Other Teapots:

Teavana Perfect Tea Maker

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

Will forever change your tea-drinking experience!

After buying the Teavana Perfect Tea Maker and some of the Teavana's preservative-free, whole leaved, flavorful teas and tea blends, I have changed from being an occasional tea-drinker to an avid one.Read complete review

**Why I love this product:**

- As you let the tea sit in the hot water, the Tea Maker helps **extract the most flavor from each tea** leaf for truly the perfect brew per cup! I can truly say that the **tea tastes much better** after letting it brew in the contraption. This is the main reason I have converted to choosing to drink tea rather than simply resorting to it to avoid drinking a diet soda.

- You can **get multiple cups of tea** for the same amount of tea as compared to the kettle-strainer combo. This is because I'm not kidding you when I say that the Tea Maker truly help extract the maximum flavor from the tea. 1.5 spoonfuls usually give me 3-4 cups.

- **Absolutely ****no mess!** After the tea is done brewing, all you have to do is place the Tea Maker on top of your cup. The brew drains into the cup leaving the tea leaves in the Teamaker. You never have to touch anything until you're done with your tea fixation for the day! (See the link included below for further clarification) .

- **Perfect for the office**- I have one sitting on my desk right now, and I only need to get away from my desk to get hot water and of course to clean it once I'm done for the day.****

**How to use the Teavana Perfect Tea Maker**

- Add the desired spoonfulls of your favorite loose tea to the Tea Maker

- Add hot watter and close the lid and it it brew for a few minutes

- Just place the Tea Maker on top of your cup for easy straining

- For multiple cups, don't throw the tea leaves away! Just add more hot water to the existing leaves, let it brew, and then drain

Visit this link below to see how this works: http://www.teavana.com/c=perfectteamaker/shop.axd/StaticPopup

**Where to buy the Teavana Perfect Tea Maker:**

If you don't have a Teavana store nearby, just visit www.teavana.com****

* on a side note- the teas are amazing too!

an adorable little tea maker

my daughter got me hooked on Tea and I have since become the little tea addict. I started looking for cute little tea items and pitchers, anything to advance myself from the tea kettle of yester years. Wanted something new age and simple, this is a great simple teapot. I just heat the water in my cup and place it in the teapot then wait a little while then place it on top my cup and it drains out into my tea cup. its easy to do the exact amount of tea needed. However I am sure if your like me and drink alot of tea you will soon go to bigger at home models, but this one would be great for work when you only have 1 cup, or even for the RV, its easy just for you brewing for loose leaf teas.

works very nice, rather fun to play with too lol

Safety
it is safe, I have not had any hot water issues at all

very easy to clean

could hold more but thats just my personal preference, I upgraded to the big tea pot, this one is still a fav

is plastic safe foor use with hot water??

from Raleigh, NC

About Me Casual Drinker

Comments about Teavana Perfect Tea Maker:

I bought the Perfect Tea Maker thinking is was glass, but when I got and took it out of the box, it is PLASTIC!!!! I thought using plastic with hot food or liquids was a big no no!!?

Love it!

Comments about Teavana Perfect Tea Maker:

As you let the tea set in the hot water, this Teavana Perfect Tea Maker extrats the most flavor possible out of each and every whole tea leaf to give you a cup of tea that lives up to the name of the tea maker "Perfect". The tea tastes so great when you brew it in the Teavana Perfect Tea Maker. I used to drink soda pop all the time, but now that I have the perfect tea maker, all I drink is tea. With this tea maker, I use less tea leaves to get more and better tasting tea, so, in the long run, it is less expensive. You can get five cups of tea out of just one and a half teaspoons! There is no mess at all, so clean up is a breeze. The tea drains right into your favorite cup while leaving the leaves inside the tea maker. You do not have to touch a thing!

You do not have to touch a thing until you are completely done for the day, because the tea drains directly into your cup leaving the leaves inside the tea maker.

The Teavana Perfect Tea Maker is perfect for the office, home, or wherever.

• Safety:

Good price for great tea.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Teavana Perfect Tea Maker:

This tea maker is perfect when I want to use loose forms instead of tea bags. It makes a much healthier alternative to other drinks. It is perfect for giving away as gifts to tea lovers or people looking to be live a healthier lifestyle. I have given two away, and as far as I know, they use it regularly!

It makes delicious tea that is very flavorful and strong, but not too strong. No loose bits have ever gotten into my drink, except maybe a very small almost microscopic crumb.

Safety
I do not see what could be dangerous about it at all, except maybe choking on the loose tea if it had not been strained (has never happened).

It is very easy to clean. I usually just rinse it with water, but if I have been using it a lot I just soak it in soap and water then wipe it down.

I've had this for at least six months, and I do not see any signs of wear.

Looks attractive and can go well with any kitchen's design.

