Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Tempur-Pedic
Tempur-Pedic AlluraBed Mattress

Tempur-Pedic AlluraBed Mattress

Pros

• Comfortable (3)
  • Durable (3)
  • Good support (3)
  • Holds shape (3)

Cons

• Primary bed (4)
    • Firmness:

Only negative thing about the AlluraBed is you have to get up!

The Only negative thing about the AlluraBed is you have to get up sometime!

When you lay on this Tempurpedic ALLURABED, you will NOT want to get OUT of...Read complete review

The Only negative thing about the AlluraBed is you have to get up sometime!

When you lay on this Tempurpedic ALLURABED, you will NOT want to get OUT of bed.......EVER!!!

The cost of this ALLURABED is somewhat pricey, but not as much as some High-End *mattresses *that are still made with inner springs.

The ALLURABED should last twenty years or more without turning it over.

But a secret to making it last longer is to switch ends every three or four years.  This will dispurse the body imprint more to help it last longer.

Tempurpedic retailers don't tell you everything

My husband and I purchased a tempurpedic pillow top mattress in 2005, at first try it was great but the retailer failed to mention that after you sleep on it for a few hours it gets very hot, the body temperature rises until you are so uncomfortable that you can't sleep, the retailer we purchased it from went out of business and also had a no return policy, state regulations. We must use cooling fans year round just to tolerate the discomfort of the rising body heat, and this procedure does not work very well. The summers are really miserable, so we must suffer with it until we can afford another bed product. I would not recommend tempurpedic to anyone even if it was the only product available. I believe I would rather sleep on an inspring mattress set than the temperpedic brand, I would rather have a back ache than cook every night trying to get some sleep. This is my honest and heartfelt opinion.

High quality sleep product

Comments about Tempur-Pedic AlluraBed Mattress:

This bed is extremely comfortable and high quality yet very affordable. I've noticed a large difference in my sleeping experience and I wake up much less often during the nights. Overall a very good product that I would recommend.

Comfort
Very comfortable for any position you prefer to sleep in. Also it's very easy to get in and out of bed without waking my partner.

8 as level of support

Memory foam delight

Comments about Tempur-Pedic AlluraBed Mattress:

Best mattress i've ever slept on. it doesn't transfer energy like other beds and feels like sleeping on clouds. the only thing i can say that was unpleasant was having to move it into my house... those things are heavy

handles the daily thrashing of my cat

My Amazing Bed

Comments about Tempur-Pedic AlluraBed Mattress:

I used to always have trouble sleeping with my old mattress. Once I purchased my Tempur-Pedic mattress, it changed my sleep completely. I was sleeping comfortably and waking up in a better mood than usual. It was one of the best investments I've ever made.

• Firmness:

The best bed i have ever owned

Comments about Tempur-Pedic AlluraBed Mattress:

Love just about everything about it except the weight of it coming moving time this is one heavy mattress especially up 3 flights of stairs plus it was like caring a wet spaghetti noodle it tend to flop around more so than a typical mattress. Outside of the weight factor it has really been the best bed ever my wife had alot of back issues which is why i originally purchased it, since shes been sleeping on it havent had any morning complaints or bad nights of sleep. Me personally from the first moment i laid down on it at the mattress dealer i was instantly in heaven it cradled me and i almost fell asleep right there. After lugging it upstairs i laid down and didnt get up for atleast a hour or so, i have never felt a more comfortable bed in my life, when we travel and have to sleep on motel beds neither of us just cant wait to get back home to our own bed. And that says a ton because in the past we use to peel the sheets off to find out what kind of bed we were sleeping on in the motel as they were always nicer than the one we had at home. Now if tempurpedic would just make a travel bed we could take with us that would be swecome :)

A dream come true......

Comments about Tempur-Pedic AlluraBed Mattress:

I have tried a few different brands of mattresses. None of them have been able to even remotely compete with the tempur-pedic lines in any way. Tempur-pedic is only way to go if you are looking for the most comfortable uninterupted night of sleep you've ever had. It is like sleeping on a cloud. And that is no joke. It honestly feels that way to me. I would and have vehemently reccommended tempur-pedic mattresses to all my friends and family members. I injured my back years ago and nothing has ever helped me so much as switching to the tempur-pedic mattress.

