Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Tempur-Pedic
Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress

Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress

Pros

• Comfortable (11)
  • Good support (11)
  • Holds shape (10)
  • Soft feel (10)
  • Durable (8)

• Primary bed (11)
    • Comfort:
    • Support:
    • Firmness:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Midrange shopper (7)

Best night's sleep imaginable!

We purchased the Cloud Supreme mattress by Tempurpedic just over a week ago.  It is fabulous! It has a layer of softer tempur material on top, almost like a pillow top, so the mattress never has the unyielding feeling some reviewers have described.  You can feel the firm supportiveness underneath, and we've already felt the benefits of it!  I have what you might call a troublesome back that gives quite a bit of pain fairly often, and I've noticed fewer periods of pain.  I noticed feeling slightly stiff the first two or three mornings, which I think may be because I shift position less in my sleep in this bed.  I don't feel stiff in the mornings anymore, and my husband has not felt that way on any morning.  We both agree it is the best night's sleep we've ever had.  We purchased the California King and the foundation and frame.  (Not the adjustable frame.)  My husband is very tall and it's the first time he's ever been able to sleep straight on a bed without his feet hanging over!  He's very happy about that, too!  Some reviewers complained of a smell when the bed arrives; there was a definite strong smell, (not horrendously unpleasant, but strong and intrusive) but with a fan and open windows for two or three hours, it faded enough that it wasn't hard to ignore for sleeping.  It continued to fade, and after the second night, the smell was entirely gone.  Again, we love our new bed, and hope you will, too!

Not worth it

The worst thing about this mattress is the price. You spend over a thousand of your hard earned bucks to get what you hope is a miracle mattress that makes all those hours of hard work melt away. It does smell some when you get it home. The fumes are because it's not an all natural latex product. it's made of chemicals and smells like chemicals. The smell 'fades' eventually because the chemical vapors spread through your house. But it's still emitting vapors. Not a healthy thought. After using it a few months, it squishes down and you end up with dips where you usually sleep that don't go away. And you can't just flip it around because the dips make it uncomfortable if they're backwards. It's too heavy to move anyway and that makes it really hard to change sheets and next to impossible to put on a dust ruffle or change the dust ruffle if you need to. Buy an all natural latex mattress instead.

Yes so comfortable I absolutely love love it!

from Coldwater, ms

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

I sleep on this every night! It is wonderful! I absolutely love it so does my husband! I don't have anything bad to say about it!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

comfy

from Albuquerque, New Mexico

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

my wife says that the mattress hugs her

ex.

from ex

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape
      • Soft Feel
      • Sturdy

• Guest Bed

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

When i lay on the bed I feel comfortable, they are soft and do not cause me pain in my back or any other part of my body, I advise buying this bed

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

No more sleepless nights or morning stiffness

from Kerrville, Texas

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • easy care
        • Good Support
        • Holds Shape
        • Sturdy

Cons

• your friends will want your bed!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

You've seen the ads...they are true! This mattress lives up to the hype. It is the most comfortable, and most supportive I've ever used. It is simultaneously cuddly and spine-supportive. Best of all, it does not break down over time. The zip cover is easy to remove and restore and cleans like a good bath towel. I have chronic RA, and this goes a long way in helping with joint pain. I'll never use anything else.

I can understand why its a cloude supreme.

from Drakesboro, Ky

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Good Support
        • Soft Feel

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

I was in need of a new bed and decided to try out this cloud bed. Best decision on a mattress I have ever made. The bed is beyond comfortable and even my insomniac of a husband gets rest on it.

Feel great, sleep well!

from Sacramento, CA 95816

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Good Support
          • Holds Shape

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

This mattress is everything it claims to be. It hugs your body and gives the support that you need. I find it promotes the best sleep ever for me. When lying on this mattress, you instantly forget all of your days' woes, troubles and pains. I know I do. It's almost as if this mattress molds to your precise body measurements and diameters and never forgets them.
            You will not regret purchasing this lovely mattress. Trust me.

Perfect for my body!

from India

Pros

• Comfortable
            • Good Support
            • Holds Shape
            • Soft Feel

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

Just love this mattress from Tempur-Pedic. It never feels too hard and gives excellent support to my sore backs while laying down. I always wake up afresh in the morning after a good nights sleep.
              Comfort
              Extremely comfortable while sleeping or laying down. I never feel disturbed while sleeping and gives good nights of sleep.
              Firmness
              It has right balance of firmness and softness. It gives good support too your back and just do not sink.
              Support
              I always need good support for back and hip as I have some bod issues. This mattress is just the mattress I needed to recover my sore body parts and wake up fresh in the morning.
              It is durable and strong enough to last for many years. I had no problems with the mattress till now and works absolutely fine with my body.

So perfect

from New York, NY

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
              • Good Support
              • Holds Shape
              • Soft Feel
              • Sturdy

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

We had a temper Cloud Supreme for 4 years in queen and loved it. We recently upgraded to a king size bed and I gave the queen size mattress to my father. Initially, I decided that I just can't afford to buy another Temper Cloud Supreme in king size now, and tried a few other mattresses (that, luckily, I was able to return). I couldn't find anything that compared to the feel of my Cloud Supreme. So two months later, I've ended up deciding to get my beloved Tempur Cloud Supreme in king size. And I am so happy that I did. It looks somewhat different than the 4 year old model, and feels even better! A bit sturdier I would say with a thicker, more padded cover. I have also tried a newer Coud Elite and Cloud Lux models at the store. They are nice, but despite being softer than Cloud Supreme they did not have this "pillow top feels" that I believe is unique to the Cloud Supreme model. I have tried the new Flex Collection as well. Also nice, but the foam in this collection is much springier, so I feel that it almost defeats the purpose of buying a tempirpedic mattress, as the feel of the flex collection is not unique to temperpedic and is pretty much like any other hybrid mattress. To summarize, after trying many, many mattresses in the past few months, I came to a conclusion that the Tempur Cloud Supreme is the ultimate combination of pillow top softness combined with great support and the very unique feel of a true memory foam (as opposed to latex and other types of foam).

Tempur-Pedic premature sagging....

from Los Altos, CA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Soft Feel

Cons

• Develops Cavity

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

After 8 months sleeping on this firm Tempurpedic mattress there are permanent "valleys", low spots on the mattress. I weigh 180 pounds, not excessive for a male. My wife is not heavy either. Regardless, this overpriced piece of junk now has a permanent sag in two spots, where we sleep. I will NEVER buy another Tempurpedic. I will get a standard box spring or a sleep number. But this overpriced piece of junk is about to be flushed. An expensive mistake. Don't believe in the marketing hype.

28 year Insomniac Sleeps

from Alabaster, Al

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
                  • Good Support
                  • Holds Shape
                  • Soft Feel
                  • Sturdy

Comments about Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Mattress:

I am absolutely amazed. For 28 years I sleep 1-4 hours a night. Pain awoke me, not being able to stay in the same position, I tossed and turned until I would awake with no chance to go back to sleep.

I use a Fitbit that tracks my sleep. The last night on my newly purchased Serta, I logged 3 hours of restless sleep. My first night on my Temperpedic, 8 hours and 14 minutes, uninterrupted sleep! Unheard of! Every night since, 8 to 9 hours! Love it!