Other Gourmet Foods:
Breakfast, Condiments & Sauces, Pancake Syrup
Tastefully Simple
Tastefully Simple Cinnamon Apple Syrup

Tastefully Simple Cinnamon Apple Syrup

Cinnamon & Apples are good, but not in this syrup!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Tastefully Simple Cinnamon Apple Syrup:

**Tastefully Simple Cinnamon Apple Syrup** is designed to go along with the Tastefully Simple Harvest Spice Pancake & Waffle Mix.  Although I absolutely love the Harvest Spice mix, the syrup is just not my cup of tea.  I do like that this syrup is made with all natural ingredients, but that's about it.

I like cinnamon and I like apples, so I thought this syrup sounded delicious.  It comes in a rustic looking glass bottle and is made of: corn syrup, apples, pure cane sugar, dark brown sugar, light brown sugar, apple cider, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, allspice, lemon juice.

The flavor of **Tastefully Simple Cinnamon Apple Syrup** definitely reflects the Cinnamon Apple title.  It's sweet, sugary and tastes like a slice of apple pie.  I like those flavors; I guess I just don't like them in a syrup.  I tried the syrup by itself and I also tried a little bit on my Harvest Spice Waffles and I'm just not a fan.

I do think a slight drizzle of this syrup would be delicious on some Vanilla Bean ice cream, but honestly, that's about it.  I pour this syrup on my son's pancakes, but I won't be using it on mine anymore.  I can't recommend this syrup, but the [Harvest Spice Pancake & Waffle Mix][1] is amazing!

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Tastefully-Simple-Harvest-Spice-Pancake-amp-Waffle-Mix-review-718b6