• Safety:

Got hooked on this after seeing it in the store

Comments about Teavana Perfect Tea Maker:

I love visiting Teavana when I go to the mall. I always sample the tea. I eventually decided to try the Perfect Tea Maker. It really helps bring out the flavor that Teavana teas are known for. This will change your tea drinking habits forever. The taste is superior to pre-packaged teas.

This machine brews a great tasting, high quality tea.

It is safe to use.

It is relatively easy to clean.

It seems like it would last for awhile.

It is compact, and fits almost anywhere.

• Safety:

Can convert anyone into a daily tea drinker!

Comments about Teavana Perfect Tea Maker:

I absolutely LOVE this tea maker! It is amazing and so easy to use! I bought it as a present to myself a few months ago because I was trying to up my daily intake of tea and let me just say, this is the best purchase I've made regarding my tea.
It's good for making bagged tea, that you can buy in packages in the grocery store or wherever else you buy tea, but when I found you can also make loose tea with this I decided to give it a go and it tastes incredible, even better than bagged tea. There's no funky aftertaste with the loose tea, it's fresh, it's easier to make in this maker, and it's just better overall. If you're looking for a good loose tea maker, or just a good tea maker, this is the one you need to buy!

• Safety:

Makes loose leaf tea a piece of cake!

Comments about Teavana Perfect Tea Maker:

If you are at all interested in tea this is a must- have. It allows you to enjoy the full flavor of loose leaf tea while having the same kind of convenience as bagged tea. It is easy to clean and use. I use this at least once daily and love it! It works with all types of tea, making this product very versatile. If you are new to loose leaf tea don't shy away from this--you can't get easier then this product.

An excellent brew

Comments about Teavana Perfect Tea Maker:

We love our tea maker! It is easy and convenient to use. Not only does it flow perfectly into most mugs, it never gets too hot to touch, even with boiling water in it. It's also 100% dishwasher safe, which is a fantastic relief. It's great for teabags, loose leaf tea and even coffee - but we don't recommend using the same Teavana tea maker for both tea and coffee without cleaning it in between. Sometimes the part at the bottom that lets the tea flow into the mug gets stuck, but it does come with a coaster to catch the mess!

AH-MAZ-ING!

from Newport Beach, CA

Comments about Teavana Perfect Tea Maker:

If you are a big tea drinker like me, this gadget will change your life. No seriously! It takes all the fun of going to places like Starbucks, Teavana, David's Teas & brings it to your home. When I saw how they made the single cups of tea at Teavana I knew I had to have this fun tea maker! I love how it makes it so so easy to brew loose leaf tea. I had always been intimidated by loose leaf tea in the past, but it could not be easier to brew! As most tea fans know, the best tea comes in loose leaf form & now you can enjoy way more tea than what is on your grocery store shelves in bags. To use this device, I just pour my hot water into it along with the loose tea leaves. After letting it seep for awhile, I pick this bad boy up & press it down over my mug. All of the delicious tea seeps out leaving the leaves inside! Perfectly brewed loose leaf tea with little mess or effort! It is super easy to clean & I haven't had any issues with the device since owning it. It was worth the investment as I drink tea every day! You won't regret buying this one!

a perfect gift

Comments about Teavana Perfect Tea Maker:

I received the teavana perfect tea maker for Christmas. At first, I was intimidated by the tea maker and did not use it. However, a friend who has one showed me how to use it and to experiment with a few tea balls/flavors. I am now addicted, and I have given this as a gift a couple times and others are now addicted.

The tea is brewed perfectly. there are no leaves that fall through into the tea. The flavor is bold.

Safety
I have never had any concerns with safety issues; from my use I feel it is very safe to use.

The tea maker is very easy to clean. I find that I do not need to thoroughly clean it after each use. It can be easily rinsed and set aside until the next use. When it needs thorough cleaning, dish soap and water work easily

The perfect tea maker is very durable and constructed to last a long time. I have had mine for over a year and have had no issues, and I have had not had to replace any parts.

• Safety:

Great if you like loose leaf tea!

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Teavana Perfect Tea Maker:

A fun and yummy way to make loose leaf tea. It looks cool as you make it, and smells great to. The best part however is the taste you get from using loose leaf tea. Once you try it you will never want tea from a bag again! These make great unique gifts as well. Gave some to family this last Christmas, and they all loved it.

Works as advertised! Fun to use and really does make a perfect cup of tea. You put in the water, let it sit and then it strains out the leaves leaving you a cup of yummy tea.

Safety
Pretty safe, but you are using very hot water so you should not leave young kids alone with it.

Cleans up easy as long as you clean it right away. I usually just rince mine with warm water, and that does the trick.

Seems pretty durable. It does have plastic parts though, so if you drop it on a hard surface it might break.

I love the design. It is very unique and because it is clear you can see the tea brewing. I do think it is on the pricy end, but still a fun and unique product.