Other Gourmet Foods:
Candy & Sweets, Caramel, Dessert
Tastefully Simple
Tastefully Simple Creamy Caramel Sauce

Tastefully Simple Creamy Caramel Sauce

The creamiest and absolute best caramel I've EVER tried!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Tastefully Simple Creamy Caramel Sauce:

I'm usually more of a savory foodie than a sweet one.  I normally prefer cheese, garlic, bread and pasta to desserts, but whenever I make [Tastefully Simple Nana's Apple Cake][1] , I just have to drizzle **Tastefully Simple Creamy Caramel Sauce** over the top of it.  Then, it's dessert heaven for me!  It is so creamy and good, I could never eat another caramel sauce besides this one.

**Tastefully Simple Creamy Caramel Sauce** is made with all natural ingredients, and comes in an 11 ounce, glass jar.  What makes this caramel so luxuriously decadent, is how rich and buttery it is.  I could seriously just dip a spoon in the jar and eat it that way, it's THAT good!

Ingredients: cream, sugar, corn syrup, butter, vanilla, salt

Of course this caramel would be delicious on an ice cream sundae, or for dipping apple wedges in, but my absolute favorite way to eat it is on top of my Nana's Apple Cake.  The flavors of apple, cinnamon and caramel just go so well together.

I love that this caramel is not only delicious, but made with all natural ingredients.  If you're in for a sweet treat, I highly recommend this!

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Tastefully-Simple-Nanas-Apple-Cake-Mix-review-c1330