Comfort
Tempur-Pedic has the highest of comfort available on the market.

Support
It has great support and conforms and distributes weight perfectly.

Firmness
You don't need firmness to sleep on a cloud because it makes you feel weightless. Yet is has support. You feel supported and comforted with softness at the same time

I have had my tempur-pedic for 5 years with no loss of support and comfort in that time.

• Firmness:

Such a soft, comfortable mattress.

Comments about Tempur-Pedic AlluraBed Mattress:

Easy and lightweight to move. Very soft and fitting to your body. Great for partners. When I brought this home, my boyfriend told me it was the best he's slept in years!

Support
Not much support, but very comfortable.

Perfect and ready for anything. Easily movable and easy to store away!

THE BEST!!!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic AlluraBed Mattress:

I really love this bed. I know some people say that after sleeping in this bed for few hours, you will feel so hot because of the body heat but you know what, since I'm living in this snow-prone city, this is really helpful. I just want to stay in my bed and cuddle myself with the blanket. I love it. But according to my husband, it is so soft that it sorta hurts his back but I do not feel it that way thou since whenever I sleep, I keep moving so I won't have any stiff body parts I guess. And about the durability, great so far. I say so far because I haven't been really harsh to it like I do not have kids to jump on it and see if it is sturdy or not. Oh and not sure if it has spring inside of it or not but I don't hear any squeaky sound at all. This bed might be too expensive for the others but for me the price is not bad at all. It is AFFORDABLE and EXCELLENT performance. When I say performance, that considers comfort, support and etc.

• Firmness:

The absolute best mattress ever.

Comments about Tempur-Pedic AlluraBed Mattress:

This is by far my favorite bed, the only issue I had with it is that temperature needs to be controlled. I began getting a bit of mold in between mattress. Thankfully with the right treatment it came off and I haven't had any more issues with it. My home was just too damp for it.

Comfort
Most comfortable mattress ever! I love going to bed, I know I will not be in pain and I won't spend hours finding my comfortable spot or position because the entire mattress if comfortable. Even if I was on a little corner it would feel like Heaven.

Support
It is great for my back problems, gives so much relief from pain and pressure. I haven't needed to go to the massage therapist since I purchased this mattress.

Firmness
I prefer the softer mattresses but this one is the perfect blend of firm and softness. It is firm enough to support me yet soft enough for me to sink into the right places.

5 years and it still feels as if I just brought it home from the store. I don't think I will need to purchase a new one any time in the next decade but if I did it would be the same one without a doubt.

• Firmness:

Best night's sleep you'll ever have

Comments about Tempur-Pedic AlluraBed Mattress:

I have never had such a restful night's sleep. Best mattress I have ever owned! It's cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and never do I even wake up at night. The company has great service, very nice employees that will work with you to find the right mattress for you. This company has changed the way that people purchase mattresses, and the way they sleep. Our animals even fight for who gets to sleep on it. It is truly one of the best designed mattresses on the market, and everyone should own one.

Comfort
Most comfortable mattress I have ever owned. Once you try this brand, you will never go back to a traditional mattress again. I sleep on my side, my partner sleeps on his back; we don't ever feel each other move in the night. Even our dog loves it! I can't imagine us ever switching to another brand of mattress. If this one ever needs replaced, we will certainly come back to this company.

• Firmness:

I enjoy the cushion of this bed as well as the durable quality.

Comments about Tempur-Pedic AlluraBed Mattress:

Comfortable bed with great cushion. I bought one last year and enjoyed it very much. I sleep well every night. Very comfortable and soft. I sleep with my husband every night and it is very comfortable. Soft cushion as well as good pillows.

Comfort
Very good quality and firmness.

Support
It helps my back since i have back problems. It is very comfortable. For those who have back problems, it will help a lot. I sleep in this bed everyday because it helps support my back and my husband enjoys it very much as well. Sleeping the right way and position is also very important so I sleep facing towards the ceiling.

Firmness
Very good firmness. I sleep well every night. Very firm and not a bouncy kind of bed. It is very firm and does not dent in or have a bouncy kind of feel when sleeping at night.

Good durability. Definitely recommend this product. Strong foam and firmness. It is strong and firm, able to hold many people laying on the bed. I would definitely recomment this product to other friends and family.