Other Women's Perfumes:

Taylor of London Lily of the Valley Eau De Toilette Spray

Light, floral...Heavenly!

from La Grange, KY

Comments about Taylor of London Lily of the Valley Eau De Toilette Spray:

Lily of the Valley is my absolute, all-time most favorite scent, ever! It is rather difficult to find, however, in stores. I have found it online, though, in several different stores. I just do a search for it, and see where it turns up. If I can't find Taylor of London, I have bought the Lily of the Valley scent made by Coty and it is just as "delicious". Other companies have a LotV scent, as well. The reason I love this scent SO much is because it is light, sweet ( but not *too*sweet), and makes me feel pretty. (awwww...) Truthfully, I always get compliments on it when I wear it! If you like floral scents, you might want to give this scent a try! P.S.  I just realized I typo-d the heading on this review!  Ugh!  It should state:  **Taylor of London** Lily of the Valley perfume.  Please forgive me!

Angelic essence

from Lehigh Acres, FL

Comments about Taylor of London Lily of the Valley Eau De Toilette Spray:

I Love this. I wear it all the time. A lot of people have purchased this perfume because of how beautiful I smell when I wear it. I get a new demeanor, more confident. It it light and airy but stays with you all day.That's important to me. I do wear one other fragrance by lancome that use to be my favorite. I will not get bored with this fragrance or the compliments for a long time.  The scent that is Heaven sent.