1.3

• Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Nice for flowers

I live in a small town, and our options for fresh flowers are somewhat limited and expensive. So I have found that getting flowers from a website can be a very good way to buy flowers, especially as a simple surprise for my wife.

I like to get my wife flowers, but it can be difficult to get out to a flower store without her being suspicious. It's much easier to use this site. I can get on in the privacy of a computer room without her seeing what I am doing, order the exact flowers that I want, and have them delivered to our door, much to her pleasant surprise. The site lets me search by occasion or flower type, which is very helpful. I usually use their "occasion" for something like a birthday or anniversary, and then try to find a particular type of flower if I am getting flowers for a special surprise instead of around a particular occasion. So I find both of these search options very helpful

Product Pricing
These flowers are pretty expensive ($40-50 for even the most basic arrangements, although these are very nice arrangements). But for me, it can be worth it when I factor in the cost of gas to go and buy them from a store that is a distance away.

Ruined my Mom's 50th Birthday

Teleflora absolutely ruined my Mother's 50th Birthday surprise!  I ordered the sunrise to sunset arrangement from the Teleflora website, leaving specific instructions that said "Do not deliver before 3pm, and NOT ok to leave with a neighbor".  I picked my florist, submitted my order, and a week later, found out how incompetent Teleflora is!  I received a voice-mail around 11am saying that an entirely different florist had jump attempted to deliver my flowers, and since no one was home, they left them with a neighbor.  When a family member arrived home, I had them go retrieve the flowers, which now reeked of cigarette smoke because of the neighbors house.  We angrily called the florist, who was based 30 minutes away as opposed to the one that I chose that was 5 minutes away.  I explained the situation, and they said they had never received the specific instructions from Teleflora.  They offered to replace the arrangement that same day, but only if someone could come pick it up.  When my younger sister picked the flowers up, we were angered further.  The arrangement looked atrocious compared to the first one.  As someone who had worked at a flower shop previously, I was aware that the flowers value was no where near the amount it should have been.  Because my Mother would be home in an hour, she took them home.  My mother loved them regardless.  The next day, she called me to tell me that half the flowers were dead.  I called the florist again, explained the situation AGAIN, and had new flowers delivered the next day.  I attempted to call Teleflora but could not get through, so I emailed them instead.  I got back some pathetic, pre-written response that said they were sorry to hear about my inconvenience, and hoped it would not prevent me from using Teleflora in the future, which it certainly has!  I paid 60 dollars for the arrangement (including their ridiculous $13 fee) and it was NOT worth it.  DO NOT USE TELEFLORA!!

MY CREDIT INFO WAS USED TO PLACE OTHER PEOPLES ORDERS

from NEW YORK

Comments about Teleflora.com:

I ORDERED MOTHERS DAY FLOWERS IN MAY AND AS OF AUGUST MY CARD GOT USED TWICE FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S ORDERS. THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KEEP YOUR CREDIT INFO IN THERE SYSTEM. I HAVE BEEN GETTIN JERKED AROUND BY THERE SUCKY CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS. I WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE A FRAUD LETTER BY EMAIL WHICH NEVER HAPPEND. I HAVE BEEN ASKING SINCE THE 15TH. I WISH I READ REVIEWS BEFORE I USED THIS PLACE THEY SUCK AND I AM LETTING EVERY ONE KNOW.

Dissappointing

from Houston, TX

Comments about Teleflora.com:

I ordered flowers for my mom for Mother's Day. They contacted me the day before to indicate they run our of flowers on the arrangement I order but if I would except a "designers' arrangement". It was such a huge disappointment when I seen the photo of what my mother received. It was an arrangement that was put together by a child or someone with absolutely no experience. It was disgusting.
Don't waste your money on this company. You will be disappointed.

