3.8

3.8

11-Piece Silicone Bakeware set makes cooking and cleanup so easy

from Joplin, MO

Comments about Technique 11-Piece Silicone Bakeware Set:

11piece bakeware set is amazing. Very easy to clean. Nothing sticks to this stuff. Makes clean up a breeze. Would highly recommend to all my friends and family. The only bad thing about this bakeware is you can't use sharp objects. However, you really aren't supposed to use thos objects with metal containers either so really there is no inconvienence. Again, great bakeware. Really good for the cupcakes and bunt cakes. You are sure to use all eleven pieces. I wouldn't have a kitchen without these great tools.

Technique Silicone Bakeware ia Amazing

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Technique 11-Piece Silicone Bakeware Set:

Silicone bakeware is simply amazing. It's light-weight, easy to clean and is just so colorful!

It's hard to keep the grandkids out of them. No worries though, the bakeware is flexable.

This Silicone Bakeware makes you want to get into the kitchen and get creative. I've given these as wedding gifts.

Technique Silicone Bakeware Set

from Atlantic Highlands, NJ

Comments about Technique 11-Piece Silicone Bakeware Set:

my sis in law ordered a set for me from qvc.  i used the square cake pan for brownies and the side burned - not just the brownies but the pan as well.  then i used the cookie sheet to make christmas cookies and the bottom of the cookies turned black yet the top/inside of the cookie was raw - the silicone burned brown as well on both the cake pan and cookie sheet.  i am not sure if i am doing something wrong or not.  are you supposed to use a lower setting on the oven with this?

Silicone bakeware is definately a new way of baking!!

from Myrtle Beach, SC

Comments about Technique 11-Piece Silicone Bakeware Set:

The first time I seen the silicone bakeware avertise on tv, I thought there is no way that won't melt or catch on fire in the oven.  I finally tried it a year ago and it is different that's for sure. It does the job but I did'nt get the same textures of my pound cakes verses my metal pans. I did'nt get much browning on the sides and bottom of my cakes. The main thing I did'nt like about it is you just can't get them clean once you have sprayed them with pam, it's like it bakes into the silicone.