Other Gourmet Foods:
Condiments & Sauces
Tastefully Simple
Tastefully Simple Zesty Cracked Peppercorn Sauce

Tastefully Simple Zesty Cracked Peppercorn Sauce

Holy moly! This sauce is SO amazing!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Tastefully Simple Zesty Cracked Peppercorn Sauce:

My husband calls me a condiment queen because I love sauces so much.  Hot sauce, ranch, blue cheese, marinades, dipping sauces, you name it, I'm sure I love it and have it in my fridge. The new Zesty Cracked Peppercorn Sauce sure didn't disappoint me.  It's my favorite sauce in the catalog right now.

**Tastefully Simple Zesty Cracked Peppercorn Sauce** is perfect for adding zip and flavor to your food.  It is made with a super flavorful blend of ingredients like: soy sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic, vinegar, white wine and cracked peppercorns.  If you only like mild flavors, this is not for you.  This sauce is bold, tangy, and well, *zesty*.

I think this sauce is perfect for beef.  I have used it as a dipping sauce for my beef kabobs, and next time I use it, I'm going to use it as a marinade for a roast.  I think it would make an excellent addition to ground beef for hamburgers.  I have also used this as a dipping sauce for frozen appetizers, and it's so good!  In fact, I've poured some in a little bowl so I can describe it properly while writing this review, and I keep dipping my finger  in the sauce and licking it off because it's so good!