AWFUL!!!!

from Dayville, CT

Comments about Teleflora.com:

I ordered the Purple Butterfly basket that contained 2 purple African Violets. I ordered them for a very good friend's retirement. They delivered them at the time specified, but I was mortified when they were brought to her. The basket was all out of shape, the ribbon was not as shown and the flowers....well what can I say about two plants that looked almost dead. I was so embarrassed I wanted to cry. My friend thought they were fine, but no the whole arrangement was garbage. Definitely not worth even close to what they charge. I will never order from Teleflora again.

The worse costumer service

from Phoenix

Comments about Teleflora.com:

I ordered 3 orders of flowers from telaflora one week before they were needed for center pieces. I was in contact via online and telephone. One day before delivery, I was told that I could receive two of my specific order. I called twice. Talked to a representative who told me he would personally make sure that my order went through as planned. Day of delivery, I received 2 orders. When I called, I was told that I would receive my third 2 days after I needed them. Again, these arrangements were needed the day of delivery for a baby shower for my daughter. Twould days late ! The representative did little to help with an oh well attitude. I personally found my own flower store to resolve. My advice. DO NOT USE TELAFORA FOR ANY OCCASION. THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Not at all what I ordered

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Teleflora.com:

I ordered a beautiful flower arrangement (online) for my daughter for Valentine's Day and chose the florist I wanted. The arrangement looked like a 5 year old cut the stems all the same length and dropped them into a vase and shoved a big bow on it, no arranging whatsoever. The arrangement and vase were nothing like I ordered, nor did they use the florist I chose. VERY disappointed and will not order from them again.

saddest valentine's day ever

from evans wa

Comments about Teleflora.com:

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my husband who is home alone on Valentine's day. He had a traumatic brain injury 4 months ago and I have to be away working because of it. I paid through paypal they claimed my credit card didnt go through but I have confirmation both through paypal and the credit card they got their money. Tried three times with customer service today. They hung up on me twice reprocessed the order with another payment method the customer service rep didnt complete the order despite saying it was. Billed me again. Then said they couldnt deliver the flowers until Monday and I placed the order yesterday for delivery yesterday most unreliable company ever. Dont use them. Then I had to explain to my poor brain injured husband why he was forgotten on valentine's day.

they stink!

from Texas

Comments about Teleflora.com:

Ordered flowers for my dying mother in law. We upgraded to the deluxe. When I saw them 2 days later, they were half dead and not even remotely what we ordered. Called them the next morning, was told they would replace the next day, Saturday. Went to in-laws Sunday. No flowers. Called and raised holy you know what!!!! I was told I needed to have notified them within 24 hours if the order was wrong! Ummm, I best most of their business is out of state. How is that possible? I got my money back, but will never ever use them again!!!!!

THEY SUCK!!!!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Teleflora.com:

They did not delivered on the promised date but a day later, and no confirmation. The flowers looked nothing like what was on the picture AND those 15% off on the website? they charged my card the next day with the 15%. I am disputing the charge.

Delivery Confirmation--NO! Mother never got any flowers.

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about Teleflora.com:

For the first time in years I was able to afford to send a bouquet to my mom for Mother's Day. I just did a search and had heard of teleflora so chose them. Bad move, and wish I would have seen their 1.5 stars on this website before I bothered.

Essentially I received a delivery confirmation, but yet my mother never got any flowers on either the day I requested them (the day before Mother's Day) or anytime after.

In conversations with teleflora via email I have been assured they are looking into the matter and "trying to get confirmation from the florist". As I said, not my problem, refund the money. 20 days later and with no more word from teleflora, I issued a dispute with my credit card company. They will refund every penny. Who does business like this?

DO NOT USE TELEFLORA...EVER.

VERY BAD

from Farmington hills, Mi

Comments about Teleflora.com:

There is NO 24 hour hotline. They deliver your product late. Lose your Credit Card information. Then when you try to call the 24 hour hotline you are informed it is not business hours and the computer hangs up on you. After waiting 25 minutes on Mother's Day, I finally get a real person from another country on the line. For security she doesn't have the credit card number but can I please give it to her again..over the phone?! The flowers will be delivered a week and a half late to my 94 year old grandmother. NEVER ORDER from this or AMAZON LOCAL again!