is so comfortable. The feeling of getting into this wonderful cloud at the end of the day is amazing. It is really like a cloud. A mattress is not something I usually talk about with other people, but this really is a mattress like no other. A mattress should be something you don't need to think about, but it is fun to share this wonderful mattress. It's actually fun to get into bed. You can sleep on your back, side, or stomach. Any way you sleep works!

Support
I really do not feel when my husband gets into bed after I am asleep. He does not feel me get out of bed when I get up earlier than him in the morning! I know that they say this in their ads, but it really is true. It is easy for you to move around yourself, and still not feel anyone else in the bed.

I feel like this mattress will be the only mattress I will need for my lifetime. I think it is guaranteed for like 20 years! It will last longer than the years my children will live at home.

• Firmness:

No more tossing and turning!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

The tempur-pedic mattress truly is a great product. Since switching to tempur-pedic last week I've seen the quality of my sleep skyrocket. No more tossing and turning, it is very easy to find a comfortable position while using a tempur-pedic mattress. For me, as a person who sleeps on my side, it also improved my arm and leg aches that I'd sometimes get when sleeping on my side. It is an extremely soft mattress but also keeps the firmness that is desired so you don't feel like you're being swallowed by your bed. 10 out of 10 for sure!

Comfortable

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

This is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. I've slept on memory foam and it doesn't hold a candle to this. My husband has back problem and they have decreased since using. I have sinus problems that have also decreased since using. We will never buy anything else besides this brand. It is truly the Cadillac of all mattresses. We have to fight our kids to get out of bed and get into their own beds. I guess we will be replacing their mattresses very soon. It's not very difficult to get comfortable so therefore we don't toss and turn as much, and don't end of fighting in the morning because of bed hogs. We found some silk sheets to put on it so we are comfortable in all ways. No more restless nights, difficulty falling asleep, less tossing and turning. We always recommend this mattress to everyone we talk to that has difficulty sleeping or any kind of sleep disorder, so we can share our comfort with everyone else

• Firmness:

This mattress is very comfy.

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

This mattress was astonishing! When I first laid on the mattress, my body formed to the perfect comfort. Not only did I sleep amazingly the first night, but I also fell asleep faster than ever before. The mattress is beyond soft and it was very cooling. I must admit, I never thought a mattress like this would ever come. I give it 10 stars!

• Firmness:

An excellent choice for anyone who suffers from back pain

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

With two herniated discs, I needed a new mattress. An old box spring was just causing more problems, and I woke up tired, stuff, and sore every morning. After purchasing this mattress, I noticed a significant difference in pain levels, mobility, and energy each day. It has really been a lifesaver for me.

Support
I challenged my husband while lying on this mattress to point out any spot he could feel pressure on. There were none.

• Firmness:

Great value for a comfy bed

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Tempur Simplicity Mattress:

I have this mattress in my guest room and everyone loves to sleep on it. I even like to spend an occasional night on it. It is firm enough for great support, but soft enough to be cozy and comfy. I have never had a guest that didn't comment on the comfortable mattress in my guest room. It is a great value for the comfort it delivers!