Other Pillows:
Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow

Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow

Pros

Cons

No other pillow like it!!!

I have been purchasing different kinds of pillows for over ten years. Nothing I bought was comfortable or the correct height. I would pile pillows on top of each other in order to get comfortable. My husband also had the same problem. So I continued searching for the right pillow, the pillow of all pillows. Then one day I was shopping in my favorite department store and there I saw it "Temper-Pedic comfort pillow. I purchased the pillow even though it was much more expensive than other pillows. The salesperson assured me it was worth the cost. I had purchased the pillow with my husband in mind as he was more un-comfortable than I was.

Well, he tried it out and said it wasn't high enough for him. He said you take it. Well, I tried it that night and how do I begin to sing the praises of this pillow. I slept soundly, comfortably and woke happily in the morning. I told my husband I couldn't believe he didn't think the pillow high enough.

The pillow outlines your head and neck and enough softness and firmness. It's hard to describe. It's like well strengthened cotton candy. And no matter what you do to the pillow it always bounces back to its original shape. I can't sleep without this pillow. I absolutely love it. It is definitely worth every penny I paid for it. I am thinking to give these pillows as gifts for holidays and birthdays.  I will be the best loved relative around.

I always protect my pillows aith a pillow cover or shield first before I put on my pillow case. I suggest to everyone to do the same as extra protection never hurt.

I am also thinking about purchasing their small version of the same pillow. Not the travel pillow, the small one I can easily stick in my luggage and use

Not the Best Pillow for Everyone

My husband bought me this pillow for Christmas one year.  In the past I have always used pillows that had down feathers inside.  I have never been confortable on hard pillows.  I absolutely hate this pillow for my head.  If you are a person who turns a lot though the night and likes to have your head feel like it's in a cloud this is not the pillow for you.

The pillows arn't cheap either.  For the real Tempur-Pedic brand name you are going to pay a pretty penny.  It may be better for your body structure to sleep on a tempur-pedic but what help is that going to do if you don't sleep and wake up with a stiff neck.

I now use the pillow for between my legs and it does a great job for that.  It does help my back issues just like any other pillow would between my legs.  I am just not sure if it is worth the extra cost for this purpose.  The only other problem I have with the pillow is that it retains smells and they are hard to get out.  I am constantly either using sun/fresh air and febreeze on the pillow to keep it smelling fresh.

Wonderful pillow to sink into after a long day

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

I received two of these as a wedding gift two years ago and my husband and I still rave about how amazing these are. They haven't changed in form at all and still remain as foamy and comfortable as ever. I've head several memory foam pillows throughout my life due to scoliosis, but none have ever made me say "ahhhhhh" when my head sinks into it like this pillow. It's firm, but so comfortable!

Extra Big Cushiony Pillow

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

A very comfortable pillow but I prefer my regular feather pillow more. It is a very BIG pillow for me!! My head seemed to high. We bought two of these and my husband loved his so I gave him mine to use. A very high quality pillow and I certainly would recommend it for others to try!!!!

This Pillow Changed my Life.

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

This pillow took away all my Neck Pain! After sleeping on it for one month the pain has left my neck and I am sleeping better at night. I am no longer waking up in the middle of the night with pain. My headaches are less freaquent as well. Getting this pillow was the best choice I made.

FABULOSO!!!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

This pillow is great!!! Makes all the difference in my sleep patterns. In the past i have notice that i would wake up feeling very fatigued, but now days seem more productive considering my nights include well rested sleep. I advise everyone to make this pillow part of your nightly bedtime ritual. you will not regret it.

Comfotable pillow that outloasts others

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

This pillow is very comfortable, and outlasts any other "generic" memory foam pillow. I have bought similar pillows at discount stores, and they wear out after a year or so. I have had this pillow for over two years and it looks and feels the same as when I first bought it. There are two different sides to this pillow: one side is pretty flat all the way to the edges and the other side has a small slope towards the edges so you can pick which side is more comfortable for you to sleep on. The memory foam is soft but supportive and conforms to your head much better that a feather-filled pillow.
This pillow returns to its original shape even if you fold or bend it which I sometimes do if I'm laying on my stomach to watch tv and put it under my chest to elevate myself.
The only negative aspect of this pillow is since it lasts so long it can get a little dirty (even with a pillowcase, I suppose dirt/sweat/etc from your face and hair will still get on it after a while) so I would recommend getting a pillow protector like they sell for mattresses to put around it under the pillow case.

Control your neck pain.

from Brownwood, TX

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

I have herniated disc in my neck. I bough one of these pillows and started using it and it helps a lot. I am now able to sleep better and now have the soreness in the morning.
The comfort of the pillow and the way it forms around your neck helps support your neck to rest while you are asleep. I would suggest anyone with back or neck pain to try one of these pillows.

Not a comfortable pillow for a smaller person

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

My husband and I bought the tempur-pedic mattress and recieved the pillows for free. After a week of sleeping on it, I couldn't get used to it, and hurt in my neck every morning. My husband on the other hand loved it. I'm 5ft tall and 105lbs. He is 6'2 and wieghs 200 lbs. I switched back to my smaller pillow and could tell a great difference, so I believe the pillow was just too big for me. I went back to the store and purchased one of the smaller pillow models an the display beds, and I love it. Same material but about half the size. So I would reccomend if you are a smaller person, talk to the salesman about purchasing a smaller model pillow, it is definatley worth it. My husband and other family members still love they're pillows and have no complaint, so I will not say it's not a good pillow, but as I've read in other reviews, they aren't perfect for everyone. Happy pillow hunting, may you find the perfect one for you!

Best pillow ever

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

I've had this pillow for over 5 years, ever since we got our Tempur-Pedic mattress. It's still as comfortable as the day I got it. I sleep on my back the first half of the night, then on my side after that. It is very comfortable for sleeping in both positions.

This pillow is amazing for your neck.

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

This is the best pillow I have ever used. I have really bad neck problems and this pillow has fixed that. I was a little leery of spending so much for one pillow, but it was well worth every penny. I am thinking about buying them as a Christmas gift for my family member this year. Overall, I do not have any complaints at all about this product or as Temper-Pedic as a brand.

Well worth the money!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Comfort Pillow:

This is the best pillow I ever purchased! For many years I slept with two pillows to try to be comfortable and get the right support! This pillow was all I needed! It supports my head perfectly! I do find he need to rotate it regularly to continue this support, but this pillow is well worth the money and I'd definitely recommend it to all who want a good night sleep! Their adjustable bed is great also!