Other Pillows:
Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow

Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow

Pros

Cons

No other pillow like it!!!

I have been purchasing different kinds of pillows for over ten years. Nothing I bought was comfortable or the correct height. I would pile pillows on top of each other in order to get comfortable. My husband also had the same problem. So I continued searching for the right pillow, the pillow of all pillows. Then one day I was shopping in my favorite department store and there I saw it "Temper-Pedic comfort pillow. I purchased the pillow even though it was much more expensive than other pillows. The salesperson assured me it was worth the cost. I had purchased the pillow with my husband in mind as he was more un-comfortable than I was.

Well, he tried it out and said it wasn't high enough for him. He said you take it. Well, I tried it that night and how do I begin to sing the praises of this pillow. I slept soundly, comfortably and woke happily in the morning. I told my husband I couldn't believe he didn't think the pillow high enough.

The pillow outlines your head and neck and enough softness and firmness. It's hard to describe. It's like well strengthened cotton candy. And no matter what you do to the pillow it always bounces back to its original shape. I can't sleep without this pillow. I absolutely love it. It is definitely worth every penny I paid for it. I am thinking to give these pillows as gifts for holidays and birthdays.  I will be the best loved relative around.

I always protect my pillows aith a pillow cover or shield first before I put on my pillow case. I suggest to everyone to do the same as extra protection never hurt.

I am also thinking about purchasing their small version of the same pillow. Not the travel pillow, the small one I can easily stick in my luggage and use

Not the Best Pillow for Everyone

My husband bought me this pillow for Christmas one year.  In the past I have always used pillows that had down feathers inside.  I have never been confortable on hard pillows.  I absolutely hate this pillow for my head.  If you are a person who turns a lot though the night and likes to have your head feel like it's in a cloud this is not the pillow for you.

The pillows arn't cheap either.  For the real Tempur-Pedic brand name you are going to pay a pretty penny.  It may be better for your body structure to sleep on a tempur-pedic but what help is that going to do if you don't sleep and wake up with a stiff neck.

I now use the pillow for between my legs and it does a great job for that.  It does help my back issues just like any other pillow would between my legs.  I am just not sure if it is worth the extra cost for this purpose.  The only other problem I have with the pillow is that it retains smells and they are hard to get out.  I am constantly either using sun/fresh air and febreeze on the pillow to keep it smelling fresh.

The best pillow ever!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

I cannot believe how comfortable this pillow is. I wish I would have found it years ago. It would have saved me years of sleepless nights. Before purchasing this pillow I was always experiencing neck and head aches when I woke up. I finally feel like I am getting a full night sleep.

No other pillow like it!!!

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

A sound sleep every night guaranteed!

from Poolville, TX

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

This pillow is awesome. Both my husband and I had neck pain and problems sleeping at night. Then we finally bought the pillows to go with our tempur pedic mattress and we sleep so much better at night!! It is literally the difference between night and day. We wake up feeling so much better than we used to! It's well worth the money!

Not the Best Pillow for Everyone

from Franklin, TN

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

As much as I love my Tempur-Pedic mattress..

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

I have a Tempur-Pedic mattress that I love. It keeps me from going crazy during the day because I'm actually able to get a full night sleep. The problem with the Tempur-Pedic pillow for me is that it's too much pillow. My head must not weigh as much as most peoples because I am unable to shape the pillow to a level that is comfortable for my neck. Whenever I use this pillow, I wake up feeling stiff in the neck because I am angled too high. However, it works great to use between the legs for additional back support if desired. I do not think I would have been very happy if I had paid a lot of money for this, but since it was free with my mattress I am not too disappointed. It's also nice to have for guests. You can impress them by telling them you only let guests use it. :)  I've found that using king sized pillow cases work just fine, so for those complaining that it didn't come with a pillow case I ask what pillows do?!

the perfect pillow

from Banks, OR

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

I've been on a mad search for the perfect pillow for some time now and with the Temper-Pedic comfortpillow I found it.  I need a pillow that is good for both back and side sleeping.  It can't be too flat, nor can it be too fluffy.  The Temper-Pedic works for me!

Though it isn't the cheapest pillow, it is worth the investment.  I've had this pillow for over a year and it is still in great condition.  No head indentations or anything like that.  I actually loved it so much and found myself fighting my husband over it.  So I went ahead and got him one too.

My husband loves a pillow that is really flat.  He used his same disgusting pillow for nearly 10 years because he couldn't find a pillow that was flat enough for him.  I got him so many different pillows only to hear in the morning that he hated them.  Not with this pillow though.  He is now happily sleeping on his own Temper-Pedic comfortpillow.

a great relief

from Portage, MI

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

this pillow was a great relief to have in my home. i have a problem with my neck and so i dislike using regular pillows that do not have the extra support of the tempur-pedic comfort pillow. this pillow is perfect because it gives my neck just the right amount of support that it needs to feel good the next morning. it does have a slight smell to it that i do not like but i spray some mist on it and the smell is masked for a while. in my opinion, the smell is definitely worth it because it is such a great pillow. this pillow is so good that my husband said he is getting one too. i am probably going to get one for each of my children as well. i do not like that i cant find a pillow case that can fit over this pillow so i am thinking of sewing myself one. the pillow sometimes get dirty but all i do to clean it is wipe the spot with a soapy cloth and leave it to dry for a few hours. the pillow is great.

too hard to be comfortable

from Peculiar, MO

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

For 30 years we have spent a fortune on pillows trying to find one that would relieve my husband's neck pain and morning headaches (nothing neurologically wrong with him) and we hoped the Tempurpedic would be the answer.  Wrong.  It was simply too hard for him to get comfortable on.  I tried to sleep with it for 2 nights and I do not normally have any neck problems, but after sleeping on this pillow my neck felt stiff and sore.  This pillow just wasn't what we hoped it would be.

We couldn't get used to using the Tempur-Pedic pillow.

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

We bought two Temur-Pedic pillows when we purchased the Tempur-Pedic mattress.   Loved the mattress, hated the pillows.  I asked various overnight guests to  try these pillows when they spent nights at our home.  I finally found someone to take them.  She loves them!  Good.  They were expensive and I hated wasting them!

the best ever

from Miami, FL

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

this is the best pillow i have  used , our granma is sick and she was always complAining about her pillow and since we 've got her this NEW one she is sleepin better, and thanks god for that cause now she sleeps all night like a baby  and even without snore. I 've also got this pillow for my husband cause hi suffers from backache and now he is so much, much better he says this is the most wounderfull pillow ever , and the best gift i've got him, in other words thank you TEMPUR- PEDIC THE COMFORT PILLOW.